• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
    I realise that the link is extremly tenuous

Observer
    So do I, my friend.

I find more likely that BSM and Sailor Man were one and the same guy.

And realize I'm a bit too conservative.

Amitiés,
    David

Comment

• Then I'll not labour the point my friend.

all the best

Observer

Comment

• Comment

• There was a privy in the back of the yard. It was darkest at the front of the yard.

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott on the fact that the front of the yard was darkest
          Tom
          I urge you to stop reading Hans Chritsian Anderson it is reflecting in your posts

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott
          Caz
          i had you down as a person with common sense but it seems you have defected to the la la land brigade
          Originally posted by Trevor Marriott in reply to Robhouse's post.
          Your memory isnt that good then
          Originally posted by Trevor Marriott in reply to Robhouse's post again
          seen it,read it, disregarded the content as being factually incorrect

Do you, sir, have any idea how you are coming across to people? If you believe that someone has the facts incorrect... then give them the facts, sir, show us your knowledge of the evidence... oh, wait... you already have, haven't you ?

Intelligent debate consist of someone making a point relative to the discussion... then a rebuttal, if felt necessary, is presented with evidence or information, once again relative to the discussion.
          Best Wishes,
          Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
            I agree with Trevor.Darkness,for the purpose of urinating was a few steps inside the gate,why go further?Why go inside at all?
            Did you even read the rest of my post, Harry?

You and clever Trevor may have Liz down as the kind of woman who was happy to be shoved around by some loud Saturday night herbert, and even happier to piss right there in front of him, but I think she would have tried to get shot of this pest then shot to the privy at the back of the yard, whether nature was calling or not. Emerging to find only peace, silence and darkness in the direction she wanted to go, logic would tell her that her loud herbert must have got the message and gone off to pester someone else.

But her killer didn't care about logic.

We should though.

Love,

Caz
            X
            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• What is factually incorrect about it? Can you please be specific?

Comment

• Originally posted by robhouse View Post
                What is factually incorrect about it? Can you please be specific?
                No you should check out your facts before posting. you go back and reserach the various points you referred to

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                  Did you even read the rest of my post, Harry?

You and clever Trevor may have Liz down as the kind of woman who was happy to be shoved around by some loud Saturday night herbert, and even happier to piss right there in front of him, but I think she would have tried to get shot of this pest then shot to the privy at the back of the yard, whether nature was calling or not. Emerging to find only peace, silence and darkness in the direction she wanted to go, logic would tell her that her loud herbert must have got the message and gone off to pester someone else.

But her killer didn't care about logic.

We should though.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  Caz.
                  Have you got anything to corroborate she went for a piss before during or after her going in the yard.

Stop trying to think and just stick to the facts and stop keep playing the "I`m a female so i know what was in their minds or what they did". You played that card once before in relation to the apron piece.

I worked for 12 months on the vice squad dealing a lot of the time with street prostitutes. So i know to well what they are capabale of doing and not doing and trust me they do not conduct themselves like normal women when it comes to matters of hygene and if they want to go for a piss they dont go looking for a toilet. So I would say looking for a toilet might have been the last things Stride would have been worrying about.
                  Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 04-13-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Hunter,

Don't waste your time. Though he has a poor command of the language, he is as pompous as anything.

Mike
                    huh?

Comment

• According to Sadler’s statement, after leaving Coles at Spitalfields Chambers around midnight he did not see Coles again. He claimed that he walked to London Hospital where he was allowed to lay on a couch and was treated for a wound in his head. Sadler then added that “I forgot to mention that Frances and I had some food at Mrs. Shuttleworths in Wentworth Street.” which seems to suggest that Coles and Sadler met up at Shuttleworth’s sometime before 1:30 AM. However, at about 2 AM (15 min before the Coles murder), Sergeant Edwards found Sadler lying drunken and bloodied on the pavement near the Royal Mint, just a few hundred feet from the murder site.

It would seem to me to be a great coincidence if both Coles and Sadler just happened to walk to the same area, completely independent of each other... given that they were both at Shuttleworths around 1:30, then around the area of the Royal Mint half an hour later.

Is this not correct?
                      Last edited by robhouse; 04-13-2010, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        There was a privy in the back of the yard. It was darkest at the front of the yard.

Would you care to tell us how you know that to be correct.

Do you, sir, have any idea how you are coming across to people? If you believe that someone has the facts incorrect... then give them the facts, sir, show us your knowledge of the evidence... oh, wait... you already have, haven't you ?

Intelligent debate consist of someone making a point relative to the discussion... then a rebuttal, if felt necessary, is presented with evidence or information, once again relative to the discussion.
                        I am an upfront person I have been renown for not holding back if I have something to say i wil be direct and not pussyfoot about. Its not for me to sit here and put posters right. It is up to them to read and research what they are posting , Instead of just putting pen to paper as most seem to do. I think its called "engaging your brain before you open your mouth"

There are far to many of here who continue to dispute accepted facts but when asked to back up their posts with evidence of rebuttal etc they are unable to do so almost every other post starts with "What i think" The Ripper mystery is about the facts, the search for corroboration to the accepted facts and the search for new clues and evidence.

Some Posters I would suggest would be best served looking for those instead of persistently arguing and bickering with each other. I accept everyone is entitled to their own views. As for me i dont give t..s what people think of me. I might think the same about them when i see some of the claptrap that they post on here

Comment

According to Sadler’s statement, after leaving Coles at Spitalfields Chambers around midnight he did not see Coles again. He claimed that he walked to London Hospital where he was allowed to lay on a couch and was treated for a wound in his head. Sadler then added that “I forgot to mention that Frances and I had some food at Mrs. Shuttleworths in Wentworth Street.” which seems to suggest that Coles and Sadler met up at Shuttleworth’s sometime before 1:30 AM. However, at about 2 AM (15 min before the Coles murder), Sergeant Edwards found Sadler lying drunken and bloodied on the pavement near the Royal Mint, just a few hundred feet from the murder site.

It would seem to me to be a great coincidence if both Coles and Sadler just happened to walk to the same area, completely independent of each other... given that they were both at Shuttleworths around 1:30, then around the area of the Royal Mint half an hour later.

Is this not correct?
                          But I asked any poster to confirm the distance between the murder site and where Sadler was seen. So far no takers. Plus in his drunken state before the murder he could hardly stand yet alone murder. There is still a window of approx 60 mins between her murder and the last contact with her. He would have had to be pretty quick on his feel to move away from where the police officer saw him and as you say coincidentally just happen to meet up with Coles and have time to possibly argue with her and then kill her and make good his escape still in a drunken manner

I think it was right for him to be arrested but there is no other evidence to connect him to the murder. Likewise with Kidney he should have been arrested even to just ascertain where he was.

Comment

• Sadler:

"I was eventually turned out by a man, and left Frances behind in the house. I then went, to the best of my belief, towards London Hospital, ..."

"The last I had seen of the woman Frances was when I left her in the lod: ho: when I was turned out. The lod; house deputy can give you the time."

"As far as I can think it was between five and six that I was assaulted in Thrawl Street; at any rate it was getting dark and it was some hours after that. that I went to the London Docks. I forgot to mention that Frances and I had some food at [B] Mrs. Shuttleworths in Wentworth Street."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                              Hunter,

Don't waste your time. Though he has a poor command of the language, he is as pompous as anything.

Mike
                              I wish we were all as wonderful as you

Comment

Sadler:

"I was eventually turned out by a man, and left Frances behind in the house. I then went, to the best of my belief, towards London Hospital, ..."

"The last I had seen of the woman Frances was when I left her in the lod: ho: when I was turned out. The lod; house deputy can give you the time."

"As far as I can think it was between five and six that I was assaulted in Thrawl Street; at any rate it was getting dark and it was some hours after that. that I went to the London Docks. I forgot to mention that Frances and I had some food at [B] Mrs. Shuttleworths in Wentworth Street."
                                So is that an alibi ( I dont think so) no mention of the hostilites which have been mentioned by others. Surprisingly a gap in his memory of about 3 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X