Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerryd View Post

Hi Juniper.

First off, the yard behind #6 belonged to #5, Mitre Street. There was a door in the back of #5 that led into the yard and gate. IIRC, #6 Mitre Street may have had a window that looked into the yard. Second, the gate was locked.
    Fascinated as to your source jerryd.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	mitre-square-murder-corner.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	752399

Comment

Hi Juniper.

First off, the yard behind #6 belonged to #5, Mitre Street. There was a door in the back of #5 that led into the yard and gate. IIRC, #6 Mitre Street may have had a window that looked into the yard. Second, the gate was locked.
        Was it locked from the inside or the outside? Did open out or in towards the yard?

Are your assumptions from maps or do you have a positive description?
        "Seek the absence of the normal, and find the presence of the abnormal"

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	mitre-square-murder-corner.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	752399
          Dave, are you a time traveller? You have a picture for everything :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Juniper4576 View Post

Was it locked from the inside or the outside? Did open out or in towards the yard?

Are your assumptions from maps or do you have a positive description?
            jerryd is usually pretty good,however he prolly has this idea from The Complete History of Jack the Ripper by Philip Sugden.

Quite sure Sutton exited Eddowes through the window after removing ......

Click image for larger version  Name:	Xanthelasma picture.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.4 KB ID:	752413 That would have been done with a small scalpel and lighting.
            In fact the "accidental cuts" point to Jack's identity and his interest in Eddowes,apart from being blackmailed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	lymph-system-diagram.png Views:	0 Size:	34.5 KB ID:	752414

Click image for larger version  Name:	SINUS2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	752415

The question is,would Haydeman and Co refuse a key to the research partner of the Queen's physician,London Hospital pathologist,etc,etc.
            Last edited by DJA; 03-05-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Dave, are you a time traveller? You have a picture for everything :-)
              Meh,I'm in my 70s and was originally researching a screenplay.

Name:	police-with-body.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	752421

Name:	eddowes_diagram1.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	752422

Comment

• Ive been thinking about your suspect DJA and it would be interesting if the guilty party is asked to inspect a Canonical kidney. I wonder whether skill sets can be deliberately dumbed down...there is a range of sets in victims 1-5, some not present in all 5.
                Michael Richards

Comment

Hi Juniper.

Interesting debate-thread here’s a layout of the buildings in Mitre Square more importantly the first floor of 5 & 6 Mitre Street!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                    Ive been thinking about your suspect DJA and it would be interesting if the guilty party is asked to inspect a Canonical kidney. I wonder whether skill sets can be deliberately dumbed down...there is a range of sets in victims 1-5, some not present in all 5.
                    What do you mean by dumb down Mike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Christian View Post

Interesting debate-thread here’s a layout of the buildings in Mitre Square more importantly the first floor of 5 & 6 Mitre Street!!
                      How old is this Chris, it says Mitre court?

Comment

• Loving all these pictures

Comment

Have to some digging through my stuff not got it at hand!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
                            Ive been thinking about your suspect DJA and it would be interesting if the guilty party is asked to inspect a Canonical kidney. I wonder whether skill sets can be deliberately dumbed down...there is a range of sets in victims 1-5, some not present in all 5.
                            He inspected Eddowes' and pledged his reputation that the kidney had been placed in ethanol within hours of it's removal.

Each of the Five were different ......

Nichols ..... post rheumatic fever
                            Chapman ..... TB
                            Stride ..... Telangiectasia,hence no "post mortem".
                            Eddowes ..... post rheumatic fever (hence the sinus markings and nose cut),Gull Sutton disease,cancer (nodes and uterus),xanthelasma,etc.
                            Mary Ann Kelly was a mixture of a stupid press report regarding Chapman's injuries,that year's Goulstonian lectures and whatever.That he removed the heart from the pericardium infers heart disease.

Doubt his identity was a big secret in medical circles.

Comment

• Dave, how does Chris' plan fit into your theory regarding to Number 6?

Comment

Pre 1874.

Comment

Working...
                                X