No announcement yet.

Denial, Desperation and Dishonesty - Defending Stephen Knight’s Nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you packer stern, but please dont feel you need to feel sorry for me , i can handle the likes of Sherlock and Simon just fine . Besides they have the keep the merry go round of the Gladstone bag theory going just like everyone else. We must surly be closing in on 200 books and about 400 Gladstone bag jack the rippers by now.

Now Sherlock go back and read what i posted about gull, as you clearly have failed the first time. He recovered in great measure ,from which he rapidly recovered, .plain as can be.

OH AND HERE ANOTHER LINE THAT YOU CAN PUT TO BED AND NEVER POST AGAIN ... JOSEPH SICKERT SAYING ''IT WAS A GREAT BIG FIB ,I MADE THE WHOLE THING UP''
    clearly Melvin Faircloughs forward in 1991 is proof of that .he might not have told knight everything he knew, but he certainly didn't create the story out of thin air like you believed .

The motive behind Joseph and knights falling out is also plainly obvious as are the reasons he made that statement in the first place but you cant even see that, and its staring you right in the face. Give back your commissioner badge and pick up a constable badge. its also plain that you never really read his book.

Someone please tell Ginger i wasn't comparing Gull to Churchill as a person it, was there condition i was describing .
    But it seems everyone's missing the point lately.

Its not about proving anything anymore... i.e my gull report vs your newspaper report one it right and one is wrong. All the books and all the documents in the entire world can use this ''which do you believe scenario.''

''it doesn't matter how smart you are, if it doesn't agree with experiment'', its wrong. RICHARD P.FEYNMAN. ...Eddowes kidney and Uterus and all that mutilation in 5 mins, in the dark.

And finally Sherlock we have busy lives but ill always post , no need to think ive gone into hiding just because ive not replied to a post in a day or so , your not getting rid of me that easy ​​​​​​​
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

I can definitely feel a moment coming on.
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by

[QUOTE
        ]Thank you packer stern, but please dont feel you need to feel sorry for me , i can handle the likes of Sherlock and Simon just fine . Besides they have the keep the merry go round of the Gladstone bag theory going just like everyone else. We must surly be closing in on 200 books and about 400 Gladstone bag jack the rippers by now.
        Why are you obsessed with Gladstone bags? Just because we don’t believe in an utterly discredited theory it’s not the rest of us that have an issue.

. Now Sherlock go back and read what i posted about gull, as you clearly have failed the first time. He recovered in great measure ,from which he rapidly recovered, .plain as can be.
        Id advise you to try reading and you might see that my name is Herlock and not Sherlock.

Gull was nearing 72. He’d had a stroke which prevented him from even seeing patients and diagnosing illnesses things which are vastly less strenuous that mutilating prostitutes. Grow up!

OH AND HERE ANOTHER LINE THAT YOU CAN PUT TO BED AND NEVER POST AGAIN ... JOSEPH SICKERT SAYING ''IT WAS A GREAT BIG FIB ,I MADE THE WHOLE THING UP''
        clearly Melvin Faircloughs forward in 1991 is proof of that .he might not have told knight everything he knew, but he certainly didn't create the story out of thin air like you believed .

The motive behind Joseph and knights falling out is also plainly obvious as are the reasons he made that statement in the first place but you cant even see that, and its staring you right in the face. Give back your commissioner badge and pick up a constable badge. its also plain that you never really read his book.
        Even Fairclough didn’t believe him for Christ’s sake. He’s disowned his own book! You really need to climb out of the hole you keep digging for yourself.

Someone please tell Ginger i wasn't comparing Gull to Churchill as a person it, was there condition i was describing .
        But it seems everyone's missing the point lately.
        Ill ask you for the, I believe, fourth time - where did you get your information that Abberline interviewed Gull about the Whitechapel Murders. Stop dodging Fishy.

. And finally Sherlock we have busy lives but ill always post , no need to think ive gone into hiding just because ive not replied to a post in a day or so , your not getting rid of me that easy
        [/QUOTE]

Im not bothered if you’re hear or not Fishy because you rarely answer a straight question anyway. I still find it hard to believe that someone has been taking in by Hans Christian Knight.

Evidence means nothing to you

Desperate, dishonest nonsense.

By the way, where is your rebuttal of Simon’s points?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

i.e my gull report vs your newspaper report.. says it all .. you just dont get this do you .

Gull was nearing 72. He’d had a stroke which prevented him from even seeing patients and diagnosing illnesses things which are vastly less strenuous that mutilating prostitutes. Grow up!

says you didnt listen againnnnnnnn

keep looking for Gladstone bag man

''it doesn't matter how smart you are, if it doesn't agree with experiment'', its wrong. RICHARD P.FEYNMAN. ...Eddowes kidney and Uterus and all that mutilation in 5 mins, in the dark.
          Last edited by FISHY1118; 06-21-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
            i.e my gull report vs your newspaper report.. says it all .. you just dont get this do you .

Fishy, I'm not going to criticise too much , you're where many were 40 years ago .

You see issues , you're looking for answers which is far more useful than burying your head in the sand as most do .

The Sickert story was made up .
            What you need to move onto now is Why ? and by whom ?
            The answers to those questions may ultimately lead you closer to where you aim to be .
            And you should maybe listen to Simon
            Nobody is more knowledgeable on the subject
            You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Thanks for that packers . All i can say is i have my reasons, if you want to here some then fine .p.m me if not thats ok, and thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Purkis View Post
                I think there's something in the theory that Thomas Stowell (a prominent Mason) invented the easily disproved Royal conspiracy in order to discredit any future evidence that may have emerged linking the WM to freemasonry.
                I believe Bruce Robertson also made that suggestion in his book.

Martyn

Comment

Last edited by FISHY1118; 06-21-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Are you real?

A 72 year old man who couldn’t even continue his job as a doctor mutilating prostitutes in the East End.

The Queens Physician-in-Ordinary in Whitechapel on a Freemasonic Murder spree.

Best place for your theory.

Stick to your day job Fishy

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Thanks for that packers . All i can say is i have my reasons, if you want to here some then fine .p.m me if not thats ok, and thanks again.
                      Yes, because you don’t have the integrity to admit that the whole story is a childish fantasy.

Talking to you is just

Ill ask for the fifth time....how do you know that Abberline interviewed a Gull over a The Whitechapel Murders?

You also never responded to your blatant error on what you said about Halse.

Oh and of course, you haven’t posted your alleged evidence that rebuts Simon’s research.

I won’t hold my breath!

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Your best ever post.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Yes, because you don’t have the integrity to admit that the whole story is a childish fantasy.

Talking to you is just

Ill ask for the fifth time....how do you know that Abberline interviewed a Gull over a The Whitechapel Murders?

You also never responded to your blatant error on what you said about Halse.

Oh and of course, you haven’t posted your alleged evidence that rebuts Simon’s research.

I won’t hold my breath!
                          He must be either referring to Fairclough's book or Lees' story .

interesting side note but were there copies of Abberline's handwriting available to anyone who hasn't had access to the files in the late 80s?

And /or was Joseph given access to them that we know of ?

Comment

Hi Packers,

The Lees story is also a crock of old horsefeathers.

Metropolitan Police files had been available to researchers since 1976, with Home Office files not made available until 1986, but a BBC producer, Paul Bonner, and author Stephen Knight were given access prior to these dates. Knight had sought permission from Home Secretary Roy Jenkins to examine the unreleased files.

Roy Jenkins was Home Secretary between 5th March 1974 and 10th September 1976.

Regards,

Simon
                            Last edited by Simon Wood; 06-21-2019, 04:12 PM.
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                              Hi Packers,

The Lees story is also a crock of old horsefeathers.

Metropolitan Police files had been available to researchers since 1976, with Home Office files not made available until 1986, but a BBC producer, Paul Bonner, and author Stephen Knight were given access prior to these dates. Knight had sought permission from Home Secretary Roy Jenkins to examine the unreleased files.

Regards,

Simon
                              Thanks Simon
                              Yep , agree regarding Lees
                              Just trying to guess at fishys claims that Herlock keeps pushing for .

I don't suppose we would know if Knight was accompanied by his storyteller ,I'm guessing he wouldn't have taken any files home with him

Comment

Hi Packers,

Fishy's got nothing.

He's a Ripper troll.

Regards,

Simon
                                Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Working...
                                X