Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kosminski still the best suspect we have?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by erobitha View Post

    Not quite. The memo lists him along with Ostorg and Kozminski. So not quite "the man". One of three men. The family thing, especially a well-to-do family like his, would already have had shame brought upon them from his suicide, the incident of the school and his 'sexual insanity'. It would not require much more for one or two of them to make such speculative connections themselves. As we do not know what that evidence is, it certainly was not strong enough for Mac to put his whole reputation on the line by sticking to his one best suspect only. Why bother with Ostorg and Koz at all?
    When Mac retired in 1913 he told those present at the gathering that he knew the identity of the ripper and that he’d committed suicide. So 19 years after the memorandum he goes for Druitt without mentioning his name. It can be no one else though.
    Regards

    Sir Herlock Sholmes



    "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

    ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Harry D View Post

      Correct. Dissociative identity disorder (as it's now known) is a fragmented sense of self with multiple personalities, while schizophrenia is hallucinations and mental delusions.
      Hello Harry,

      Good to see you back.
      Regards

      Sir Herlock Sholmes



      "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

      ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

        When Mac retired in 1913 he told those present at the gathering that he knew the identity of the ripper and that he’d committed suicide. So 19 years after the memorandum he goes for Druitt without mentioning his name. It can be no one else though.

        Pointless post, it means nothing.

        Even Macnaghten's own daughter didn't believe him or his fantasy theory.



        The Baron

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
          Past authors of the Druitt theory have investigated this apparent contradiction, which according to psychologists is precisely what we would expect. Schizophrenia or Bi-polar patients quite regularly switch personality as if their other half didn't exist, in the eyes of the outsider.
          The same could be speculated of Kosminski.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Baron View Post


            Pointless post, it means nothing.

            Even Macnaghten's own daughter didn't believe him or his fantasy theory.



            The Baron
            Your opinion is worthy of being ignored.

            Where did MacNaghten’s daughter say that she didn’t believe him?
            Regards

            Sir Herlock Sholmes



            "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

            ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

              When Mac retired in 1913 he told those present at the gathering that he knew the identity of the ripper and that he’d committed suicide. So 19 years after the memorandum he goes for Druitt without mentioning his name. It can be no one else though.
              and how many time does it need explaining to you why the MM is unsafe, Take the blinkers off. Druitt is not even a good suspect

              www.trevormarriott.co.uk

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

                When Mac retired in 1913 he told those present at the gathering that he knew the identity of the ripper and that he’d committed suicide. So 19 years after the memorandum he goes for Druitt without mentioning his name. It can be no one else though.
                Telling someone and having the evidence to back it up are two different things. He had all those years to back it up and what was there nothing, zero, zilch

                www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

                  He had all those years to back it up and what was there nothing, zero, zilch

                  He was busy taking photos and approaching the press.

                  The wrong man in the wrong place.

                  He was carelessly accusing people without doing the slightest of investigation, and gave up to his armchair and the lazy afternoon



                  The Baron

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

                    Druitt is not even a good suspect

                    Nor a bad one, just an arbitrary name picked up to fit a theory



                    The Baron

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

                      and how many time does it need explaining to you why the MM is unsafe, Take the blinkers off. Druitt is not even a good suspect

                      www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                      All you do is parrot the same old, tiresome, biased nonsense then you complain when everyone doesn’t agree with you just because you repeat it so often. You could ‘explain’ it a million times and you’d still be 100% wrong.

                      Ill tell you who isn’t a good suspect Trevor……a man who can’t even be shown to have been in the same bloody country as the victims when they met their deaths. Try taking off the blinkers and accepting that bit of ‘unsafeness.’

                      Regards

                      Sir Herlock Sholmes



                      "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

                      ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Baron View Post


                        Nor a bad one, just an arbitrary name picked up to fit a theory



                        The Baron
                        Rubbish……exactly the kind of thing I’d expect to hear from you.
                        Regards

                        Sir Herlock Sholmes



                        "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

                        ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

                          Telling someone and having the evidence to back it up are two different things. He had all those years to back it up and what was there nothing, zero, zilch

                          www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                          Druitt was in England.
                          Regards

                          Sir Herlock Sholmes



                          "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

                          ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Baron View Post


                            He was busy taking photos and approaching the press.

                            The wrong man in the wrong place.

                            He was carelessly accusing people without doing the slightest of investigation, and gave up to his armchair and the lazy afternoon



                            The Baron
                            Taking photos……what are you wittering on about? I know that your excited to have your partner in slime back with with you.
                            Regards

                            Sir Herlock Sholmes



                            "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

                            ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

                              By the charitable organisation, are you referring to Toynbee Hall?

                              Although it wouldn't mean that he was JTR, I've often thought that if it could be confirmed that Druitt had volunteered there like many of his peers, it would at least place him in Whitechapel and potentially give him a good working knowledge of the streets.

                              That would put him ahead of Koz by a nose in my book.
                              Almost, except Koz was substantiated by others later on. Still puts him a bit ahead in my book.

                              Comment


                              • I’m off to bed before I get a headache from bandying words with Dumb And Dumber.
                                Regards

                                Sir Herlock Sholmes



                                "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

                                ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X