This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DRoy View Post
    The only logical thing for the author to do is join Casebook and open himself up to the scrutiny so that he can answer many of our questions. I'm sure he'd say buy the book but if he can't answer some of the basic questions that have been put forth then there is no need to buy the book. I say to the author: stand by your book, your findings, your science, and sell your book by convincing those that matter most... us.

Cheers
    DRoy
    I have some questions to ask Mr Edwards the main one what's the difference between normal jelly beans and the gourmet jack the ripper ones he sells in his shop.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Hi,
      Just trying to catch up, so hope Im not going over old groundh here.

I did notice that all the papers covering it today that I read all seem to have the same basic mistakes...mainly getting Kosminski mixed up with Chapman.
      Do they all use the same source ?
      Also I didnt get to read the Mirror, but seemed to be suggesting that they were somehow involved in "cracking the case".
      Only the Independant seemed to keep things abit more balanced.

Regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by spyglass View Post

I did notice that all the papers covering it today that I read all seem to have the same basic mistakes...mainly getting Kosminski mixed up with Chapman.

Regards.
        You mean like Swanson did?

Damn! Told everyone my theory!

regards,

(Actually, not 100% tongue in cheek. Where did Swanson get his info from and who did Fred think was the Ripper?.........)
        If I have seen further it is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecs View Post
          You mean like Swanson did?

Damn! Told everyone my theory!

regards,

(Actually, not 100% tongue in cheek. Where did Swanson get his info from and who did Fred think was the Ripper?.........)
          Well call me stupid but perhaps Swanson got his information from all the bloody files that no longer exist given that he was the copper in charge to the entire case…

So anything Swanson says, given that he is the most credible copper involved and his police record was impeccable…suggests the obvious

'Kosminksi was the Suspect'

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
            Hello Justin,

I really want to know how someone is going to sneak out of Mitre Square with an 8ft long piece of cloth tucked underneath his arm, without being collared.

It really is fantasy league stuff this.

Phil
            Well, the murderer did get out of Mitre Square unseen, shawl or no shawl. The crime scene sketch shows something around her shoulders, but no shawl in the rundown of her effects should seal that leak tightly...
            And the questions always linger, no real answer in sight

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenDarkendale View Post
              Well, the murderer did get out of Mitre Square unseen, shawl or no shawl. The crime scene sketch shows something around her shoulders, but no shawl in the rundown of her effects should seal that leak tightly...
              No , for the first time in his life Phil is correct on this one

Jack the Ripper didn't carry around an 8 metre by 2 metre Edwardian table runner..

He had more important things to think about like knives and extracted uterous

Jeff

Comment

• proof

Hello Henry. Thanks.

"And even if it were proved that he murdered all of them. . ."

How does one PROVE an empirical item? Perhaps you mean evidence?

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• simpler explanation

Hello Gwyneth. Perhaps a simpler explanation is that Aaron was not having an episode when he appeared?

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• The Daily Mail

From today's Daily Mail -

'As fog swirled through the Whitechapel streets in the small hours of an autumn morning in 1888, three men stepped out of the Imperial Club in Duke's Place [sic], a minute's walk from Aldgate Tube station.'

What fog?
                    SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                      Hello Henry. Thanks.

"And even if it were proved that he murdered all of them. . ."

How does one PROVE an empirical item? Perhaps you mean evidence?

Cheers.
                      LC
                      Oh come on Lynn .. you know nothing can be proved after 126 years (Apart from the miss-guidance of Trevor Marroit)

We've long since all established there is No DNA..

I gather the authors are trying to exhume the body of Aron..Lets hope that does not happen.

The body of MJK in Leyton cemetery however would at last discover who she was?

Should that Happen?

Jeff

PS there was no fog.. just dull weather….sums up 2014 as well..

Comment

• I have a question if and I'm saying if someone took d.n.a samples from the descendants and put it on the shawl surely this d.n.a would give a full profile not a weak one.
                        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Reference

Hello Anna. It is only fair to point out that the date was pointed out to me by Jeff Leahy on another site. He is a Kosminski supporter, by the way.

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

• Cont'd

'A few hours later, he [Lawende] was at the morgue of the Royal London Hospital helping to identify a body.'

How many mistakes can you cram into one sentence??? And who is doing the research?
                            SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stewart P Evans View Post
                              'A few hours later, he [Lawende] was at the morgue of the Royal London Hospital helping to identify a body.'

How many mistakes can you cram into one sentence??? And who is doing the research?
                              Evening Stewart,I have read the mail today and I'm appalled they can't even get basic facts right and he's not called lawende his real name is Mr lavender.As for the research I've heard they have drafted in an ex scrap dealer with a chronic drink problem from Liverpool.

Comment

• design

Hello Gene. Thanks.

"does Lynn mean that THE shawl thousands of people talk about since the Daily Mail release was not yet existing on September 30, 1888?"

Correct. It was dated by design--much the same way that a Geometric designed krater or amphora can be dated.

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X