Did the Seaside Home ID happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
    And hey presto! In Kosminskiworld everyone kept scrotum forever and ever. And everyone lived happily ever after.
    Phil
    Had kozminski bee n in Broadmoore you might have a point but only Anderson need ever really have an idea of what happened, and he was clearly protecting someone..

Acyually there were oral traditions of Jack the Ripper at Private asylums in Surrey

Yours Jeff

Comment

Hello Tom,

Oh you noticed that too ? Welcome to Kosminskiworld. Where make believe ends up where it came from..conceived in a gutter.
      Phil
      This isn't relevant Philip, simply the lowest form of unsupported argument, from your twisted opinion

Comment

And hey presto! In Kosminskiworld everyone kept scrotum forever and ever. And everyone lived happily ever after.

Phil
        Yes the police knew but never got round to telling anyone!!I wonder how much a newspaper would have paid for such a story at the time?
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          Yes the police knew but never got round to telling anyone!!
          or as Anderson says 'no benefit could come to my old department from doing so'

i.e. there was a institution of not telling tales out of school

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
            Sutcliffe should have been nominated for best actor that year
            That's a very good point, Trevor!

Comment

Tell you what Jeff.
              1.i got your name right...you get the name right. If you don't know better..then it is Phil. Want to tell me I'm wrong about that too..or want the evidence?
              If so..mind your own business and show respect to a person's printed name. Your ignorance is showing. Your education in moral and social ethics even more so.

2.It will run and run because you and the odd one or two.like you keep pushing it. Reputation. .reputation. .reputation.

3. My post was written fact. You avoided every one..again. which is par for the hype course you walk.

4. Speaks only Germany or Yiddish remember..isn't a danger to himself or anyone..The time frame of attack of insanity..what you call schizophrenia. .doesn't fit your killer bill. All written down at the time. Read it and weep..or do the usual..deflect and ignore. Ahh. .diddums.

5. Your comments are regarded with pure floccinaucinohilipilification.. just like your INNOCENT suspect Kosminski.

Phil
              Actually, the fact that Kosminski could, apparently, not speak English is the biggest undermining factor in my opinion. All the evidence suggests that there was significant interaction between JtR and his victims, the possible exception being BS man (in fact, he may have spent a significant amount of time in his victim's company prior to striking) . And I'm struggling to see how that could have happened if there was no common language.
              Last edited by John G; 06-08-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                I'll state the obvious…which other suspect are you going to champion?

You see there are many posters here each with there own pet theories, but scratch the surface and they will all scratch each others eyes out..

Besides the fact that they, as you do, target Kozminski says it all really

You know that there is one clear leader, which is why so much energy is placed in that direction, is it not?

Yours Jeff
                There is no clear leader, some suspects are more viable than others but that's because there is at least some weak circumstantial evidence against them. As I stated there is nothing against the man named Aaron Kosminski.

So how you, and others can not only elevate him to suspect status, but really and truly believe he could have been the killer baffles me.

Comment

Hi Karsten

I'm still struggling with this? Could you give a little more detail about Richard Trenton? I can't find any references

Yours Jeff
                  Good morning Jeff,

Please check your mails.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

There is no clear leader, some suspects are more viable than others but that's because there is at least some weak circumstantial evidence against them. As I stated there is nothing against the man named Aaron Kosminski.

So how you, and others can not only elevate him to suspect status, but really and truly believe he could have been the killer baffles me.

www.trevormarriott
                    'Well i guess they consider what the two men in charge of the investigation actually said and try and figure out how it all fits together.

You may not like it but Sir Robert Anderson was quite clear that the identity of the killer was known to police and Swanson the person with over all responsibility said

'Kozminski was the suspect' and Aaron Kozminski is the only Kozminski so far who fits that description.

Thats why many people interested in solving the mystery think this is the only practical route of investigation

Yours Jeff
                    Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 06-09-2015, 12:12 AM.

Comment

'Well i guess they consider what the two men in charge of the investigation actually said and try and figure out how it all fits together.

You may not like it but Sir Robert Anderson was quite clear that the identity of the killer was known to police and Swanson the person with over all responsibility said

Kozminski was the suspect'

Thats why many people interested in solving the mystery think this is the only practical route of investigation

Yours Jeff
                      How does the term "Kosminsk the suspect" refer directly to Aaron Kosminski ?

Comment

• Originally posted by S.Brett View Post
                        Good morning Jeff,

Please check your mails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01X3wVlw3rw
                        Ok I get it now Chase was another case with similarities to the samario your proposing. Please give me a little time to absorb…it was the word ride that through me out

Yours Jeff

Comment

How does the term "Kosminsk the suspect" refer directly to Aaron Kosminski ?
                          As stated in my previous post Aaron Kozminski is currently the only suspect that fits the knowns relating to Kozminski.

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by S.Brett View Post
                            Good morning Jeff,

Please check your mails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01X3wVlw3rw
                            OK… Failed attacks.

Its generally assumed that Jack only killed five in a clear and purposeful MO.

Your now raising the possibility of a failed knife attack in brick lane on his own sister. And actually if we look at the attack described by Schwartz we are , as a few people have pointed out, looking at a killer taking a high risk random approach and with such a killer we would expect to see other failed attacks.

It's interesting that this high risk attack very much matches the type of an attack reported by Annie Millwood in Whites Row and somewhere in the back of my mind is an attack on a woman in Hanbury street. You might even re-consider Smith as a failed attack, she managed to get away.

Actually there are possibly more failed attacks than successful ones if you start to include Wilson, even Tabram might be argued as a failed Ripper attack

Yours Jeff

Comment

OK… Failed attacks.

Its generally assumed that Jack only killed five in a clear and purposeful MO.

Your now raising the possibility of a failed knife attack in brick lane on his own sister. And actually if we look at the attack described by Schwartz we are , as a few people have pointed out, looking at a killer taking a high risk random approach and with such a killer we would expect to see other failed attacks.

It's interesting that this high risk attack very much matches the type of an attack reported by Annie Millwood in Whites Row and somewhere in the back of my mind is an attack on a woman in Hanbury street. You might even re-consider Smith as a failed attack, she managed to get away.

Actually there are possibly more failed attacks than successful ones if you start to include Wilson, even Tabram might be argued as a failed Ripper attack

Yours Jeff
                              Hi Jeff,

But it's the "high risk random approach", taken by BS man, that makes me seriously doubt that he could possibly be JtR, whose general MO and approach, I believe, was far more organized.

Comment

or as Anderson says 'no benefit could come to my old department from doing so'

i.e. there was a institution of not telling tales out of school

Yours Jeff
                                The police would have wanted the ripper case solved their public image took a terrible battering and they would have wanted to reinstall confidence to the general public also could a police officer resist the temptation to be known as the man who cracked the world's biggest case.If there was the slightest chance of Kosminski been jack the ripper the police would have moved heaven and earth to convict him I just can't see him been allowed to enter an asylum and left forgotten for years.
                                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X