From Hell Letter DECODED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Erobitha,

why do you think Sor is correct? re writing it that way? what points of mine do you find incorrect?

Ven

Comment

• Well the "signature" was indented
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Anyone else suspect it was written left handed?

Comment

• indented? please explain?

Comment

• There is another thread about the Goulston Street Graffito being indented.

Comment

• Hey DJA,

was left handed an option back then.. from what i've heard they used to get rapted(sic) on the knuckles for using "the devil's hand" and were forced to write right handed

Comment

• but are you saying the signature on the From Hell letter was indented ... or are you morphing items?

Comment

• things are already too complicated here!!!

Comment

• I didn't mention the GSG, that;s a whole other subject . I'm yet to receive a rebuttal of my thesis

Comment

• Wait until you meet Trev and Fish

Comment

• lol , have seen them... but still wait any reply on my thesis

Comment

• Originally posted by Ven View Post
                          Hey DJA,

was left handed an option back then.. from what i've heard they used to get rapted(sic) on the knuckles for using "the devil's hand" and were forced to write right handed
                          My suspect taught pathology with his left hand tucked in a pocket.Probably ambidextrous.
                          One photo seems to show a cauliflower left ear.
                          Seemed to swing both ways.
                          Wife from Dublin living in Kent while he mainly worked at the London Hospital .... sorry babe,gotta work late tonight.

Comment

• Probably ambidextrous... so he could breathe underwater?... not sure why you copied my statement... are you trying to get further away from my original points?

Comment

• Wow DJA.. what's your game... indented signature.. The GSG...meet Trev and Fish...etc,,, Im only interested in the Lusk letter,,, whats your story?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ven View Post
                                lol , have seen them... but still wait any reply on my thesis
                                A thesis on Casebook requires at least 40 pages.
                                20 pages must be an argument between Fish and Trev.
                                10 pages of garbage from Shylock and some Canadian guy.
                                5 pages of "in my opinion"s.
                                Some jokes from Frankenstein's brain and Dr Shoe.
                                Four pages of fact taken from Inquests and some curious newspaper reporting.
                                Best of luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X