Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Hell Letter DECODED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post

    I am in the midst of reviewing my data to reaffirm my findings BEFORE i post anything.


    Watch this space


    TRD
    In your own time.......
    Your evening of swing has been cancelled.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

      In your own time.......

      Have a bit of patience Al it’s only been 7 months
      Regards

      Herlock






      "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post


        Have a bit of patience Al it’s only been 7 months
        But I'm too excited!
        Your evening of swing has been cancelled.

        Comment


        • why are we waiting
          always so frustrating
          why are we waiting

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Enigma View Post
            why are we waiting
            always so frustrating
            why are we waiting
            Don’t worry Enigma it’s almost Christmas and you at least have a chance of seeing Santa which is more hope than you have of seeing anything from this thread
            Regards

            Herlock






            "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

            Comment


            • Seeing as Pierre has been mentioned on this thread a few times, I thought I'd mention that s/he is preparing to publish something in the new year (2020). His/Her twitter account is quite active and, I have to say, intriguing. I for one am still giving Pierre the benefit of the doubt and I'm hoping s/he comes forward with some interesting stuff... soon!
              ---------------------------------------------------
              JtR3D.com JtR 3D Blog
              ---------------------------------------------------
              HHAP

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

                Don’t worry Enigma it’s almost Christmas and you at least have a chance of seeing Santa which is more hope than you have of seeing anything from this thread
                Thanks for the heads up Herlock, and just as I was confident we would hear something any day now. What the deuce, this is so disappointing, I am disconsolate, devastated and depressed at this news. (Nice alliteration, eh?)

                Comment


                • An afterthought. If anyone has an example of my namesake machine, they might consider renting it to the OP to help in deciphering the hidden message.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by richardh View Post
                    Seeing as Pierre has been mentioned on this thread a few times, I thought I'd mention that s/he is preparing to publish something in the new year (2020). His/Her twitter account is quite active and, I have to say, intriguing. I for one am still giving Pierre the benefit of the doubt and I'm hoping s/he comes forward with some interesting stuff... soon!
                    Let’s hope so Richard. This has been some build up.
                    Regards

                    Herlock






                    "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Enigma View Post

                      Thanks for the heads up Herlock, and just as I was confident we would hear something any day now. What the deuce, this is so disappointing, I am disconsolate, devastated and depressed at this news. (Nice alliteration, eh?)



                      What wonderful, witty wordplay
                      Regards

                      Herlock






                      "Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell.”

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                        why are we waiting
                        always so frustrating
                        why are we waiting
                        we wait as we must
                        for mysteries unfolding
                        are breaths taken in

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post

                          we wait as we must
                          for mysteries unfolding
                          are breaths taken in
                          And breaths held so long in waiting 'til we are blue in the face.

                          Comment


                          • What is Pierre's Twitter? Wouldn't mind checking it out.
                            Your evening of swing has been cancelled.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                              What is Pierre's Twitter? Wouldn't mind checking it out.
                              Ditto

                              Comment


                              • Just search for user— pierre90180491

                                I just checked it out for the first time.
                                Pierre, true to form is promising the big reveal January next year, but it might not be January it might be March.

                                hopefully she means it this time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X