No announcement yet.

From Hell Letter DECODED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The presumption that Kates killer would have known the beats in Mitre Square on that night is unlikely, those beats changed and the right-hand/left-hand designations would be provided on the night of the shift. If he watched the area for a while that might help that case, but then he would have been noticed by someone one would think. If he kills Kate after Watkins pass around 1:20ish,and he has until 1:43ish to do his nasties, its not a problem reconciling the amount of cutting work and time available. DJA suggested that the Goulston GSG and the apron section were placed to misdirect, or as "decoy", I think its more likely that they were placed precisely where they were to assign the the "blame" that the GSG says was lacking. At a development populated almost exclusively by Immigrant Jews.
    Michael Richards

Comment

• Edward Watkin (sic) at the Inquest ..... "That beat takes twelve or fourteen minutes."
      Last edited by DJA; 01-17-2020, 05:06 PM.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Watkins began his night at 10:00pm, so if it took him lets say 14 minutes per pass, the maximum time he estimated per pass, (assuming he didn't stop and chat anywhere, or get a tea),... then he would have last been in the square at 1:24. He said it was 1:30am. That 1:24 time would be 13 passes of 14 minutes each.

For me I doubt each pass was exactly uniform in time and I doubt he hadn't stopped somewhere during those 3 1/2 hours from his start time.
        Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post
          My apologies for my rather long absence from this particular thread; i have an issue with my data and have been eagerly trying to resolve this problem BEFORE submitting my findings. To date, i have been unsuccessful in corroborating 1 particular key fact which is negating my other findings quite considerably. As things stand it would be inappropriate for me to speculate on something which i am keen to seek evidence for.

I'll be back

Regards

TRD
          The joy of old threads.

The issue, as transpired, was he was on a boat to India.
          Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

The joy of old threads.

The issue, as transpired, was he was on a boat to India.
            I’d forgotten about this thread but now I remember it. I’ll now try to forget it again
            Regards

Herlock

“ Herlock is the cleverest man that I’ve ever met.” - Stephen Hawking.
            “ I wish that I could have achieved half as much as Herlock.”- Neil Armstrong.
            “ What a voice Herlock has.” - Luciano Pavarotti.
            “ I wish that I could dump Harry for Herlock.” - Meghan Markle.
            “ I know that it’s not good to be jealous but I just can’t help it.” - John Holmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I’d forgotten about this thread but now I remember it. I’ll now try to forget it again
              yeah this was another of pierres aliases. so we got pierre, rookie detective, Kristina Nordquist and Chris lol. am i missing any?
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

yeah this was another of pierres aliases. so we got pierre, rookie detective, Kristina Nordquist and Chris lol. am i missing any?
                Maybea,San Fran,Bueno ........ plus at least two more that escape me right now.
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Was it common knowledge that a kidney was missing at the time Lusk got his letter? I believe that kidney also had brights disease. Lusk letter more probable than not i fink.

Comment

Working...
                  X