Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Hell Letter DECODED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The presumption that Kates killer would have known the beats in Mitre Square on that night is unlikely, those beats changed and the right-hand/left-hand designations would be provided on the night of the shift. If he watched the area for a while that might help that case, but then he would have been noticed by someone one would think. If he kills Kate after Watkins pass around 1:20ish,and he has until 1:43ish to do his nasties, its not a problem reconciling the amount of cutting work and time available. DJA suggested that the Goulston GSG and the apron section were placed to misdirect, or as "decoy", I think its more likely that they were placed precisely where they were to assign the the "blame" that the GSG says was lacking. At a development populated almost exclusively by Immigrant Jews.
    Michael Richards

    Comment


    • Edward Watkin (sic) at the Inquest ..... "That beat takes twelve or fourteen minutes."
      Last edited by DJA; 01-17-2020, 05:06 PM.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

      Comment


      • Watkins began his night at 10:00pm, so if it took him lets say 14 minutes per pass, the maximum time he estimated per pass, (assuming he didn't stop and chat anywhere, or get a tea),... then he would have last been in the square at 1:24. He said it was 1:30am. That 1:24 time would be 13 passes of 14 minutes each.

        For me I doubt each pass was exactly uniform in time and I doubt he hadn't stopped somewhere during those 3 1/2 hours from his start time.
        Michael Richards

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post
          My apologies for my rather long absence from this particular thread; i have an issue with my data and have been eagerly trying to resolve this problem BEFORE submitting my findings. To date, i have been unsuccessful in corroborating 1 particular key fact which is negating my other findings quite considerably. As things stand it would be inappropriate for me to speculate on something which i am keen to seek evidence for.

          I'll be back

          Regards

          TRD
          The joy of old threads.

          The issue, as transpired, was he was on a boat to India.
          Thems the Vagaries.....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

            The joy of old threads.

            The issue, as transpired, was he was on a boat to India.
            I’d forgotten about this thread but now I remember it. I’ll now try to forget it again
            Regards

            Herlock



            “All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

            “Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

            ”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

              I’d forgotten about this thread but now I remember it. I’ll now try to forget it again
              yeah this was another of pierres aliases. so we got pierre, rookie detective, Kristina Nordquist and Chris lol. am i missing any?
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

              -Edgar Allan Poe


              "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

              -Frederick G. Abberline

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

                yeah this was another of pierres aliases. so we got pierre, rookie detective, Kristina Nordquist and Chris lol. am i missing any?
                Maybea,San Fran,Bueno ........ plus at least two more that escape me right now.
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                Comment


                • Was it common knowledge that a kidney was missing at the time Lusk got his letter? I believe that kidney also had brights disease. Lusk letter more probable than not i fink.

                  Comment


                  • So...


                    I discovered...


                    The author of the From Hell Letter


                    Didn't leave any written clues


                    BUT did DRAW a large HORSE in the center of the page.



                    Look at the letter



                    The legs are made up of the long vertical strokes of the ink

                    The neck is also made up of similar vertical lines


                    The eyes are formed from the word 'tOOk'

                    and the mane & nose made up from the blood spatters.

                    Even the tail is clear to see, the loop shape slightly to the right of the word 'bloody'



                    The author wasn't given us a written clue, he was using a drawing


                    A clue that he had a connection with horses


                    Nichols was slaughtered like an animal yards away from the Winthrop Street slaughterhouse


                    An appropriate choice of location perhaps


                    incidentally,

                    Lechmere's mother worked as a Horse Flesh Dealer in 1891


                    And therefore may have done so in 1888



                    Could Lechmere have staged the whole 'being found' by Paul and chose not to flee as part of his plan?



                    Just a thought



                    Thoughts please


                    And check out the HORSE



                    Once you see it, you see it









                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Rookie Detective View Post
                      So...


                      I discovered...


                      The author of the From Hell Letter


                      Didn't leave any written clues


                      BUT did DRAW a large HORSE in the center of the page.



                      Look at the letter



                      The legs are made up of the long vertical strokes of the ink

                      The neck is also made up of similar vertical lines


                      The eyes are formed from the word 'tOOk'

                      and the mane & nose made up from the blood spatters.

                      Even the tail is clear to see, the loop shape slightly to the right of the word 'bloody'



                      The author wasn't given us a written clue, he was using a drawing


                      A clue that he had a connection with horses


                      Nichols was slaughtered like an animal yards away from the Winthrop Street slaughterhouse


                      An appropriate choice of location perhaps


                      incidentally,

                      Lechmere's mother worked as a Horse Flesh Dealer in 1891


                      And therefore may have done so in 1888



                      Could Lechmere have staged the whole 'being found' by Paul and chose not to flee as part of his plan?



                      Just a thought



                      Thoughts please


                      And check out the HORSE



                      Once you see it, you see it








                      you actually posted this on two seperate threads? i sense your days are numbered here again pierre. have fun while it lasts
                      "Is all that we see or seem
                      but a dream within a dream?"

                      -Edgar Allan Poe


                      "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                      quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                      -Frederick G. Abberline

                      Comment


                      • Look what I found...



                        I've NOT added any lines that weren't already there, i have just highlighted the ones that are.



                        It's clearly a horse


                        And a CLUE.


                        Forget misspelling or handwriting style, or choice of language or dialect etc...

                        It's all jst a big ditraction to make us avoid the obvious



                        The killer drew a HORSE for us




                        Comment


                        • DJA
                          unleash the the two dudes in a horse costume pic!!!
                          "Is all that we see or seem
                          but a dream within a dream?"

                          -Edgar Allan Poe


                          "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                          -Frederick G. Abberline

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                            DJA
                            unleash the the two dudes in a horse costume pic!!!
                            Thought it myself, didn't want to say it!
                            Thems the Vagaries.....

                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version

Name:	Panto Horse.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	743617
                              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DJA View Post
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Panto Horse.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	743617
                                HAHAHA! yes!!! thanks DJ. that pic always cracks me up
                                "Is all that we see or seem
                                but a dream within a dream?"

                                -Edgar Allan Poe


                                "...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                                quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

                                -Frederick G. Abberline

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X