Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diemschutz' pony and cart - an obstruction to proceedings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cashous evidence shows us 2 things, that she was about to freshen her mouth and breath, and that her killer struck quickly and with finality. If Israels account is accurate, why would she be about to freshen her mouth only to be manhandled? And if she clenched them when he assulated her, why would she still be clenching them after moving into the passageway with the same man that just assaulted her?

BSM is a creation intended to bring an offsite suspect into the mix, with anti-Semitic slurs throw in for good measure. Thereby eliminating Jewish men onsite from suspicions. Created by a Jew...with "theatrical appearance". Seen by no other witness. An episode that doesn't merit a single mention in any of the Inquest documentation.
    Michael Richards

Comment

• If time was taken to actually read the thread,an alternative to the cachous and the assault had been given ...... again.

BS man was a term that was dragged out of Matthew Packer by assistant Commissioner Alexander Carmichael Bruce.
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by NotBlamedForNothing View Post
        1. She is grabbed by the shoulders from behind, and under the colar bones from in front (so two men)...
        Alice McKenzie had similar bruising on the front of her shoulders, and Dr Phillips put this down to McKenzie been forced down by a hand whilst her throat was cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Alice McKenzie had similar bruising on the front of her shoulders, and Dr Phillips put this down to McKenzie been forced down by a hand whilst her throat was cut.
          So did Liz Stride Jon, but I don't think we can use that to match up a victim with specific killer. I think that the assailant would use some method of reducing movement before cutting, applying pressure on the victim would do that. Although in Strides case I believe she was poked in the chest by someone she provoked. As she had her back to the wall inside the passage. She pushes past the man to head to the street, he grabs and twists her scarf from behind to stop her, pulls her back in behind the gate by the scarf, and slides a knife across her throat while dropping her. Not sure that he intended to actually kill her. Which would be just another aspect that is unlike a Ripper crime.
          Michael Richards

Comment

• not directed at anyone but... so any victim, at any point in time, in the history of the world, that had specific bruising , is a related case?

Not being facetious in my comment above, but there may have been other victims, and if "man-handled" would have similar bruisings would they not?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ven View Post
              not directed at anyone but... so any victim, at any point in time, in the history of the world, that had specific bruising , is a related case?
              No, its not about connecting the victims, but when a doctor gives a reason for specific bruising, it gives us a good starting point for how similar bruising on another victim may have occurred.

Comment

not directed at anyone but... so any victim, at any point in time, in the history of the world, that had specific bruising , is a related case?

Not being facetious in my comment above, but there may have been other victims, and if "man-handled" would have similar bruisings would they not?
                Almost certainly, and that was the reason for my previous post.
                Michael Richards

Comment

• Hi Jon,
                  sorry, I may have said it the wrong way.
                  What I am trying to say is that just because two murder victims have the same bruising, doesn't make them related. Two people could get the same bruising in two violent attacks at the same time in two other parts of the world, as I'm sure must have happened at sometime. If you need to murder someone by slashing their throat, the method might/could be the same used by a different attacker a week later. Yes, similar bruising may have occurred, but by two different individuals.
                  I may have missed your point again(that's what i hate about text messages), but agree that it might help with "HOW" it happened, which after re-reading your post might be your point.

Ven
                  "but Willy won't...Willy won't ...go home"

Comment

Hi Jon,
                    sorry, I may have said it the wrong way.
                    What I am trying to say is that just because two murder victims have the same bruising, doesn't make them related. Two people could get the same bruising in two violent attacks at the same time in two other parts of the world, as I'm sure must have happened at sometime. If you need to murder someone by slashing their throat, the method might/could be the same used by a different attacker a week later. Yes, similar bruising may have occurred, but by two different individuals.
                    I may have missed your point again(that's what i hate about text messages), but agree that it might help with "HOW" it happened, which after re-reading your post might be your point.

Ven
                    "but Willy won't...Willy won't ...go home"
                    Hi Ven

No problem bud. I understand you.
                    Yes, I was thinking that the bruises on McKenzie seem very similar to Strides, and a possible HOW (not WHO).
                    Dr Phillips attributed the bruises on McKenzie to the killer`s hand holding down McKenzie whilst her throat was cut.
                    Of course, the matching bruises are my observation only, and not any medics. You may not agree with my observation.

Comment

If someone had sufficient anatomical knowledge and skill,the circumflex scapular arteries and brachial plexus nerves are excellent targets if one wishes to disable an adversary.
                      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• lol, the "circumflex scapular arteries and brachial plexus nerves"... i think it's time for me to leave this thread... i only speak english..

And cool Jon Guy..I understand now.

Comment

• The cashous evidence shows us 2 things, that she was about to freshen her mouth and breath, and that her killer struck quickly and with finality. If Israels account is accurate, why would she be about to freshen her mouth only to be manhandled? And if she clenched them when he assulated her, why would she still be clenching them after moving into the passageway with the same man that just assaulted her?

Hello Michael,

I would answer because Schwartz only saw Stride being pushed, he did not witness her murder. The evidence you cite speaks to another killer other than the B.S. man.

P.S. It is cachous not cashous. No need to thank me. Just trying to help.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                          X