Prove it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
    Uh...the timing is a pretty big factor. Within 45 minutes time and 10 minutes walk of another victim? And then there's the location, the same as Chapman's, and that troublesome little fact that her beau appears not to have been her killer, thus it's not a likely domestic homicide. I'd say that eliminates all these other irrelevant murders and leaves - as always - only the Whitechapel murders. Does that prove she's a Ripper victim? Absolutely not. Does that elevate her from a mere possibility to a probability? Some would probably say yes.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
    Wait....using that theology....timing...in its broadest sense....does a Ripper then take responsibility for all the knife murders that occurred during that Fall....cause we know only he was out killing based on that timing?

A murder without any tangible link with a "Ripper" could have happened 10 feet from and 2 minutes before Kate Eddowes and they'd still be completely unalike murders.

The timing is the same night and same town...do you intend to exonerate Mr Brown even though he confessed to slitting his wifes throat that same night, instead suggesting that since Jack killed 2 by slit throat he probably killed Mrs Brown too?

The location is nothing like Chapmans, Liz is less than 10 feet from being found on the sidewalk, and would be clearly seen by anyone taking a step into the yard from the kitchen door or the gates. Didnt the horse shy left from the body?

That you can link Liz Strides murder with Kate Eddowes and have the audacity to claim that the timing suggests they probably had the same killer ....... clearly shows that writing, not deductive police work, is certainly a better avenue for your creative talents.

Best regards Tom
    Last edited by Guest; 06-20-2009, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Thought Id try posting insults for insults sake like the kind I get frequently from you Tom. Not very productive is it?

Cheers

Comment

Wasn't it just a couple days ago that "Mr. Mason" vowed never to post again on this thread? The man has more "farewell performances" than Sarah Bernhardt ever dreamt of.

Don.
        "To expose [the Senator] is rather like performing acts of charity among the deserving poor; it needs to be done and it makes one feel good, but it does nothing to end the problem."

Comment

Originally posted by Supe View Post
          Wasn't it just a couple days ago that "Mr. Mason" vowed never to post again on this thread? The man has more "farewell performances" than Sarah Bernhardt ever dreamt of.

Don.
          Hi Don,

When the sublime and the ridiculous enter as arguments Don, I tend to get disinterested in posting further. I did post some pats on the back and a direct reply.

Its my belief though that posts should relate to subject matter and points being discussed, so I suppose just taking a moment to try and insult and annoy me based on my reappearance is your notion of a point response.

I think the subject matter the thread suggests is more interesting to most folks though. At least that what I believed when I started it.

And please.....its not only my friends that can call me Michael.

Best regards

Comment

Working...
          X