Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Nazis ban you for discussing the weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that you have tasted the full force of my mighty power, I expect the fear and trembling to be commencing. There's worse in store...

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
      Now that you have tasted the full force of my mighty power, I expect the fear and trembling to be commencing. There's worse in store...
      Oh quit you Jodling!

Jeff

Comment

Of shush Mayers, you are not my one true love. You don't got what it takes to make me compliant.

No, that's one special man, shining with with a rosy glow, that I am just waiting to appear on the horizon....

waiting...
        waiting...

alas.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Would an orange glow do?
          Attached Files

Comment

In response to some queries, I thought I should clarify a bit what's going on. Elsewhere on the web there has been some rantings about how I am a power-drunk Nazi, worse than Hitler, and being that I am a volatile woman, clearly the problem is that I have not been laid properly, BUT! Luckily for me there's a man on this very forum who thinks he's got what it takes to rodger me properly and turn me into a sweet, biddable female. So you know, I thought I'd give him the opportunity to step up to the plate, and show me what a man he is.

And now, back to the fun....

(P.S. As soon as y'all notice it, I'll switch you back, I am just having fun abusing my authority, corrupt power drunk bitch that I am.)
            Hmmm I guess that leaves me out...I don't even satisfy myself ,, but I will be happy to buy you a nice Alsterwasser in Baltimore Mein feminine Fuhrer

Steadmund Brand
            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I would like to say two things right now

A) that photo was taken 15 years ago. He still looks like he's 12! (Now I feel like a child molestor. )

B) Now they're trying to poison me with funny sounding beers.

Seriously though, looking forward to Baltimore! Where I will be drinking pineapple and vodkas, like a sane person would.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

I would like to say two things right now

A) that photo was taken 15 years ago. He still looks like he's 12! (Now I feel like a child molestor. )

B) Now they're trying to poison me with funny sounding beers.

Seriously though, looking forward to Baltimore! Where I will be drinking pineapple and vodkas, like a sane person would.
                Vodka and Lime remember...

Steadmund Brand
                "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I don't think Ally is referring to me either although I have to say that I have never had any problem keeping the ladies happy. Just last week a woman I was with said this is crazy I should be paying you. I took that as a compliment.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
                  X