Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Nazis ban you for discussing the weather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Errata View Post
    I did nazi that coming...
    Adolph of the hat for that one.

c.d.

Comment

Yes you would be banned automatically

Comment

These are bad and I am sure someone is Goerhing up for the next one.

c.d.

Comment

Did Harry do something wrong? Is Aryan trouble?

c.d.

Comment

Here's a ban for you! And here's a ban for you! Everyone gets a ban!

(Except for Errata, her punishment will be much, much worse)
            Last edited by Ally; 01-23-2016, 05:06 AM.

Let all Oz be agreed;
            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

On the eve of a storm, be sure to check the Braumeter.

Comment

And don't be caught with your panzas down.

Comment

It is during these blitzard conditions that Americans will prove themselves glacially superior.

Comment

Treat Ally with the respect she deserves. Remember she is uber us. We are not uber Ally.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                      Treat Ally with the respect she deserves.

c.d.
                      So like, none at all then? I'd much rather the rule be "Bow to Ally you Inferior Forum Monkeys. BOW! "

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore. . .
                        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                        ---------------
                        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                        ---------------

Comment

In response to some queries, I thought I should clarify a bit what's going on. Elsewhere on the web there has been some rantings about how I am a power-drunk Nazi, worse than Hitler, and being that I am a volatile woman, clearly the problem is that I have not been laid properly, BUT! Luckily for me there's a man on this very forum who thinks he's got what it takes to rodger me properly and turn me into a sweet, biddable female. So you know, I thought I'd give him the opportunity to step up to the plate, and show me what a man he is.

And now, back to the fun....

(P.S. As soon as y'all notice it, I'll switch you back, I am just having fun abusing my authority, corrupt power drunk bitch that I am.)

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                            Here's a ban for you! And here's a ban for you! Everyone gets a ban!

(Except for Errata, her punishment will be much, much worse)
                            I'm certainly not anschluss to find out what that will be...
                            The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                              In response to some queries, I thought I should clarify a bit what's going on. Elsewhere on the web there has been some rantings about how I am a power-drunk Nazi, worse than Hitler, and being that I am a volatile woman, clearly the problem is that I have not been laid properly, BUT! Luckily for me there's a man on this very forum who thinks he's got what it takes to rodger me properly and turn me into a sweet, biddable female. So you know, I thought I'd give him the opportunity to step up to the plate, and show me what a man he is.

And now, back to the fun....

(P.S. As soon as y'all notice it, I'll switch you back, I am just having fun abusing my authority, corrupt power drunk bitch that I am.)
                              So... someone is bragging that their bedroom skills have the power to sedate women? *blink*

That is so not reich.

Comment

Crap! I AM punished severely.

My own fault. I took the pun thing, and aryan with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X