Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
    And Dingos'....they scare me too

However you do have Yahoo Serious.....so maybe I'll practice saying "crikey" and buy lots of sunscreen.....plus if I could get tickets for every Brisbane Lions game I'm in.....

Steadmund Brand
    Dingoes are fine.

It's drop bears andBunyips you need to each out for.

Plus we've got about 7 of the worlds deadliest snakes and all sorts of other stuff that can kill you, especially in the ocean.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• And Leigh Matthews....he has to be the deadliest man on the planet!!!!

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        And Leigh Matthews....he has to be the deadliest man on the planet!!!!

Steadmund Brand
        He's a big softy
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Dingoes are fine.

It's drop bears andBunyips you need to each out for.

Plus we've got about 7 of the worlds deadliest snakes and all sorts of other stuff that can kill you, especially in the ocean.
          And the Yowie, Australia's Bigfoot-- or so I've heard.

Seriously, "In a Sunburned Country" is one of the most amusing and thought-provoking books on Australia I've ever read. His account of visiting the beach and casually being told of the dangers lurking in the water is hiliarious.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

• You don't want to have a contretemps with a salt water croc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
              You don't want to have a contretemps with a salt water croc.
              I bet the soft water croc doesn't mind such contretemps. They guarantee a good dinner that day!

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                And the Yowie, Australia's Bigfoot-- or so I've heard.

Seriously, "In a Sunburned Country" is one of the most amusing and thought-provoking books on Australia I've ever read. His account of visiting the beach and casually being told of the dangers lurking in the water is hiliarious.
                Yowie's a softy too, just got a bad rep.

And in the water is the dangerous place. even if there's nothing else in there, just the water can kill ya.
                G U T

Comment

• Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                    I probably shouldn't say this with some of the idiots we elect here, but it seems there are a lot of candidates whose father's he could hand them out to
                    G U T

Comment

Working...
                    X