escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Yeah these Uri Geller ones keep bending.
    Well gee whiz; you don't think Uri did it all with his MIND do you??

The Bendy Spoon is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

See? Found it right here under "B."

Agent Archaic

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
      Well gee whiz; you don't think Uri did it all with his MIND do you??

The Bendy Spoon is one of the oldest tricks in the book.

See? Found it right here under "B."

Agent Archaic
      G'day Archaic

And is that the best book you've ever read?
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

G'day Archaic

And is that the best book you've ever read?
        Well, The Book is pretty dang long... it's a good read, but I never seem to reach the end.

I know this sounds crazy, but I suspect they keep adding to it, because the last page keeps receding.

- Is it like that with you and your tunnel digging via bendy teaspoon?

Except instead of receding, the tunnel kind of anti-recedes, and seems to fill itself back in where you could swear you dug it out yesterday?

Archaic

Comment

• Seen GUT....

Hi GUT,

Hope you're tunnelling is going well but really think you need to go deeper.

Came home last Tuesday to find a tree in my garden had been uprooted. The neighbours are blaming a storm but I know better....

Kindly take your tools another couple of feet under the surface.

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
            Hi GUT,

Came home last Tuesday to find a tree in my garden had been uprooted. The neighbours are blaming a storm but I know better....

Amanda
            G'day Amanda

Don't blame this little red rooster, I'm not even to China yet let alone Shropshire.

Give a bloke a break one little Uri Geller spoon that keeps bending
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Oh dear..

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              G'day Amanda

Don't blame this little red rooster, I'm not even to China yet let alone Shropshire.

Give a bloke a break one little Uri Geller spoon that keeps bending
              Hiya Gut,

Sorry old chap, there must be a 'Rogue Tunneller' going in the opposite direction!

Best check in with HQ, there could be trouble ahead...

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                Hiya Gut,

Sorry old chap, there must be a 'Rogue Tunneller' going in the opposite direction!

Best check in with HQ, there could be trouble ahead...

Amanda
                Well Herr General Pinkmoon did suggest starting another tunnel and meeting in the middle.
                G U T

Comment

• Interesting...

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Well Herr General Pinkmoon did suggest starting another tunnel and meeting in the middle.
                  Mmmm well the Northern tunnel would have to start somewhere like Scandinavia

Wonder who we can think of originating in Finland (for example) who needs an excuse to escape underground....

Comment

• well.. as THE AMERICAN... i'm starting to get restless.... chop chop... I need to get to work on re-writting history and taking credit for all of this....

Ohhh and before I forget.. Hello Ladies....did you injoy the gifts? plenty more where that come from....

Steadmund Brand
                    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                      well.. as THE AMERICAN... i'm starting to get restless.... chop chop... I need to get to work on re-writting history and taking credit for all of this....

Ohhh and before I forget.. Hello Ladies....did you injoy the gifts? plenty more where that come from....

Steadmund Brand
                      Yes, thank you. We did. Cissie has already laddered her stockings and wonders if you can bring her another pair.

Carol

Comment

G'day Carol

is that wiggy or wiggly? I know which I prefer.
                        Good afternoon, GUT old chap. Thanks for your splendid work on the tunnel. Our glorious leader forgot to order the wooden horse and goodness knows what we're going to do now at our end. Agent Archaic is a bit of a problem (to say the least). Every time she sees Jerry she wants to jump him. I've tried to explain to her that we need to KEEP QUIET and not draw attention to ourselves if we're to start on our end of the tunnel but she's a Yank and half Irish as well so you can imagine what she's like. Always up for a fight.

Wiggy is my code name. It was my childhood nickname and Winston said he thought it would be good for me to use as it was so daft. It was my mother's fault. When I was 4 years old my father took me to the pictures to see 'Mrs Wiggins of the Cabbage Patch'. Apparently I liked the film and Dad started to call me Mrs Wiggins. It didn't take very long before my mother started to call me Wiggy. Then practically everyone else we knew did. I was often called 'Wiggles' as well if you prefer that. I think I'll stick to 'Carol' now that the secret is out.

Carol

Comment

• G'day Wiggy

Agent Archaic is a bit of a problem (to say the least). Every time she sees Jerry she wants to jump him.
                          Lucky Jerry.

Been a long ime since anyone has wanted to jump me, like never.
                          G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                            well.. as THE AMERICAN... i'm starting to get restless.... chop chop... I need to get to work on re-writting history and taking credit for all of this....

Steadmund Brand
                            Originally posted by Carol View Post
                            Yes, thank you. We did. Cissie has already laddered her stockings and wonders if you can bring her another pair.

Carol

Steady on there Steady old boy, no climbing the ladders in Cissie's stockings.
                            G U T

Comment

• Hi Carol

Judging by her postings to me, Bunny fancies you more than I...

Me too!

Carol is spiffing!

You have great taste, Dave.
                              However, Amanda

I really think you need to talk to someone at Crossrail...

All the best

Dave

Comment

• Hope you lazy POMS realise that on this day the two halves of the Chunnel met, I thought it would have been fitting if youse all had done a bit of digging and we could have met today too.

But no too much to ask of you lazy pack of beggars leave it all up to the Aussie, bl..dy typical.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X