escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
    Where am I.......I think I got lost in these darn tunnels… is that a Kangaroo or a sewer rat……

Steadmund Brand
    Hi Sergeant Steadmund,

HQ have activated your GPS tracker. It was neither Kangaroo nor sewer rat that crossed your path, 'twas an Eskimo.
    Seems you are digging Northwards instead of South.
    Please report back to barracks & await further instruction.
    The General

P.S. DO NOT under ANY circumstances eat those peanut butter M&M's!!!:anxious

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
      Indeed you are, and definitely the original article!
      My darlng often says

"There's only one of you ... THANK GOODNESS for that."

I think she must be happy that she has me and no one else can.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I think you mob have scared Rosemary away with your idiocy, if you would all just be mature like I is.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Forgot to say,

Yes Steady you can still Nibble Nobby's Nuts.
          G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
            Hi Sergeant Steadmund,

HQ have activated your GPS tracker. It was neither Kangaroo nor sewer rat that crossed your path, 'twas an Eskimo.
            Seems you are digging Northwards instead of South.
            Please report back to barracks & await further instruction.
            The General

P.S. DO NOT under ANY circumstances eat those peanut butter M&M's!!!:anxious
            Of course, don't tunnel too far South either - you'll end up with penguins in the tunnel, and they are such snobs.

Comment

• Klink! You fool!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                Of course, don't tunnel too far South either - you'll end up with penguins in the tunnel, and they are such snobs.
                But they sure does dress purty.
                G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                  Klink! You fool!!!
                  I know nothink.
                  G U T

Comment

• Dogs

A Platt hound mix, a black lab who thinks he's a cool dude, a coon dog, a border collie who must be obeyed, 2 insufferable Maltese, & an English/American pit bull
                    We lost the Redbone hound dog to GME in January & a German shepherd/beagle mix to sudden bowel cancer in May. He was our resolute defender, small but territorial & quick to judge bad people. Always right on that score.

Now I have no hound dog to chase down hoodoos in the bayou.
                    From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                    "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                      A Platt hound mix, a black lab who thinks he's a cool dude, a coon dog, a border collie who must be obeyed, 2 insufferable Maltese, & an English/American pit bull
                      We lost the Redbone hound dog to GME in January & a German shepherd/beagle mix to sudden bowel cancer in May. He was our resolute defender, small but territorial & quick to judge bad people. Always right on that score.

Nice collection, well maybe except the Maltese and the Pt-Bull.

We've currently got a Dalmatian [but only one at present had a lot more when breeding and showing] and a Chinese Crested, in the past had Collie, Border Collie, Cattle Dog, Doberman and Pointer.

Hate cancer in dogs. Lost three in six months few years back.
                      G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post

Glad to see those idiots [not as sophisticated as me] haven't scared you off.
                        G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                          Idiots??? (just because I am a Brisbane fan huh....)

Steadmund Brand
                          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                            Idiots??? (just because I am a Brisbane fan huh....)

Steadmund Brand
                            If the shoe fits...
                            G U T

Comment

• no shoes fit... I wear a size 15

Steadmund Brand
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                                No worries, mate...I'm too much of a b*+^h to scare off.
                                From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                                "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Working...
                                X