escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Why Pinkie, you going through some kind of mid-life crisis?

Amanda
    Let me think about that one the answer is YES
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• escapes back on

It's got very very very boring again even the interesting bits have been boring so there is no choice the escape is back on!!
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        It's got very very very boring again even the interesting bits have been boring so there is no choice the escape is back on!!
        Yippeeeeeee!! Tunnels, spoons, secret codes and......GUT !!

By the way, have you managed to slay the dragon yet Sir George?

Amanda

Comment

• Yep keep t up and Mr Edwards might bring out another book.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Amanda
            Awwwwwww how sweet Manda wants me.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Yep keep t up and Mr Edwards might bring out another book.
              Heard he's already working on one Gut, it's going to be called 'The Case of the Dirty Laundry'.
              Amanda
              Last edited by Amanda; 06-19-2015, 03:14 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Heard he's already working on one Gut, it's going to be called 'The Case of the Dirty Laundry'.
                Amanda
                That's Pinky's about the Y fronts isn't it?
                G U T

Comment

• The yfront theory is still in the very early stages at the moment I've had some people who have openly accused me of fakery they will eat their words just as soon as I make up the conclusive scientific results .

Comment

Amanda
                    HEY!!!!!

what about all those gifts and visits from Steady

Steadmund Brand
                    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• I see the yanks have finally turned up late as usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                        HEY!!!!!

what about all those gifts and visits from Steady

Steadmund Brand
                        Yay, chocolate & stockings! Things are starting to shape up.

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                          I see the yanks have finally turned up late as usual.
                          Yep,
                          Then they'll claim they did all the hard work....
                          Amanda

Comment

• Apart from winning two world wars for us what else have they done to help us.

Comment

• Don't forget....

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                              Apart from winning two world wars for us what else have they done to help us.
                              Come on Pinky, they did give us Coca-Cola & McDonalds (but that's probably why we can't fit through the doorways of our quaint little cottages any more..)

Amanda

Comment

• Oh I forgot all about the junk food! If we are mentioning world war 2 it's probley best not to mention anything about the Italians or the French people will start posting silly immature comments if we do so best play safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X