No announcement yet.

escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't blame you for wanting to come to Aus, but bloody hell Sydney!!!!
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ausgirl View Post
      Dear Col. GUT,

Bloody hell! Fifty-seven heavily encrypted Pueblo Indians worked their fingers to the bone training carrier pigeons to speak some archaic rubbish so they can flap about in the attempt to let you know that I've been WAITING here in bloody FRANCE for the entire bloody WAR in an onion cellar with five fit of weer wropped 'round my log and I'm jolly well fed up.

Assuming you've been nabbed by some Gerries or delayed by the Seppos , I once more release the pigeons, hopefully to inform you that I smell like root vegetables, the scones are a peculiar shape, and everyone interesting's gone home ages ago, except for some slimy Frog in a striped shirt who keeps trying to entice me to dance by slapping my face and dragging me about by the hair dressed in nothing but a beret and a slightly soiled tablerunner.

I dare you, sir - I DARE you - to utter the words "we'll always have Paris". Assuming you've tunneled your way into several humid Scandanavians by now, and have completely forgotten our original mission, I am sending the Indians home, eating the rest of the pigeons and catching the next steamer to Sydney.

-- Sincerely,

White Moose
      Scandabloodynavia!!!

I'm not even to "the rock" yet.

With hindsight I should have walked to WA and then started digging, but that's not what Herr General and Winny teld me to get to doning.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Dear Col. GUT,

Bloody hell! Fifty-seven heavily encrypted Pueblo Indians worked their fingers to the bone training carrier pigeons to speak some archaic rubbish so they can flap about in the attempt to let you know that I've been WAITING here in bloody FRANCE for the entire bloody WAR in an onion cellar with five fit of weer wropped 'round my log and I'm jolly well fed up.

Assuming you've not yet been nabbed by some Gerries or delayed by the Seppos , I once more release the pigeons, hopefully to inform you that I smell like root vegetables, the scones are a peculiar shape, and everyone interesting's gone home ages ago, except for some slimy Frog in a striped shirt who keeps trying to entice me to dance by slapping my face and dragging me about by the hair dressed in nothing but a beret and a slightly soiled tablerunner.

I dare you, sir - I DARE you - to utter the words "we'll always have Paris". Assuming you've tunneled your way into several humid Scandanavians by now, and have completely forgotten our original mission, I am sending the Indians home, eating the rest of the pigeons and catching the next steamer to Sydney.

-- Sincerely,

White Moose
        Ya know.. on my next trip to Paris I could bring something better for you...all you had to do was ask....and if you do go back to OZ.. why not Brisbane.. that way you can cheer for my beloved Lions... they need all the support they can get!!!....let me steal another motorcycle and get to Paris.. what can Steady bring ya?

Steadmund Brand-- American Hero!
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          Ya know.. on my next trip to Paris I could bring something better for you...all you had to do was ask....and if you do go back to OZ.. why not Brisbane.. that way you can cheer for my beloved Lions... they need all the support they can get!!!....let me steal another motorcycle and get to Paris.. what can Steady bring ya?

Steadmund Brand-- American Hero!
          **From a low-flying biplane drops a small, roasted bird with this message tied to its tiny drumstick**

Steady,

Bonza! I suppose I can hang about for a bit. Though I'm gunna punch Pierre right in his Eiffel Tower, if he so much as looks at me again.

If you're bringing prezzies, a couple of tinnies and a pack of Winnie reds'd go down well. Oh, and some stockings. I hear you Seppos stockpiled 'em just so you could spend the whole war chatting foreign sheilas up. Cheeky! A bottle of rosewater and a couple of tins of Prim, too - if I never smell onions again, it'll be too soon. Cheers!

- White Moose

PS: Any news of GUT and his crew? Oh, and if you can manage to nab me some Hershey's, I may be persuaded to spangle your banner. The ration stuff is dreadful. And I'm not sure the "panzerschokolade" I pilfered off the Gerries is chocolate at all. I gave it all to Pierre and.. well, nuff said.

Comment

**From a low-flying biplane drops a small, roasted bird with this message tied to its tiny drumstick**

Steady,

Bonza! I suppose I can hang about for a bit. Though I'm gunna punch Pierre right in his Eiffel Tower, if he so much as looks at me again.

If you're bringing prezzies, a couple of tinnies and a pack of Winnie reds'd go down well. Oh, and some stockings. I hear you Seppos stockpiled 'em just so you could spend the whole war chatting foreign sheilas up. Cheeky! A bottle of rosewater and a couple of tins of Prim, too - if I never smell onions again, it'll be too soon. Cheers!

- White Moose

PS: Any news of GUT and his crew? Oh, and if you can manage to nab me some Hershey's, I may be persuaded to spangle your banner. The ration stuff is dreadful. And I'm not sure the "panzerschokolade" I pilfered off the Gerries is chocolate at all. I gave it all to Pierre and.. well, nuff said.
            Not sure the Yank'll have any idea what a tinny or a winni red [anyhow have a] even is, you gotta member they don't speak proper like the aussie pack of drongos.
            G U T

Comment

• While disposing of tunnel dirt, (and attempting to elude mad carters waving bloody knives), I seem to have wandered all the way to Paris, where I've taken up with a batch of French partisans and a handsome American working with the SAS. We are hiding out in the depths of the catacombs. Nice place, if you don't mind the skulls and bones....
              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                While disposing of tunnel dirt, (and attempting to elude mad carters waving bloody knives), I seem to have wandered all the way to Paris, where I've taken up with a batch of French partisans and a handsome American working with the SAS. We are hiding out in the depths of the catacombs. Nice place, if you don't mind the skulls and bones....
                A handsome Yank that's an oxymoron if ever I heard one.
                G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Irish-Americans have good genes.
                  Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                  ---------------
                  Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                  ---------------

Comment

• Mmmm

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                    Sure you didn't mean good JEANS?

Comment

Steady,

- White Moose

Got the Winnie red ( more a lucky strike yank myself...but I'll bring both) I always have stockings for the ladies... name the style and color and you got it....and Hershey bars by the score....you know us Yankees and chocolate...

As for Gut... he's working...slow as ever...but I got him some Sporks to dig with so things should improve... provided he is digging in the right direction!!

Steadmund Brand
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                        American-Irish here.. as if my height and curly reddish/brown hair didn't give that away.... as for handsome... well...can't speak for myself.. but the ladies are welcome to comment

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                          Got the Winnie red ( more a lucky strike yank myself...but I'll bring both) I always have stockings for the ladies... name the style and color and you got it....and Hershey bars by the score....you know us Yankees and chocolate...

As for Gut... he's working...slow as ever...but I got him some Sporks to dig with so things should improve... provided he is digging in the right direction!!

Steadmund Brand
                          My well-oiled network of informants suggests the best meet-up point is the crypts - yet another nasty hole in the ground, but at least there won't be any onions.

Stockings - I don't mind as long they're sheer, with a seam. I'll go troppo if I have to draw another stripe up the back of my legs.

I shall depart for the crypts, as soon as I finish oiling this new informant.

- White Moose

PS: Have sporks even been invented yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Tyrone Power!

Comment

• Oh boy... Northeast America may need to get our shovels back... you can keep the Sporks GUT....sorry I havent been able to get out for a bit....even American Heros get sick now and again

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• Good luck with this next round of storms steady.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X