escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "

Mmmmm......you'd think that with all the Dragon's antics Pinkmoon would've come up with a fire-powered contraption.....

Oh well, I'll get the chaps to look out for low-flying aircraft (really don't expect him to get far off the ground!!).

General

Comment

• I think after a few drinks chaps we will all be walking in the air.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        I think after a few drinks chaps we will all be walking in the air.
        Hmm, sounds like after a few drinks you'll be Time Traveling.

Over & out,
        Agent Archaic

Comment

• HAIRY MISTRESS

To one and all.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I'm saying it with flowers this year ....I've bought the wife a triffid.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• That's outright cruelty to triffids you ba*tard

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                That's outright cruelty to triffids you ba*tard
                Perhaps a tribble would be a better choice?
                They're very hairy, as I've heard...
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                  Perhaps a tribble would be a better choice?
                  They're very hairy, as I've heard...
                  But I've heard that Mrs Pink has scales.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• My missus has scales too, but they tend to hide away when she enters the bathroom...

Comment

My missus has scales too, but they tend to hide away when she enters the bathroom...
                      Mine has scales too, on her eyes, otherwise why woud she be with me??
                      G U T

Comment

• a masterpiece in self-deprecation Geoff -one which, with my missus, I probably couldn't aspire to...

Bless you mate

Dave

Comment

a masterpiece in self-deprecation Geoff -one which, with my missus, I probably couldn't aspire to...

Bless you mate

Dave
                          Thanks Dave

I actually won the lottery the day she decided that she was going to marry me, whether I liked it or not. [True story by the way, which lets me say "Did anyone ask you to marry me?] It still puzzles me why she did it, but 99% of the time I'm damn glad she did.
                          G U T

Comment

• Likewise mate...I can't stand the woman half the time (and I believe it's mutual) but ....

Comment

• 3 days till the New Year...anything special the ladies would like for New Years....

Steadmund Brand-
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Hopefully something that goes cheap...like a canary...the cat's are a bit short of food...

Comment

Working...
                                X