Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Ha, ha, very good Gut.

Actually when Pinkmoon posted that bit of gossip I laughed. Can just imagine him peeping through the net curtains and tutting to himself....
    Poor bloke needs to get out more!

Amanda
    It's my only release
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
      Ha, ha, very good Gut.

Actually when Pinkmoon posted that bit of gossip I laughed. Can just imagine him peeping through the net curtains and tutting to himself....
      Poor bloke needs to get out more!

Amanda
      How can the poor bugger get out more with the "dragon" keeping guard.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• a recent photo of the wife

The wife in all her splendour
        Attached Files
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Looks tro good for you Pinks.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Oh dear....

I'm sending the poor love some hair removal cream!

Looks like the dragon's wardrobe could do with a makeover too...

Amanda

Comment

• update

Wife's just been turned down by IsIs they refused her membership because she is to cruel.

Comment

• Snow is starting to melt, so I may be able to escape again soon (ladies *wink wink*) anyone know how to build a boat for when my city floods!!!

Steadmund Brand

P.S Buffalo which is known worldwide for being cold broke its own record in Feb.. It was the official coldest month in the recorded history of Buffalo....we're #1 we're #1 !!
                "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• whos joining

I'm forming my own crime family I have a few vacancies anybody interested? I've got the torture side fully staffed (wife and mother in law taking care of that) need some enforcers and a few people to take the wrap when it all goes wrong.It goes without saying I would be an equal opportunity employer and full training would be available.
                  Last edited by pinkmoon; 03-23-2015, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• It's getting rather boring again isn't it

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing.... The ladies have gone quiet....I'm sorry.. I told you that never happened to me before!!!!

Steadmund Brand
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• We need to attract some new groupies

Comment

• Why Pinkie, you going through some kind of mid-life crisis?

Amanda

Comment

• If it ever stops raining I might be interested, isn't 18 inches in 30 hours and then an inch a day for 3 or 4 days enough.
                            G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              If it ever stops raining I might be interested, isn't 18 inches in 30 hours and then an inch a day for 3 or 4 days enough.
                              You think that's enough? Obviously you don't live in England....

Amanda

Comment

• I'm not even sure the Poms can match 18 inches in 30 hours.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X