escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh

Well, apparently the Southern Belle, or Miss Thaang as I am known to the locals in this ass end of nowhere, either bored or scared the rest of y'all off.
    Last edited by Rosemary; 06-29-2015, 03:36 PM. Reason: English not first language
    From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
    "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
      Well, apparently the Southern Belle, or Miss Thaang as I am known to the locals in this ass end of nowhere, either bored or scared the rest of y'all off.
      Nope just not much to say at the moment

Pinky is scared of the dragon.

Steady is eating his wings [though maybe dragon wings would be better].

Gut is working his butt off to pay for "HER" cruise and running his dog to the vet.

Amanda Hug and Kiss is on a world tour promoting her best seller.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Not sure where Dunny is.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Ignant Ijit

Sorry but what's the book tour? Or, mejor dicho, what's the book. I'm a newbie, remember.
          "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Damas

Pinky I come from a line of Cantabrian warrior women. I shall defend you against the dragon. Gimme some particulars, sha 'ti bébé....

Comment

Sorry but what's the book tour? Or, mejor dicho, what's the book. I'm a newbie, remember.
              Amanda has released a book Prisoner 4374, there are a couple of threads on here about it, I presume she must be on a world tour signing books, or else off spending the fortunes she has amassed from sales.
              G U T

Comment

Pinky I come from a line of Cantabrian warrior women. I shall defend you against the dragon. Gimme some particulars, sha 'ti bébé....
                Hey he married her, we all have our crosses to bear.
                G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Amanda has released a book Prisoner 4374, there are a couple of threads on here about it, I presume she must be on a world tour signing books, or else off spending the fortunes she has amassed from sales.
                  Hey Gut,
                  I'm back. No world tour & no spending spree. I've been in Turkey putting the finishing touches to my next book, no rest for the wicked.

Doesn't look like I missed much ooh, except now Pinky's got a new warrior to help him slay the dragon....
                  Where the hell is Steadmund? He's not STILL in that tunnel with the penguins?

Lovely to have Rosemary fighting the cause with us, but I have to confess I'm quite frightened about her knowledge of all things voodoo!
                  Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                    Hey Gut,
                    I'm back. No world tour & no spending spree. I've been in Turkey putting the finishing touches to my next book, no rest for the wicked.

Doesn't look like I missed much ooh, except now Pinky's got a new warrior to help him slay the dragon....
                    Where the hell is Steadmund? He's not STILL in that tunnel with the penguins?

Lovely to have Rosemary fighting the cause with us, but I have to confess I'm quite frightened about her knowledge of all things voodoo!
                    Amanda
                    Watch out she might be a competitor for Steady's favours.
                    G U T

Comment

• Oh and it looks like Steady should leave digging to the diggers.
                      G U T

Comment

Watch out she might be a competitor for Steady's favours.
                        At this rate she's welcome too him, by the time he arrives here with those silk stockings I'll be past my sell by date & unable to get them on!!

Comment

At this rate she's welcome too him, by the time he arrives here with those silk stockings I'll be past my sell by date & unable to get them on!!

You my dear will never be past your sell by date.
                          G U T

Comment

You my dear will never be past your sell by date.
                            Alright....what do you want?

Is it Marmite you're after?

Comment

Alright....what do you want?

Is it Marmite you're after?
                              Yuck!
                              G U T

Comment

American stockings one yank and there off!
                                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X