• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carol View Post
    Calling Pinkmoon. Calling Pinkmoon.
    Are you receiving me?
    Over.

Hello old chap.

Sorry to hear you're still having problems getting away from the Dragon.
    Don't worry - Winston has a wonderful plan. He contacted me this morning and asked me to request the Yank (Corporal Steadmund) to arrange for a trampoline to be delivered to your Stalag. Just done this and I should be hearing from him as soon as he's sorted it out.

This is Winston's plan. Once the trampoline has been delivered you have to make sure that it is placed as close as possible to the perimeter fence. I will contact you that evening at 1900 hours so that you can give me the coordinates of where you have put it. The biggest problem, of course, is the Dragon. Now, I've been making discreet enquiries and the Dragon goes to Bingo every Tuesday and Thursday leaving at 1845 hours to arrive at 1900 hours. She stays until the end at 2200 hours. Makes her way home and arrives at 2215 hours. So you will have an 'escape window' of about three hours.

You are to make your way to the trampoline as soon as you feel that the coast is clear, having arranged with your batman to contact me as soon as you leave the bunk room. You are then to jump as high as you need to in order to flip your body into the required position to fly over the perimeter fence. Please try to land on your feet as this will help with a quick get away. As soon as I receive the call from your batman I will give Agent Archaic the thumbs up and she will proceed to Stalag and place herself in a suitable position with the help of your coordinates. You and she will then make your way to the main road where Corporal Steadmund will be waiting with a German staff car and German uniforms. You should both then be able to cross the border into Denmark. You will find a jolly large number of Jerries there as they've even occupied Denmark now but Winston thinks that shouldn't be a problem for you as Agent Archaic can speak fluent American English and that should be a great help to you.

You must then make your way to Copenhagen and take the ferry over to Sweden. Sweden is still neutral and I have contacts there. I am arranging for a fishing boat to be ready not far away from the ferry port. This will bring you back to Blighty.

Winston is very confident that this latest escape attempt will work. The girls and I are very hopeful. We're just sorry we can't go with you but our tunnel that we are digging from the hen house in the back yard is not progressing very well and we won't be able to tunnel our way in to you at Stalag in time.
    Thanks for the thought but wouldn't it be a lot easier if someone just shot the Dragon.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Ok....

Roger that Pinkmoon old chap,

Sending in the snipers...

General

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
        Roger that Pinkmoon old chap,

Sending in the snipers...

General
        Thank you .....have you completed the little task I set you.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Erm....

Oohhh, kind of got carried away with shopping this weekend....

Will attend to that task now..

Comment

Oohhh, kind of got carried away with shopping this weekend....

Will attend to that task now..
            Thank you my dear more home work for you tonight.

Comment

• Assignment complete.

Put on your night vision goggles, the snipers will be with you any time now..

Comment

• Dear Carol,

Hi Girls,

How's it going in the hen poop, oops I mean coop?

General

Comment

Assignment complete.

Put on your night vision goggles, the snipers will be with you any time now..
                  Cheers.

Comment

• Still waiting for the official rescue committee to turn up and save me.

Comment

• Mmm...

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                      Still waiting for the official rescue committee to turn up and save me.
                      Evening Pink old chap,

Might be a slight delay, just popped my head into the NAFI & the snipers are all pie eyed on moonshine.

Methinks Steadmund has been plying his wares on British soil again...

General

Comment

• [QUOTE=Amanda;322273]Evening Pink old chap,

Might be a slight delay, just popped my head into the NAFI & the snipers are all pie eyed on moonshine.

Methinks Steadmund has been plying his wares on British soil again...

General[/QUOTE
                        Amanda my dear the yanks always seem to turn up late!

Comment

• But still take all the credit, right?

Comment

But still take all the credit, right?
                            Oh definitely very selfish as well if they could only have lent us John Wayne for a few weeks in world war 2 it would have finished in a matter of days.

Comment

• Blimey...

Now I'm going to have a weird nightmare tonight, something along the lines of :

John Wayne vs Dad's Army

Amanda

Comment

Now I'm going to have a weird nightmare tonight, something along the lines of :

John Wayne vs Dad's Army

Amanda
                                How about chopper chicks from zombie town on ice vs dad's army and John Wayne .

Comment

Working...
                                X