escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Can't really escape unless you have some where to escape to so at the moment I will have to stay put.
    Hey girls sounds like Herr General Pink might be looking for an invite.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
      Absolutely GUT...but I suppose it could've been worse...it might've been Karen Trenouth's back garden or even Outer-Trevorland....
      OMG if it's Outer-Trevorland don't forget your cyanide pill, it's the only solution to such a catastrophe.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
        OMG if it's Outer-Trevorland don't forget your cyanide pill, it's the only solution to such a catastrophe.
        Oh, I don't know, Outer-Trevorland might not be that bad, I've always put it on a par with La La Land....

Amanda

Comment

• Oh, I don't know, Outer-Trevorland might not be that bad, I've always put it on a par with La La Land....
          So what do I do General? Do I stay here in Fire (out of Frying Pan) or do I strike out (almost at random as it were) and hope to avoid perilous places?

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
            G'day Jeff

Just thinking last night, probably says something about the Australian psyche that a national hero is a bushranger [Ned Kelly, executed 11 Nov as an aside and buried Deeming was buried alongside him a couple of years later], and a song about a sheep thief who kills himself to avoid capture s held almost sacred, go figure.
            G'day GUT,

Keep in mind that Jesse James and Billy the Kid, despite their misdeeds, are folk heros in the U.S., so Ned Kelly, Dan Morgan, and the others (my favorite is Jacky-Jacky with a gang called "the Jewboys" though I don't think they were Jewish) could be adopted by Australia as folk heros too. But nobody thought of Deeming in the same way, anymore than Cream was a Canadian-Scot "hero" or Mudgett/Holmes was an American hero. There is a difference between defiance towards hated authority (post Confederate Southerners against Northern financial interest; Irish Australians against the same social forces transported to Victoria or New South Wales they fought in Ireland) and family hating con-men, sadistic abortionists, and extremely creative sadistic go-getters (a murderer's deluxe hotel!) who see everyone as a source of fun or money.

Jeff

Comment

• Well...

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
              So what do I do General? Do I stay here in Fire (out of Frying Pan) or do I strike out (almost at random as it were) and hope to avoid perilous places?
              Morning Cogidubnus,

I'd recommend you find yourself a shovel and start digging your way towards GUT.....
              Please do avoid Outer-Trevorland at all costs, you're likely to end up with very little in the way of brain cells should you decide to pass through.

I shall expect an update by nightfall.
              General

Comment

• I definitely need rescuing now please hurry.
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• We all need rescuing wish I could help....but that's a long tunnel to America

Steadmund Brand
                  "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Pick up..

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    I definitely need rescuing now please hurry.
                    Hello Pink old chap,

Can't help you tonight, got a rendezvous with Winston.

Will be heading up to Liverpool at the weekend, if you can find your way to the docks I'll have a U-boat waiting to whisk you away.

Hang tight friend, try to appease the dragon with some Milk Tray...

General

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                      Hello Pink old chap,

Can't help you tonight, got a rendezvous with Winston.

Will be heading up to Liverpool at the weekend, if you can find your way to the docks I'll have a U-boat waiting to whisk you away.

Hang tight friend, try to appease the dragon with some Milk Tray...

General
                      Liverpool is just round the corner from where I'm imprisoned I will make a run for it don't need milk tray I need a flame thrower.
                      Last edited by pinkmoon; 11-12-2014, 01:10 PM.
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Hi GUT

According to our General's instructions I'm digging in your general direction ...Any general idea of where you might be?

All the best (in the general sense of the term)

Dave

Comment

• G'day Dave

Last I popped me head up, just under Darwin, these rotten Uri Geller tea spoons keep bending
                          G U T

Comment

• GUT.. you aint done yet.....I may need a new Aussie sidekick......well... take your time.. gives me another chance to go see the ladies.....oh it's hard to be the American sometimes....

Steadmund Brand--
                            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Bloody hell, there's trouble at HQ!

Which of you jugheads is responsible for this?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                                Bloody hell, there's trouble at HQ!

Which of you jugheads is responsible for this?
                                Not moi I'm still just past Aus must be Dave, no other of you bludgers seem to be doin' much digging.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X