Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, I think I would assume I had been grazed by a bullet in those circumstances, but if the evidence shows that Trump was hit by shards of glass, it would be better for him to admit it. He could always say that his God was looking down on him and in a very forgiving mood at the time. Not so for the killed and injured, of course.

He must be constantly on edge, watching out for when the God of Unbridled Power has a bad hair day worse than his own.

Love,

Caz
    X
    Last edited by caz; 07-18-2024, 11:35 AM.
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Again where is this glass? He was out in the open. Where did that start from?

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
        Again where is this glass? He was out in the open. Where did that start from?
        From one of the teleprompters, by all accounts.

Comment

The weapon that fired the shot has been found...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240718-133526_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	838273

At a range of over 2 meters; and using a Russet...

... devastating for the ear.

RD
          "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	74396232007-20240713-t-223429-z-2032535608-rc-2-mu-8-auephf-rtrmadp-3-usaelectiontrump.jpg Views:	0 Size:	204.0 KB ID:	838276
            Originally posted by Karl View Post
            From one of the teleprompters, by all accounts.
            Nope, like I showed in the picture above, both complete and intact after Trump was down. But this is the type of crap that passes for truth because one nutter on the internet said it and nobody could be arsed to check it out for themselves. How many times has the glass been mentioned on this thread alone?

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	74396232007-20240713-t-223429-z-2032535608-rc-2-mu-8-auephf-rtrmadp-3-usaelectiontrump.jpg Views:	0 Size:	204.0 KB ID:	838276

Nope, like I showed in the picture above, both complete and intact after Trump was down. But this is the type of crap that passes for truth because one nutter on the internet said it and nobody could be arsed to check it out for themselves. How many times has the glass been mentioned on this thread alone?
              Not really a close-up of the teleprompter, though. But the wound is consistent with debris, and not with a rifle bullet. And certainly not that bullet, in the infamous bullet picture.

Comment

Trump's description of his wound matches photographs of his ear after he was hit, prior to being removed from stage. The two circles below, added by Snopes, highlight two areas that appear to show torn skin:

Name:	image.png
Views:	88
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	838286

Two wounds from one bullet. The magic continues.​
                The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Name:	image.png
Views:	87
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	838288

Hmmm.

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	74396232007-20240713-t-223429-z-2032535608-rc-2-mu-8-auephf-rtrmadp-3-usaelectiontrump.jpg Views:	0 Size:	204.0 KB ID:	838276

Of course we must accept that one projectile inflicted two wounds because a photo from one angle didn't show damage to the teleprompters. Two superficial wounds from one hunting round fired from a military assault weapon. Nothing "nutty" about that proposal. Just ignore those glass like fragments in the wound photos.
                    Last edited by GBinOz; 07-18-2024, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Mills-1.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	838297

If we are to accept this photo as depicting the trail of the bullet which inflicted damage upon Trump, we see that, not only is the trajectory too low, but the trail is longer than would be expected from a projectile travelling at around 2800fps being captured on a camera at a shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. Under those circumstances the trail should be around 10cm. This would indicate a trajectory speed of considerably less than the projected 2800 fps. How could this occur?

1. The projectile was launched from a rifle at a far greater distance than the estimated 135 yards, thus reducing the in flight velocity.
                      2. The projectile hit an object before it passed its target (Trump), thus dramatically reducing its velocity.

What object could it have hit that would reduce its velocity but still provide some shrapnel to injure its target. I'll leave that to your judgement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Not really a close-up of the teleprompter, though. But the wound is consistent with debris, and not with a rifle bullet. And certainly not that bullet, in the infamous bullet picture.
                        If a bullet struck a teleprompter, there would be a could of debris, not a single shard.
                        "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

If a bullet struck a teleprompter, there would be a could of debris, not a single shard.
                          Unless it chipped off the very edge of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

...and surely it would shatter. I guess it depends if they were the acrylic versions or not but the 'beamsplitter' version I'm sure being glass would show a lot more damage. Regardless of bullet or glass it was still an attempt on his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

...and surely it would shatter. I guess it depends if they were the acrylic versions or not but the 'beamsplitter' version I'm sure being glass would show a lot more damage. Regardless of bullet or glass it was still an attempt on his life.
                              Of course - no one is disputing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
                                Of course - no one is disputing that.
                                I know the Yanks get blamed for making all sorts of stuff up like JFK, the Moon, 9/11 etc etc but would Trump really try to fake his own assignation/attempt even as someone did actually die?

Comment

Working...
                                X