This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Shooting

No need for an election. Biden might as well just hand over the keys to the White House. Don’s a hero now. How long before he blames the Democrats?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Staged?

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
      Staged?
      I’m not one for conspiracies but I would put little, if anything, past Trump.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

My brother just texted me saying that he’d read that the gunman was a Republican. How true that is I haven’t a clue?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Probably not staged. It would take a highly skilled shooter to plug him in the ear from any sort of distance and this bloke was only supposd to be 20 y/o. I don't think much of the man myself, but I don't think he is quite crazy enough to offer his ear as a target.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	451210788_7878993265523317_5991711310095864448_n.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	263.2 KB
ID:	837903

He is feeling better...

Comment

Looks like he might have been a registered Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Tel View Post
                Probably not staged. It would take a highly skilled shooter to plug him in the ear from any sort of distance and this bloke was only supposed to be 20 y/o. I don't think much of the man myself, but I don't think he is quite crazy enough to offer his ear as a target.
                Oswald was only 24 and he hit JFK a few times through a tree and whilst the car was moving.... oh hang on wait a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                  No need for an election. Biden might as well just hand over the keys to the White House. Don’s a hero now.
                  It's not as bad as all that. Democrats aren't going to switch their vote to Trump over this, and MAGA were going to vote Trump anyway. As for those on the fence... speaking for myself, I cannot fathom voting for someone just because someone made an attempt on their lives.

Back in 2011, the bloodiest assault on Norwegian soil since the war took place, targeting Labour. This was an election year (local elections anyway), but the attack did not have an impact on the votes at all. And two years later, when the governmental elections were held, Labour lost to the Conservatives.

No, I think Trump's behaviour after this will have a greater effect than the shooting itself.

How long before he blames the Democrats?
                  His followers already are:
                  Within minutes of a shooting at former President Donald Trump's rally Saturday, Rep. Mike Collins (R-GA) blamed President Joe Biden and called for him to be prosecuted.

Probably not staged. It would take a highly skilled shooter to plug him in the ear from any sort of distance and this bloke was only supposd to be 20 y/o. I don't think much of the man myself, but I don't think he is quite crazy enough to offer his ear as a target.
                  If staged, the bullet was probably meant to miss Trump entirely, and Trump's injury would be down to poor, not good, aim. The main argument against it, though, is that the shooter would know he couldn't possibly escape. It was definitely a suicide mission. Can I see someone sacrificing themselves trying to kill someone? Sure, that's happened plenty of times in history. Can I see someone giving up their lives to make someone look better? Not sober, I can't.
                  Last edited by Karl; 07-14-2024, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

His followers already are:
                    Within minutes of a shooting at former President Donald Trump's rally Saturday, Rep. Mike Collins (R-GA) blamed President Joe Biden and called for him to be prosecuted.

****in' idiots.

I apologize for using colourful language. But sometimes it's the only suitable term for the situation.

Comment

Oswald was only 24 and he hit JFK a few times through a tree and whilst the car was moving.... oh hang on wait a bit...
                      Yeah, but he had magic bullets that flew in several directions at once.

Comment

Get back on the A6, Herlock!

Best,
                        OneRound

Comment

Yeah, but he had magic bullets that flew in several directions at once.

Comment

A few things I noticed.

Trump hit the deck like a trained soldier, no hesitation at all, straight down.

Where was the adrenaline? When he got up he was as ruddy as before, no sign of any paleness, absolutely no sign of shock whatsoever.

When he got to his feet, rather than try and get out of there asap, he was doing clenched fist salutes shouting "Fight! Fight! Fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

If staged, the bullet was probably meant to miss Trump entirely, and Trump's injury would be down to poor, not good, aim. The main argument against it, though, is that the shooter would know he couldn't possibly escape. It was definitely a suicide mission. Can I see someone sacrificing themselves trying to kill someone? Sure, that's happened plenty of times in history. Can I see someone giving up their lives to make someone look better? Not sober, I can't.
                              The alternative to poor marksmanship would be a ricochet.

It is too early to rush to judgement, but I did notice a few odd things in the video footage. Perhaps five seconds before the first shot I noticed a number of people in the crowd behind Trump looking with some interest in the direction of the alleged shooter. There was also some wider angle video that included the secret service snipers looking through their scopes, also in the direction of the alleged shooter, but not firing until the latter had squeezed off a number of shots. There were also a number of witnesses declaring that they informed police of a man with a rifle crawling up the roof, but they were ignored. But, as Napoleon warned, "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."​
                              The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Working...
                              X