This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Svensson View Post

AH yes, I remember that. He did this routine in his speeches for a while like "Hey, Paul Pelosi, how is he doing these days?" and the MAGA-crowd errupted in laugther. And then his son poked some more fun, referencing the fact that Paul Pelosi was tied up in his underpants and atacked with a hammer:

Click image for larger version  Name:	4362c2925cd760ea2c6e303a5d1024e2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.5 KB ID:	838106

A real knee-slapper this one, judging by the reactions of his goon-followers. And just last month, a MAGA-candidate in North Carolina went up on a podium and said that

Some folks need killing!” [...] “It’s time for somebody to say it. It’s not a matter of vengeance. It’s not a matter of being mean or spiteful. It’s a matter of necessity!

Mark Robinson, the GOP nominee for governor in North Carolina, has a long history of incendiary comments. But he may have topped himself this time.

MAGA is an ideology that considers violence acceptable. So what goes around comes around. I had about 3 days to think about this now and I can confirm that I am relatively comforable stating that I'm sorry the guy missed. It's not my proudest moment by as they say, "it's a matter of neccessity"....​
    I hate to agree with such a sentiment, but I cannot disagree. I wish the attempt had never been made, but once it had been made... I can think of a better outcome, perhaps especially for MAGA, than what we're stuck with.
    Last edited by Karl; 07-17-2024, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
      Lo and behold, the return of the magic bullet:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Butler5.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	838126

This is purported to be the trail of the bullet that hit the top of Trump's right ear.

Cheers, George
      Has it been verified that this does indeed show one of the bullets? Could be a visual artefact of some sort, or maybe someone doctored it in. But if this shows the bullet, then it certainly can't have been the bullet what clipped his ear.

Comment

This is purported to be the trail of the bullet that hit the top of Trump's right ear.

Cheers, George
        mmmmm looks a bit low to me, can you draw some 'lay lines' on it please to match up or did it turn after it hit his ear downwards to the left?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Has it been verified that this does indeed show one of the bullets? Could be a visual artefact of some sort, or maybe someone doctored it in. But if this shows the bullet, then it certainly can't have been the bullet what clipped his ear.
          That is why it's MAGIC

Comment

Hi Karl,

This was one of a series of photos taken by Doug Mills of the NYTimes. He was very specific nominating a shutter speed of 1/8000, aperture 1.6 and ISO 50. He was using a Sony camera which may have had a continuous rate of up to...only he knows.. but maybe 30-40 frames/second. It was presented, not as "a" shot, but as "the" shot that wounded Trump's ear as the sequence showed Trump raising his hand to the ear.

I have been trying to speculate on possibilities but can come up with only two.
            1. The photo has been augmented with this alleged bullet trail - unlikely considering the reputation of the photographer concerned.
            2. Trump was not hit by the bullet but by shards of glass, as has been reported by some authorities. More likely as had Trump been hit by a 5.56 NATO round in the ear, close to the head as shown in the following picture, the damage to the ear from the energy release would have been extensive, and it would have been highly unlikely that Trump would have retained consciousness.

Name:	Butler6.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	838140
            Ideally there will be a medical report released on the nature of the injury, so let's not rush to judgement.

Cheers, George
            The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Hi Karl,

This was one of a series of photos taken by Doug Mills of the NYTimes. He was very specific nominating a shutter speed of 1/8000, aperture 1.6 and ISO 50. He was using a Sony camera which may have had a continuous rate of up to...only he knows.. but maybe 30-40 frames/second. It was presented, not as "a" shot, but as "the" shot that wounded Trump's ear as the sequence showed Trump raising his hand to the ear.

I have been trying to speculate on possibilities but can come up with only two.
              1. The photo has been augmented with this alleged bullet trail - unlikely considering the reputation of the photographer concerned.
              2. Trump was not hit by the bullet but by shards of glass, as has been reported by some authorities. More likely as had Trump been hit by a 5.56 NATO round in the ear, close to the head as shown in the following picture, the damage to the ear from the energy release would have been extensive, and it would have been highly unlikely that Trump would have retained consciousness.

Name:	Butler6.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	838140
              Ideally there will be a medical report released on the nature of the injury, so let's not rush to judgement.

Cheers, George
              Yes, that's a very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

mmmmm looks a bit low to me, can you draw some 'lay lines' on it please to match up or did it turn after it hit his ear downwards to the left?
                Well, there's this illustration, but it is clearly unrealistic. Notice how the artist has given Trump a brain:

Click image for larger version  Name:	trump-assassination-attempt-illustration.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.4 KB ID:	838143

Comment

Well, there's this illustration, but it is clearly unrealistic. Notice how the artist has given Trump a brain:
                  Fake News then

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	451280548_10162079147099769_2832533426528362045_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	838149

I saw the shooter on the roof...

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	451280548_10162079147099769_2832533426528362045_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	838149

I saw the shooter on the roof...

He then said “I’d like to introduce you to my wife and my sister.” There was only one woman there.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	451280548_10162079147099769_2832533426528362045_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.3 KB ID:	838149
                        Beaker Volk
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Views:	180
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	838126

Cheers, George
                          not a problem at all. Trump was standing on a podium, so the picture was taken from below. Therefore, objects behind Trump would appear lower. For example, the crowd behind him is so low that it is below the bottom edge of the picture.

Intercept Theorem 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post

not a problem at all. Trump was standing on a podium, so the picture was taken from below. Therefore, objects behind Trump would appear lower. For example, the crowd behind him is so low that it is below the bottom edge of the picture.

Views:	77
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	838163

Apologies for my crude Photoshop. Surely the photographer would have to be looking up his nose to get that difference. For me the 'streak' in the air is the bullet before, maybe the one that hit the poor man in the bleachers.

Comment

Notice that his mouth is CLOSED and the 2 separate lines of blood trail; one of which appears to stem from the top lip of the mouth.

This to me looks similar to a man who has bitten a blood capsule and then quickly ducked and then covered the blood over the top of his earlobe.

Is there a shot of Trump with his mouth open?

If there's blood in or on his mouth, than there's an issue with how it got there.

Does Trump wipe his mouth after the alleged shooting?

Fascinating indeed...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Butler6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.3 KB ID:	838168
                              RD
                              "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	trump-assassination-attempt-illustration.jpg Views:	0 Size:	47.4 KB ID:	838143
                                The AR15 uses a 55 gr projectile and at 100 yards it is moving at around 2800 ft/sec with an energy of around 1000 ft-lbs (one ft-lb is the energy transferred upon applying a force of one pound-force through a linear displacement of one foot.). In its military application a solid projectile is used, designed to neutralise, but not necessarily kill its target. A dead man lies on the field of battle, but a wounded man generally removes 2 to 3 other men to carry him behind the line with the accompanying demoralisation due to the blood and the screaming. When hunting rounds (hollow points) are used in the AR15 there is a catastrophic explosion when the projectile encounters resistance such as the harder cartilage attaching the ear to the head. Had Trump been hit by a hunting round as shown in the second illustration the release of energy would not have left him in any condition to enact his theatrics.

Cheers, George
                                The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Working...
                                X