This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
    Germany begins to wake up, enough is enough!

Germany Begin Destroying Islamic Mosques Spreading Extremism: How Germany Tackled Immigration Crisis

https://youtu.be/OkcNAWfKTIE

Mosques are also spreading extremism in the UK, the authorities are turning a blind eye, too scared to confront the racist assemblies.
    this part is fake news, even without watching the video

Comment

• Poland.
      Breaking! How Poland TACKLED Its Immigration Crisis| No More ILLEGAL Migrants

https://youtu.be/3oT9pT_QHgo

Netherlands.
      Geert Wilders Speech About Immigration Crisis: No More Islamists & Asylum Seekers In Netherlands?

https://youtu.be/IzQywrnenx0

How Sweden ENDED the Immigration Crisis

Hungary, Denmark, Italy, Greece, etc. its a similar story. Hundreds of thousands of migrants swarming across Europe with no end in site.

Starmer is closing two airbases as well as the Bibby Stockholm barge, he is trying to sell this action by saying he is saving money, but he has no plan as to where to house them all.

His intent is to require British citizens to take at least one migrant into a household.
      Especially his Labor voters who support the influx of migrants, I'm sure they'll be at the front of the queue to take in their own personal migrant.
      Here's the incentive - no more Bedroom tax for that empty bedroom.

The line forms to the left, pens are supplied......

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Defecation on Wasaga Beach prompts progressives to label critics 'racist'

https://youtu.be/GDbT4w2bcYI
        This is another example of importing a third world culture, tents on beaches will have to be banned.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post

this part is fake news, even without watching the video
          It's widely reported across Germany, numerous video's from several sources, it is a fact - wake up!

Germany bans Muslim group citing ‘extremism’, ties to Iran and Hezbollah

https://youtu.be/TxRm2X9THr0

When Al Jazeera are reporting it, you know it is true.
          Last edited by Wickerman; 07-25-2024, 06:53 PM.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• For the benefit of Karl.

Death toll in Gaza, most reliable figure 28,185.

Any body count above that number is mostly guesswork & assumption.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

It's widely reported across Germany, numerous video's from several sources, it is a fact - wake up!

Germany bans Muslim group citing ‘extremism’, ties to Iran and Hezbollah

https://youtu.be/TxRm2X9THr0

When Al Jazeera are reporting it, you know it is true.
              You know that "banning a muslim group" is a completely different thing from "destroying a mosque". You do know that right?

The other thing I would say is that I might be inclined to read the odd article that people of other views post, but I am not going to watch a video. Videos by Joe Blogs evade the usual scrutiny that an article from an organisation with editorial rules has. In other words, videos are often full of sh*t. Also, I can not quote and discuss a particular statement from a video using copy-paste. So for a grown-up discusion about anything, please bring articles, not videos.

You wanna have a meaningful discussion about asylum seekers in Germany, here is a good starting point: https://www.politico.eu/article/germ...ration-crisis/, not a crank-video by some bloke stating that Germany have begun destroying mosques and that this is a good thing. We did have the Germans destroying synagogues in November 1937 and many people then argued that this was a good thing.

Cheers.
              Last edited by Svensson; 07-26-2024, 04:22 AM.

Comment

You know that "banning a muslim group" is a completely different thing from "destroying a mosque". You do know that right?
                He knows exactly what he is doing, it's wilful. Best to just leave him to it. Don't feed the trolls.

All the best,
                Tab

Comment

When you take a mosque out of circulation, it is destroyed. The mosque is now a mere building of no special character. There was never an intent to demolish the building, there are numerous mosque in all countries that are not used to conduct hate speech and sedition.

The other thing I would say is that I might be inclined to read the odd article that people of other views post, but I am not going to watch a video. Videos by Joe Blogs evade the usual scrutiny that an article from an organisation with editorial rules has. In other words, videos are often full of sh*t. Also, I can not quote and discuss a particular statement from a video using copy-paste. So for a grown-up discusion about anything, please bring articles, not videos.
                  Unless you think the view of police entering a mosque is part of a movie, then I doubt you can suggest with any credibility that the activity is fake, regardless of who's video shows the news reel.
                  I'm not interested in what Joe Blogs thinks (or any Youtuber for that matter), what does matter is we see genuine footage of events recorded by individuals who are present that are not covered by British media.

Those who dismiss recorded events just because they are shown by a Youtuber are in denial, which is no different to suggesting 'if it wasn't on the BBC then it didn't happen'.
                  I know it's easier to find some excuse to dismiss what is going on across Europe, Ireland & within the UK. It could be a symptom of guilt because they refuse to face reality, and can't deal with the potential consequences.

You wanna have a meaningful discussion about asylum seekers in Germany, here is a good starting point: https://www.politico.eu/article/germ...ration-crisis/, not a crank-video by some bloke stating that Germany have begun destroying mosques and that this is a good thing. We did have the Germans destroying synagogues in November 1937 and many people then argued that this was a good thing.
                  Venting disdain at Youtubers is your way of deflecting from the real situation, why don't you try to justify the recordings of thousands of migrants attacking border guards, setting fires & smashing windows in town centers. Mainstream news across Europe are recording such events on a weekly basis, so now Germany has put its foot down against 53 identified places across Germany as known points of assembly by radical Muslims where hate speech is conducted.
                  But,...because one Youtuber repeats a few of those recording, in your mind it didn't happen?, and your objection to the activity is based on mistaking a euphemism (destruction) as a physical act?

When a mosque is taken out of service, it has been destroyed as a place of worship. It is now just another building.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Who said there is nowhere the UK can do off-shore processing?
                    Plenty of islands for sale....even the Muslim nation know about them.

Muslim Hate Cleric to buy Scottish Island to set up Sharia (Law).

And another attempt near Canada.

Haven't heard of any Labour voters stepping up to take in an illegal migrant yet...
                    The silence is deafening.
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• "Haven't heard of any Labour voters stepping up to take in an illegal migrant yet...
                      The silence is deafening.​"

Because it's an absurd argument. You want more oil refineries, well then why haven't you voluntered to have one in your backyard? You wanna have more nulear powerplants? Well then why aren't you working in one? You wanna have more tax on Tobacco and lacohol? Well then why aren't you sending HMRC a cheque for the difference every month?

We are not going to solve ANY problem by individual action. We are solving problems by voting for parties that we think have the best plan to resolve the issue and then hold them to account if they DON'T act on thier plan.

And I can't comment on the videos because, as mentioned before, I don't watch them. Just don't go to that Island

Comment

"Haven't heard of any Labour voters stepping up to take in an illegal migrant yet...
                        The silence is deafening.​"

Because it's an absurd argument. You want more oil refineries, well then why haven't you voluntered to have one in your backyard? You wanna have more nulear powerplants? Well then why aren't you working in one? You wanna have more tax on Tobacco and lacohol? Well then why aren't you sending HMRC a cheque for the difference every month?
                        I get your point, but I have never voted for any of those things you listed.
                        I don't want more oil refineries - I do believe Climate Change is real, so more refineries, or coal mines is not the answer.
                        Nuclear plants are the better option, but we still have nowhere to put nuclear waste - and I'm retired so couldn't work at one anyway.
                        I don't smoke or drink so tax on tobacco & alcohol makes no difference to me.
                        I do buy an occasional 6-pack of 0% alcohol Guinness, that's about the extent of my indulgences along that line.

We are not going to solve ANY problem by individual action. We are solving problems by voting for parties that we think have the best plan to resolve the issue and then hold them to account if they DON'T act on thier plan.
                        We have the same scenario over here .
                        Trudeau has brought about 500,000 into the country, but expects the provinces (counties) to accept them, and out of provincial tax dollars provide them with food, shelter & income.
                        Starmer is no different, he's passing his burden on to the people of the UK. They will be either paying for their food & shelter, or taking them in themselves. There is no third option.
                        Those who voted for Labour knowing what he intended to do bear some responsibility for the housing of these migrants, either directly or at arm's length.
                        Germany experimented with assigning a migrant to private households back in the 90's. The homeowner was given no choice, it caused an uproar, the plan had to be withdrawn.

And I can't comment on the videos because, as mentioned before, I don't watch them. Just don't go to that Island
                        It's more than just a choice of where to visit. It is a national security risk to have such people making a base on Britain's doorstep.
                        You can't tell me you don't see that.

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Because it's an absurd argument.
                          You don't remember how governments asked private citizen to take in boat people who escaped Vietnam back in the 70-80-90's?
                          It wasn't thought to be absurd back then.

Why should it be absurd now?
                          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Muslim Hate Cleric to buy Scottish Island to set up Sharia (Law).
                            So any claim that the whole of the UK will be forced to adopt Sharia law any time soon is absolute rubbish then?

Presumably the man is reduced to purchasing his own island because he either has no patience, or knows he will not live to see it happen.

Haven't heard of any Labour voters stepping up to take in an illegal migrant yet...
                            The silence is deafening.
                            I can't speak for anyone who voted Labour, but the only 'incentive' to take in a migrant would be for people on housing benefit who get less state help towards their rent if they have a spare room. There would be no need to offer any financial incentives to the less well off if it was a legal 'requirement' for everyone with an empty bedroom.

Besides, nobody will be asked, or required, to take in any illegal immigrants, because once someone is identified as being here illegally, they would be breaking the law by staying in anyone's bedroom, empty or not, along with anyone knowingly giving them shelter. The prisons are nearly all full as it is, without expecting everyone to take in an illegal immigrant and then prosecuting them for doing so.

Do you ever think before posting other people's contradictions, assuming they are not your own?
                            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Germany experimented with assigning a migrant to private households back in the 90's. The homeowner was given no choice, it caused an uproar, the plan had to be withdrawn.
                              So isn't it rather absurd to claim that such an experiment would be tried in the UK, by this Labour government, with any hope of succeeding where Germany failed?

At least Labour soon put a stop to the insanely expensive and unworkable Rwanda experiment, which no sane Tory should ever have supported, so credit where it's due.
                              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

So any claim that the whole of the UK will be forced to adopt Sharia law any time soon is absolute rubbish then?
                                If that were the case, yes. No-one to my knowledge said "soon", but their own Clerics have claimed they will make it happen "eventually".

Presumably the man is reduced to purchasing his own island because he either has no patience, or knows he will not live to see it happen.
                                You don't appear to know he was kicked out of Qatar for his extreme views, and no other Muslim country would take him in.
                                He is presently training his own militia in terrorist exercises, something that would not be tolerated if they were British Loyalists.
                                Why is the govt. so lenient with foreign born radicals who hate the west?

I can't speak for anyone who voted Labour, but the only 'incentive' to take in a migrant would be for people on housing benefit who get less state help towards their rent if they have a spare room. There would be no need to offer any financial incentives to the less well off if it was a legal 'requirement' for everyone with an empty bedroom.

Besides, nobody will be asked, or required, to take in any illegal immigrants, because once someone is identified as being here illegally, they would be breaking the law by staying in anyone's bedroom, empty or not, along with anyone knowingly giving them shelter. The prisons are nearly all full as it is, without expecting everyone to take in an illegal immigrant and then prosecuting them for doing so

Do you ever think before posting other people's contradictions, assuming they are not your own?
                                You don't seem to be aware that Starmer intends to give all the young male illegal migrants, 'legal' status. Which means when he closes all the govt. housing sites, and stops funding the hotels, he will be leaving migrant care up to the local authorities, which means you and the rest of UK tax payers.

Not that the govt. will be handing out subsidies to all the councils, the govt. is broke, according to Rachel Reeves.
                                She already plans to end the winter heating subsidy and make pensioners prove through a Means Test, that they should have it.
                                She told porkies about not knowing of the 20 Billion deficit, it was published information before the election, and she knew it.

Labour will be scrambling for money so they are not going to continue dishing out the 64 Billion per year to care for these migrants - you'll be on your own. You wait and see if your local taxes don't go up to subsidize your new Migrant neighbors.
                                Then you'll be asking yourself "who wasn't thinking?"

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
                                X