Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nicola Bulley, what does everybody think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicola Bulley, what does everybody think?

Has Nicola voluntarily disappeared?
    Women don't normally just walk away from their children.
    Has Nicola been taken?
    The spot is not easily accessible by vehicle, so how was she taken?
    The only access would be by boat, but not from downstream due to the wear, and upstream begins to get shallow in places.

The missing mum vanished on a riverside dog walk in St Michael's on Wyre, Lancashire on 27 January.

Nicola Bulley disappeared on Jan. 27 while walking her dog along the River Wyre, but some have started to disagree with the police theory that she fell into the water.

Regards, Jon S.

wow very strange. absolutely zero evidence of drowning or abduction. does she have any mental issues history or anything shady online? any issues with her current partner?
    it seems she has children from a previous marriage...acrimonious divorce??

Comment

Yeah, I've been watching this one unfold with a sense of bafflement.

My first thought was that the police were very fast to announce that they did not suspect any third party involvement.

I wondered if there was something in the content of the live conference call to which her phone was still connected when found which indicated a possible motive for suicide or walking away.

As far as I'm aware there has been nothing in the public domain that alludes to the content of that call.
      Also the fact that the dog was described as bone dry is weird

Springer spaniels usually love water, so I'd have thought that if she had fallen in the river, the dog would have gone after her perhaps thinking it was a game.

Sniffer dogs and CCTV at the exits to the park have turned up nothing (although I believe there is one more footpath exiting the park which has no camera coverage?)

It's all very strange and terribly sad.

I've been wondering about the same points raised by Abby Normal above.

I would love for her to be found safe and well, but sadly that appears unlikely.

Comment

I agree with everything that’s been said on here. It’s a sad and baffling case. We can only hope that she’s had some kind of breakdown (although I realise that doesn’t sound good) and that she’s eventually found somewhere perhaps suffering from memory loss but hopes are fading. Like everyone else I really can’t see a happy outcome to this one. Fingers crossed though.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

With her being logged into a works conference call it appears to point at everything being normal until she put the phone down on the bench (at least on the surface) If it had been a one to one call then perhaps more info could have been gleaned from it? If it was just placed on the bench that might point away from a direct attack where it might have dropped to the ground and more towards her being called away from the bench for some reason. Might her dog have been having an issue with another dog and she went over to remonstrate and the owner struck her and she died? If so wouldn’t they have found her by now if she’d ended up in the river? Surely a killer wouldn’t have risked carrying or dragging her body to a vehicle with the huge risk of being scene? But if she just went with someone she wouldn’t have left her phone.

Just thinking out loud. Apologies for stating the obvious.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            I agree with everything that’s been said on here. It’s a sad and baffling case. We can only hope that she’s had some kind of breakdown (although I realise that doesn’t sound good) and that she’s eventually found somewhere perhaps suffering from memory loss but hopes are fading. Like everyone else I really can’t see a happy outcome to this one. Fingers crossed though.
            I can't help but think that if this was a breakdown / amnesia thing and she had simply wandered off, the police would have found dash cam or cctv footage before now.

Also the dog would have presumably followed her and now be missing too.

There are many things which I think did not happen.

I have zero idea about what did!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

I can't help but think that if this was a breakdown / amnesia thing and she had simply wandered off, the police would have found dash cam or cctv footage before now.

Also the dog would have presumably followed her and now be missing too.

There are many things which I think did not happen.

I have zero idea about what did!
              I know there is a cctv blind spot but you would have thought that they’d have seen her on cam somewhere by now unless a vehicle was parked within the blind spot somewhere. So many questions, like you said, why didn’t the dog follow her? Unless she wandered off while it was sniffing around and by the time it got back to the bench she was long gone?

Its close to impossible not to have a bad feeling about this one. Horrible for family and friends.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Initially I thought the dog went into the water and got into trouble, she jumped in to rescue it. She drowned and got swept away. The dog got out. Apparently the dog was dry. So I don’t know. I’m still of a mind an accident with the river.

Comment

It dosnt appear to be a large fast moving river, so if she went in and drowned im sure the extensive dive/search would have found her or her dog would have at least jumped in and been wet.

if she simply walked away to voluntarily vanish would she leave her phone,car and dog?? I think not.

Im leaning toward foul play. I could possibly see a scenario where the perp parked nearby, knocked her out/dragged her to his car and drives away. The dog returns to the spot where she last was and where her scent (phone and bench) was strongest. her body is not nearby in the park somewhere as thats where they would have found the dog (and her body).

Abduction id say at this point. and i would interogate extensively those last two people in the park who saw her, especially the one who knew her.

Comment

It could still be the case Sting. Perhaps she got caught short, slipped and fell in but wouldn’t they have found some physical evidence of this at the rivers edge?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I notice that two different witnesses have said they saw a suspicious looking tatty red van in the village at the right sort of time that morning.

Last edited by Aethelwulf; 02-10-2023, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                        It dosnt appear to be a large fast moving river, so if she went in and drowned im sure the extensive dive/search would have found her or her dog would have at least jumped in and been wet.

if she simply walked away to voluntarily vanish would she leave her phone,car and dog?? I think not.

Im leaning toward foul play. I could possibly see a scenario where the perp parked nearby, knocked her out/dragged her to his car and drives away. The dog stays or returns to the spot where she last was and where her scent (phone and bench) was strongest. her body is not nearby in the park somewhere as thats where they would have found the dog (and her body).

Abduction id say at this point. and i would interogate extensively those last two people in the park who saw her, especially the one who knew her.
                        Sadly I tend to agree Abby. Let’s hope that we’re wrong.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post
                          I notice that two different witnesses have said they saw a suspicious looking tatty red van in the village at the that morning.
                          Yeah I just saw that Wulf. The kind of van you can sleep in.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

How have they established that she vanished within a 10 minute ‘window’?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I'm inclined to believe in an accidental drowning.

Just because there is no body yet does not mean there won't be. It can be months, if at all when the body surfaces.

I can't believe an abductor would find the one path he would not be spotted or heard. As no vehicles can get down there, he would have had to have dragged her literally kicking and screaming and the dog going nuts. I don't think it would have been unnoticed.

For me the only plausible alternative to drowning was if she was taken by some kind of small boat. If an abductor pretended he was in trouble and needed assistance, he could in theory knock her out as she is trying to help and take her off in the boat to a point where he could have had a vehicle.

I stick with a sad tragic accident for now based on the information we know.
                              Last edited by erobitha; 02-10-2023, 08:06 PM.
                              Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
                              JayHartley.com

Comment

Working...
                              X