Man Who Won't Carry House Key Sparks Fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
    Pub talk should be abolished , for obvious reasons. Nothing to do with Jack the Ripper ,and comments that more becoming of that other book of social media .An observation.
    I disagree. I think it is a breath of fresh air and a much needed break from the sometimes endless dead horse arguments that are constantly rehashed in Casebook. It also is an opportunity to know fellow posters better and gives us a laugh or a shake of the head at this crazy world of ours. Finally, no one is forced to enter Pub Talk.

Just my opinion.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post

I disagree. I think it is a breath of fresh air and a much needed break from the sometimes endless dead horse arguments that are constantly rehashed in Casebook. It also is an opportunity to know fellow posters better and gives us a laugh or a shake of the head at this crazy world of ours. Finally, no one is forced to enter Pub Talk.

Just my opinion.

c.d.
      Yeah, I'm with you c.d.

It's a bit of light relief, and it gives you a small insight into the personalities of the posters you are chatting to over on the ripper threads.

I quite like to have an idea of who I am engaging with (nosiness, I suppose!), so I'm definitely pro!

Those who don't like it are under no obligation to participate whatsoever.

Each to their own!

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post

What does it involve, being a 'supporter' of traditional households?

Do you help to finance families who have 2.4 children and a cat?

If so, can you lend me a fiver until Tuesday?

Love,

Caz
        X
        I need to apologise for my shameless act of provocation.

When I saw that claim to be 'a supporter of traditional households' my hackles were instantly raised and I couldn't resist having a little fun with it, guessing where it was going. Returning just now, I can see how much fun was had in my absence.

It would be a tragedy to get rid of Pub Talk. You get to confirm that your first impressions about a new poster are bang on.

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
        X