Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
    Yes, he is. I think it was always a toll order to have the majority of any one's PM vote against him/her.
    At least the UK's attempted coups are still bloodless. Over here, one can literally plot to spirit away one's own VP (or have him hanged) and you won't find 5 members, let alone 148, willing to utter so much as a peep. So there's that.

Comment

Looks like we are rid of him.
      A No 10 source calls Michael Gove a "snake" as he is fired from government, while Simon Hart becomes the latest minister to quit.

Comment

I can't keep up with the scandals on the WEST Side of the Pond, let alone the EastSide. Is the picture at Post #1 connected with the Pincher Scandal or Partygate or are they aspects of the SAME thing? (The man in the picture sure doesn't look like BJ to ME.) Can one of you Britishers explain the whole thing in like 3 or 4 sentences for the rest of us?
        Last edited by C. F. Leon; 07-05-2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Boris Johnson lies every time his lips move, C.F.

He has done ever since he was even more of a naughty little boy than he is now. His teachers said he thought rules were for other people, so the clues were there from the start.

But some people like a leader who lies, thinking it leaves them free to do the same.

But there comes a time when only a handful remain in support, due entirely to self interest and lack of brains, because they wouldn't be employable to anyone with an ounce of integrity.

It still baffles me how long it has taken all those who have now resigned to see the light.

Hope this helps!

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

The greasy pig limps on
            A No 10 source calls Michael Gove a "snake" as he is fired from government, while Simon Hart becomes the latest minister to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
              Boris Johnson lies every time his lips move, C.F.

He has done ever since he was even more of a naughty little boy than he is now. His teachers said he thought rules were for other people, so the clues were there from the start.

But some people like a leader who lies, thinking it leaves them free to do the same.

But there comes a time when only a handful remain in support, due entirely to self interest and lack of brains, because they wouldn't be employable to anyone with an ounce of integrity.

It still baffles me how long it has taken all those who have now resigned to see the light.

Hope this helps!

Love,

Caz
              X
              They've always known, everyone with any sense and knowledge knows he's been a liar all of his career.

But dont think for one minute those resigning have any moral compass or integrity...its all for their own interests.

Comment

Hands up those of you who’ve never told a lie.

Comment

Well, there is the Donald who would put his hand up and proclaim that he is the most honest person imaginable, so honest and humble to make your head spin. Then there is the rest of us who all have told lies to cover up one's mishaps or extra-marital affairs. And then there is Boris Johnson who has made the lie incosequential so that it permeades every facet of his life and wonders what the fuss is all about. He also believes he should be allowed to use the lie as a legitimate political tool. He also has no sense of right or wrong coupled with the lie which makes it so egregious in my mind. but tbh, I am astonished that we even arrived at this point. the Tories should have pullled the rug from under him following the collapse of his attempt to shut down parliament for 6 weeks, something that put him on par with the Luftwaffe's aims all these years ago. Followed by not being totall straight with the Queen. Alarm-bells were already rining in 2019.

Then he put a border into the Irish Sea and negitiated a Nortern Irelnad settlement so bad, he now is unilaterally changing it. And why did he he do that? So he can have his fan-club run around Westminster and Fleet street telling everyone that he had delivered Brexit. Fact is: He didn't deliver Brexit, he delivered a pile of garbage.

Once the dust has settled from the carnage of his Premiership, we will proabable all agree that he was the worst PM since... Well, I have no idea really. Bu that's probably another thread...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                    Hands up those of you who've been responsible for an entire nation.
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Hands up who has a dedicated web site to their lies
                      Lies, Falsehoods and Misrepresentations from Boris Johnson to Rishi Sunak.

Comment

Boris knows there will always be a que lining up to fill vacancies.

Comment

Hands up those of you who have got other people to lie to the public for you, over and over and over again, and then blamed them for doing so.

How bloody stupid must those people feel, having publicly denied your latest lie, only to hear it has been officially admitted, and that you - the liar - are "sick and tired" of your lapdogs speaking for you?

That's what those in charge of our wonderful country have come to, and still some people don't realise that this shower is taking the piss out of them for continuing to defend the indefensible.

Love,

Caz
                          X

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                            Well, there is the Donald who would put his hand up and proclaim that he is the most honest person imaginable, so honest and humble to make your head spin. Then there is the rest of us who all have told lies to cover up one's mishaps or extra-marital affairs. And then there is Boris Johnson who has made the lie incosequential so that it permeades every facet of his life and wonders what the fuss is all about. He also believes he should be allowed to use the lie as a legitimate political tool. He also has no sense of right or wrong coupled with the lie which makes it so egregious in my mind. but tbh, I am astonished that we even arrived at this point. the Tories should have pullled the rug from under him following the collapse of his attempt to shut down parliament for 6 weeks, something that put him on par with the Luftwaffe's aims all these years ago. Followed by not being totall straight with the Queen. Alarm-bells were already rining in 2019.

Then he put a border into the Irish Sea and negitiated a Nortern Irelnad settlement so bad, he now is unilaterally changing it. And why did he he do that? So he can have his fan-club run around Westminster and Fleet street telling everyone that he had delivered Brexit. Fact is: He didn't deliver Brexit, he delivered a pile of garbage.

Once the dust has settled from the carnage of his Premiership, we will proabable all agree that he was the worst PM since... Well, I have no idea really. Bu that's probably another thread...
                            Sadly, Svensson, all the while there are still Trump supporters across the pond, there will be BJ supporters here.

Hands up all the master debaters out there who are not BJ fans?

Love,

Caz
                            X

Comment

I think this is what is known as damning with faint praise, Gary. I suspect Boris will not be asking you to act as a spokesman for him.

Love,

Caz
                              X

Comment

More than 30 Government ministers or their aides and secretaries have resigned in a 22 hour period. BBC has confirmed that his buddy Michael Gove has told him it's time to resign. The Deputy Prime Minister has been summoned to the 1922 commitee probably for them to let him know the score and if they have the numbers, they seem to be prepared to change the rules so that another vote of no confidence can take place tomorrow (i.e. they are threatening to go nuclear). Safe to say that somehwere in central London, a fat lady is getting ready to sing. the remaining question is if he goes tonight/tomorrow morning or if he has to be dragged out kicking and screaming tomorrow evening.

Whatever it is, I'm going down to the supermarket to get some nibbles and a bottle of champagne for when the big moment comes. It can;t be much longer now, can it?

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X