Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi String,

This won't come as a surprise to anyone, and it can make no possible difference to those people who already love Boris unconditionally.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
      Hi String,

This won't come as a surprise to anyone, and it can make no possible difference to those people who already love Boris unconditionally.

Love,

Caz
      X
      Hi Caz - that's right but it well illustrates why some of us will always regard Johnson as a hypocritical, lying criminal.

Best wishes,
      OneRound

Comment

Hi String,

Love,

Caz
        X
        Yep, but as the old saying goes a picture speaks a thousand words. Actually seeing this twerp at a party, and then denying that he did so is galling and must be terrible for people who lost loved ones during the pandemic. Now we have learned there was regular parties and the Times has reported he tried to lean on Sue Gray. The whole pack of them in No 10 should be out.

Comment

And those who hate Boris unconditionally will obsess about a photo of him raising a glass to a departing colleague while we are possibly about to enter WWIII and/or global famine.

Of course for those people, a photo of ‘man of the people’ Keir Starmer standing even closer to colleagues and drinking beer from a bottle comes under the ‘nothing to see here’ category.’

Comment

MrBarnett do you enjoy being lied too?

Comment

partygata yawn. If not bozo, would we have Mr Gove (nicer haircut, but a berk), Little Rishi (billionaire and tax avoider), Ms Truss (warmongering braindead numpty), Mr Raab (IQ of -150) etc. While the cabinet is so lacking in talent bozo is safe, apart from the media witchhunt. And there isn't going to be an election any time soon. So we are stuck. Anyway if this Ukraine business goes on much longer we will all shortly starve or be blown to kingdom come.

Comment

I have just found out something rather unsettling. I went to the same girls' school as Carrie Johnson and the youngest sister of Jacob Rees-Mogg, Annunziata.

Love,

Caz
                X
                That makes you the poshest person on Casebook Caz.

Congratulations Your Ladyship.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I don’t think I’ve known a politician that I’ve admired since Clement Attlee died.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                    And those who hate Boris unconditionally will obsess about a photo of him raising a glass to a departing colleague while we are possibly about to enter WWIII and/or global famine.

Of course for those people, a photo of ‘man of the people’ Keir Starmer standing even closer to colleagues and drinking beer from a bottle comes under the ‘nothing to see here’ category.’
                    It's not unconditional hate, Gary. People hate the behaviour of a man who made the rules everyone else was obliged to follow and then broke them repeatedly.

Were leaving dos allowed for those in the caring professions, who worked their socks off 24/7 and watched as people died?

Remind me, has Keir Starmer been fined yet for breaking Boris Johnson's rules? At least he has said he will resign if that happens.

But I suppose that will be dismissed scornfully as 'virtue signalling' by those with no discernible moral compass.

If they don't believe Boris has done anything wrong, why do they keep bringing up Keir's beer, as if that was a capital offence?

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

That makes you the poshest person on Casebook Caz.

Congratulations Your Ladyship.
                      Thank you, Herlock. But in my day, it was a free grammar school, so anyone living within the catchment area could get a place if they did well enough in the entrance exam. The school was in Hammersmith, while I lived south of the Thames in Young's beer territory, near Wandsworth.

Since then it became fee-paying, so the girls needed rich parents in addition to a head on their shoulders.

As for politicians, the vast majority seem only to be in the job out of self interest. They are meant to serve the public, yet appear to think they owe us nothing and we should be grateful for anything.

Love,

Caz
                      X

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                        Get the liar out!

“Don’t let the truth get in the way.”Quite, Mr Starmer - who denies saying the UK should’ve stayed in the European Medicines Agency.So here's the video of hi...

I mean, terrorist apologists and anti-Semites are one thing, but tellers of fibs are totally unacceptable.
                        Oh Dear...it was bad enough that people fell for all that smearing during the last election...but now just plain embarrassing that people still believe and repeat it now.
                        The man with real integrity and couldn't be bought and has been proved to be right so many times of late.
                        The man who warned about Putin and Russia and was jeered by the opposition.
                        Any way ...what's Corbyn got to do with current events?

Comment

Johnson’s latest one. When the rules don’t suit, change the rules.
                          New guidelines say ministers may be asked to apologise or lose pay for breaching standards rules.

Comment

Showtime! Vote of no confidence tonight!!! Stay tuned

Comment

He squeaked through but is badly damaged. He’ll hobble along now causing more damage to the Tories.

Comment

Yes, he is. I think it was always a toll order to have the majority of any one's PM vote against him/her.

But I had a good chuckle last night when Rees-Mogg proclaimed that the vote is over and that the party should now unite behind Johnson and then the BBC rolling a Clip from 2018 when he said that Thresa May must now surely go after winning her confidence vote (by a better margin than Johnson even) to his face.

Comment

Working...
                                X