Travel The World From Your Own Home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Just did Pere Lachaise Part 2. Edith Piaff, Honoré De Balzac, Oscar Wilde.
    You hussy, Herlock!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

You hussy, Herlock!!!
      It was raining there as well.
      Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

Am looking forward to tonight's stroll around Whitechapel!

My pal who I'm travelling with to London has signed up too.

Hopefully we'll get some inspiration for our trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
          Am looking forward to tonight's stroll around Whitechapel!

My pal who I'm travelling with to London has signed up too.

Hopefully we'll get some inspiration for our trip!
          It should be interesting. The guide is French.
          Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

On a similar vein check out radio garden.
            Radio Fiji!
            http://radio.garden/listen/radio-fij...107-4/EJsyacaD
            You can tour the radio world.
            There are mobile apps available too.

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

It should be interesting. The guide is French.
              I took the tour. She was a little hard to understand but I did enjoy seeing what Whitechapel looks like today. You could also get a sense from some of the old buildings what it looked like in the Ripper's day.

c.d.

Comment

Thanks for the link Herlock.
                At first I thought these must be recordings that you watch through but no, they're live.
                Tempted by the Ripper tour. Next time it's on is Thursday 27 May at 8.30 pm.
                These are not clues, Fred.
                It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
                They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
                And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
                We will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                  Thanks for the link Herlock.
                  At first I thought these must be recordings that you watch through but no, they're live.
                  Tempted by the Ripper tour. Next time it's on is Thursday 27 May at 8.30 pm.
                  No problem Ozzy.
                  Regards

Herlock

Comment

Working...
                  X