Herlock Sholmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

The book we've all been waiting for! Screenshot_2.png I've purchased and I'm awaiting electronic delivery to my email. We might soon have an answer to that burning question; 'Who is Pierre's suspect?'

Here you go. Gary Barnett had some to and fro over on JTR Forum with Pierre.

Sadly, Macnaughten would have been a sane option. I think people were surprised at the lack of interest in Pierre's findings.
    I knew that he was the ripper all along.

I wonder if Pierre can solve the Wallace case next?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I saw a post about that. Has anyone read it? Is the suspect Macnaghten?
      ill save you a few wasted moments. his her suspect was henry maxwell reilly (a british official in India )who he she said was also henry maxwell, MK witness caroline maxwells husband. problem is, Indian henry was on a ship when mary kelly was killed and the two henrys also couldnt have been the same person. its totally bonkers pierre stuff. oh and pierre is also a woman by the name of Kristina Nordquist.
      it didnt take long for he she to get canned from tje other forum either.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

ill save you a few wasted moments. his her suspect was henry maxwell reilly (a british official in India )who he she said was also henry maxwell, MK witness caroline maxwells husband. problem is, Indian henry was on a ship when mary kelly was killed and the two henrys also couldnt have been the same person. its totally bonkers pierre stuff. oh and pierre is also a woman by the name of Kristina Nordquist.
        it didnt take long for he she to get canned from tje other forum either.
        I smell a plot here Abby. Nordquist sounds Swedish. Has Fish upset her in some article that he’s written and she’s created this theory to try and displace Lechmere as a suspect?
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          Hi Herlock,

Good to see you back on the block.

Stay well.

Simon
          I don’t know how I managed to miss this post but I did.

Thank you Simon. I hope your on the mend and fighting fit?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Quit Hijacking my concern thread. Start your own!
            Sorry Al

Since I’ve been a member Sam has been one of the most regular of posters so I was surprised to see that he hadn’t been on for such a while.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Welcome back, Herlock. Sorry to learn of your bereavement and other problems. It is good to see you back on the boards once more. Things have been quieter without you being around.
              Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Good to hear from you Herlock. I was hoping that covid hadn't claimed you. My mother and stepfather caught it shortly after lockdown. Mother came through OK after about 10 days. My stepfather had it a bit longer and needed steroids to get through. Sorry to hear about your run of problems.
                These are not clues, Fred.
                It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
                They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
                And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
                We will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma View Post
                  Welcome back, Herlock. Sorry to learn of your bereavement and other problems. It is good to see you back on the boards once more. Things have been quieter without you being around.
                  Thanks Enigma,

i hope you’re well?
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                    Good to hear from you Herlock. I was hoping that covid hadn't claimed you. My mother and stepfather caught it shortly after lockdown. Mother came through OK after about 10 days. My stepfather had it a bit longer and needed steroids to get through. Sorry to hear about your run of problems.
                    Thanks Ozzy,

Im glad to hear that they pulled through. I hope you’re well too?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• well a silver lining of your disappearance herlock is that in our searching for you we discovered that you are an incredible painter. some may have known that already but i didnt. it was actually kind of a comedy of errors because someone found an artist with your same name(who did sad kittens and such) and it was a while before we figured it out and found the right herlock/ artist.

if you have a little time read through the entire thread for shits and gigles. also it will probably be interesting for you to see what people say about you when you gone... like tom sawyer at his own funeral LOL!

btw i had no idea you painted your own avatar! amazing stuff herlock

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Still displaying an unerring ability to be wrong at the drop of a hat I see.

Ill repeat for the 963rd time - I have never stated that Druitt was the ripper. He’s a suspect that I find interesting and worthy of further thought and research. It is my personal opinion that he’s the best of a poor bunch of suspects (Kosminski being another)

‘OPINION’ you will notice. Not fact. Not a definite assertion. Unlike you who appears to either have a time machine or extraordinary psychic powers because you appear to know for a fact that he categorically couldn’t have been the ripper. I’m happy to leave it to others to decide which is the fairest approach.
                        Don't rise to it, Herlock! We all want you to stay around now you're back, stress free and raring to go.

Missed you lots.

Love,

Caz
                        X
                        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                          "At least your (sic) not dead."

That would be a great title for a self help book.

c.d.
                          Brilliant, c.d.

Love,

Caz
                          X

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                            well a silver lining of your disappearance herlock is that in our searching for you we discovered that you are an incredible painter. some may have known that already but i didnt. it was actually kind of a comedy of errors because someone found an artist with your same name(who did sad kittens and such) and it was a while before we figured it out and found the right herlock/ artist.

if you have a little time read through the entire thread for shits and gigles. also it will probably be interesting for you to see what people say about you when you gone... like tom sawyer at his own funeral LOL!

btw i had no idea you painted your own avatar! amazing stuff herlock
                            They’re actually drawings not paintings Abby. I’ve done a bit of painting in my time but I mainly draw. The avatar was done in coloured pencil on pastel paper which I like using because it helps toward the effect of a painting. Drawing is much cleaner too. I’m untidy at the best of times but give me a set of paints and you don’t want to be in the same room.

I did read through the thread. Thanks all for the kind comments
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I smell a plot here Abby. Nordquist sounds Swedish. Has Fish upset her in some article that he’s written and she’s created this theory to try and displace Lechmere as a suspect?
                              Yes, HS. I think Fish must have told her to go and do some knitting and baking, so she took up knitting fog and half-baked theorising.

Love,

Caz
                              X

PS I still think Wallace killed his missus, but don't tell WWH!

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Don't rise to it, Herlock! We all want you to stay around now you're back, stress free and raring to go.

Missed you lots.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                Hello Caz,

I hope your well? I see that the gloves are still off in DiaryLand.

Me? Getting getting drawn into a heated debate? I think it’s a case of mistaken identity
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X