Herlock Sholmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Yes, HS. I think Fish must have told her to go and do some knitting and baking, so she took up knitting fog and half-baked theorising.

Love,

Caz
    X

PS I still think Wallace killed his missus, but don't tell WWH!
    Glad to hear it Caz. It’s starting to feel like being a member of the Jimmy Saville fan club to suspect Wallace!
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Hey Herlock!

Am so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time over the last few months, but it's great to see you back!!!!

What a triumphant return...........!!!!

You've been missed on these boards.

Best Regards

Ms D

Comment

• Oh, and by the way Herlock, you now officially owe me a thread of concern / glowing eulogy should some unforeseen misfortunes happen my way. Just saying.
        Last edited by Al Bundy's Eyes; 08-25-2020, 05:29 PM. Reason: Unforeseen. Not Unseen. Idiot.
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
          Hey Herlock!

Am so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time over the last few months, but it's great to see you back!!!!

What a triumphant return...........!!!!

You've been missed on these boards.

Best Regards

Ms D

Hello Ms D,

Thanks for the welcome back. It’s been awhile. I hope you’re well?

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
            Oh, and by the way Herlock, you now officially owe me a thread of concern / glowing eulogy should some unforeseen misfortunes happen my way. Just saying.
            I’ll keep it in mind in case you ever feel the need to lie low Al.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
              Hello All, Thanks for all the messages of concern but I’m fine. It’s been a combination of things that have kept me from posting; an unwanted nighttime visitor who made off with my pad and phone then a family bereavement then a household issue that cost me a small fortune! I must have done something in a past life! I’m typing from a family phone at the moment which I hate as my stuff needs a repair job.
              How is everyone? I’ve had my fingers crossed that there were no tragedies while I’ve been absent. I read that Simon Wood has been ill but I’m glad to see that he’s posting so hopefully he’s on the mend.
              Ive got a fair bit to catch up on especially in the Wallace thread.
              All the best to everyone.
              Sorry to hear of your run of troubles, but so glad you're OK and back. You were missed - not least on the Wallace threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Sorry to hear of your run of troubles, but so glad you're OK and back. You were missed - not least on the Wallace threads.
                Thanks Eten,

I hope your well? It still appears that my opinions on the Wallace case are ludicrous though. According to some.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Hello Ms D,

Thanks for the welcome back. It’s been awhile. I hope you’re well?

All good here thanks, Herlock!

It's been a tough few months (for everyone, I think!) with all the self isolating and weird apocalyptic stuff, but things are gradually starting to feel like some kind of "normal" again.

Well, the pubs and restaurants are open now, so I'm happy!

Good to have you back, buddy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

All good here thanks, Herlock!

It's been a tough few months (for everyone, I think!) with all the self isolating and weird apocalyptic stuff, but things are gradually starting to feel like some kind of "normal" again.

Well, the pubs and restaurants are open now, so I'm happy!

Good to have you back, buddy!!
                    Thanks again Ms D.

Although it’s annoying that Libraries still aren’t open. I took a couple of books back to Birmingham library yesterday (only 5 months overdue!) and I couldn’t take any out which is bad news because I always end up spending loads in Waterstones.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Herlock - a belated but warm welcome back. Your disappearance prompted quite a concern and a mystery. I was about to make enquiries of you at the Swan Hydropathic Hotel in Harrogate.

Best wishes,
                      OneRound

Comment

• Originally posted by OneRound View Post
                        Herlock - a belated but warm welcome back. Your disappearance prompted quite a concern and a mystery. I was about to make enquiries of you at the Swan Hydropathic Hotel in Harrogate.

Best wishes,
                        OneRound
                        Hi OneRound,

Thank you. I went there but they wouldn’t let me in. I don’t know why but the Manager, a Mr Wallace, took a dislike to me.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Woohoo! I'm glad that you're back and safe!
                          - Ginger

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger View Post
                            Woohoo! I'm glad that you're back and safe!
                            Thanks Ginger,

I hope your well too?
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Hi Herlock, so glad you are ok, not been on much recently, at least not for a week.
                              So pleased to see you around

Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                                Hi Herlock, so glad you are ok, not been on much recently, at least not for a week.
                                So pleased to see you around

Steve
                                Hi Steve, Cheers mate, I hope you’re well too? How’s life in Mitre Square?
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X