Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's referring to the cut throat action.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor: Master Mason, or Third Degree

Some people confuse the sign of distress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I haven’t quite understood the gist of your post. Are you of the belief that Pegasus is correct?
        Certainly not.
        I was simply refuting this one point on the Three Ruffians being referred to as the Juewes or Juwes.

In the three oldest constitutions of Freemasonry, there is no such reference, in ritual or in supporting commentary.

This is a complete red herring.

As for our psychic, deluded at best, deceitful most likely.
        I'd not be surprised by the earlier suggestion of a journalist poking ripperologists with a stick.

Comment

• This is the very point, while this rite does have the reference:
          "Then, fearing some accident had befallen him, the king ordered the several rolls of the workmen to be called, and there appeared to be three missing, namely: Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum, who, from the similarity of their names, were supposed to be brothers and men from Tyre."

There is no collective reference to the ruffians as Juwes, Jewes or anything else remotely resembling the Goulston Street Grafitto.

This book refers to York Rite, which is an American version, not approved by the sister constitutions.

The Jubela et al reference is not used in the Irish constitution at all, nor have seen any evidence of its use, formal or informal in the English or Scottish constitutions.

Comment

• Cryptically,York (West Riding) was historically linked to Friesland where Juwes was a word.

Now,someone whose father and uncle were master mariners ......

Comment

• Originally posted by Encephalous View Post

This is not true.

There is not a single reference to this in masonic literature in any of the three sister constitutions, namely, England, Ireland and Scotland.
              This is utter drivel, to go along with the rather rich vein in this thread.

There are plenty of references I can point you to - or are you suggesting Pegasus is correct and the masons call them juwes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

“Your Honour, i’d like to call The Duke Of Wellington as my next witness.”

That is probably the best line on these boards!

Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

Thankyou, for your words of support , I can promise you i am not here to hurt or offend anyone , no matter outlandish my words may seem to some people .

But when people have experienced what I have with the spirit world , they might understand why i stand by my words , I cant not believe my experiencies with the spirit world .

​​​​​​
                  Men and women generally have different approaches when trying to peer through the veil of mystery. A combination is best IMO because the veil can be something of an iron curtain. Signals are blocked and you can’t see through.

All all the best and thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trapperologist View Post
                    Men and women generally have different approaches when trying to peer through the veil of mystery. A combination is best IMO because the veil can be something of an iron curtain. Signals are blocked and you can’t see through.

A brick wall would be a better analogy.
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

A brick wall would be a better analogy.
                      I didn’t want to bring up masonry.

Comment

I didn’t want to bring up masonry.
                        Zing!
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Hi Trapper,

Welcome to the boards from a fellow newbie!

I wasn't quite sure exactly what you meant by men and women having different approaches and how that relates to this thread about spiritualism etc.

Please could you elaborate?

Thanks

Comment

• Hello Ms Diddles,

Thank you for the welcome. I wish I could elaborate freely about this but it tends to get me into trouble. Suffice it to say that men per se or the "modern man" may be less intuitive on the whole and distrustful of impressions and signs and whisperings from beyond in the effort to be more logical and scientific but they more shamelessly plummet down the rabbit hole at the merest hint of a solution to a mystery. However there's no real shortcut to success, unless you're very lucky. A passive approach of letting the answer or some of the answers come to you can sometimes be in order, and vice versa.

Comment

• So, in other words, modern men (not women!) are less gullible now then they were in the past? Similar to when religion suckered in the masses who didn't know any better and simply believed what they were told. And, as with religion in these modern times, people (men, in your opinion) see it for what it is... hokum!

“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens

Originally posted by Trapperologist View Post
                              Hello Ms Diddles,

Thank you for the welcome. I wish I could elaborate freely about this but it tends to get me into trouble. Suffice it to say that men per se or the "modern man" may be less intuitive on the whole and distrustful of impressions and signs and whisperings from beyond in the effort to be more logical and scientific but they more shamelessly plummet down the rabbit hole at the merest hint of a solution to a mystery. However there's no real shortcut to success, unless you're very lucky. A passive approach of letting the answer or some of the answers come to you can sometimes be in order, and vice versa.
                              Last edited by richardh; 10-07-2019, 09:57 AM.
                              JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
                              JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
                              ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hello Ms Diddles,

Hi Trapper!

Thanks for the response.

I don't really think there is a female / male divide in terms of intuition v rationalism.

I would certainly refute that females are any less "distrustful of impressions and signs and whisperings from beyond".

In my humble opinion we should all be healthily sceptical of this kind of unscientific (and often exploitative) nonsense.

I do not claim to be a Ripper expert, but I know for an absolute certainty that in the unlikely event that this case is ever solved, it will be as a result of logic, science and rational thinking (likely with a large dose of non providential luck thrown in!).

The answer will NOT come from "Beyond".

Some people are cynical, some are gullible.

It has nothing to do with the content of our pants!

ps I wish there was a really good pants emoji!!

Comment

Working...
                                X