Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing is that this hogwash reached 14 pages. Don't complain about trolls and then take the bait.

Comment

• Yes for something that’s begging for Admin intervention it certainly seems to be a popular and entertaining thread. Perhaps better suited for Pub Talk.

Let us pray.

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post

Hasn't your God taught you to be honest, and not to accuse other people without a proof ?!

I am asking God why you are posting all of this, and He is telling me you are a liar !

The Baron
        It was god who gave me the information in the first place so it' accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenges View Post

Let us pray.

JM
          Didn't work

My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Yes for something that’s begging for Admin intervention it certainly seems to be a popular and entertaining thread. Perhaps better suited for Pub Talk.

Let us pray.

JM
            Just let others have there say , and people can respond in there own way , my words are not abusive they are not intended to offend

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

It was god who gave me the information in the first place so it' accurate

You can rest assured I am not going to believe you even if it turned out that the Prince was the ripper!

God has told me you are lying.

The Baron

Comment

• The next person who posts below me on this thread, and everyone after that, will receive an infraction.

Consider this thread closed.

I'll deal with it later once I can get off my phone and on to a computer.

Thank you for your cooperation.

JM
                Last edited by jmenges; 09-20-2019, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• This thread is back open.

Pegasus is entitled to his/her opinion and has yet to break any rules.
                  If you find his/her opinion very silly, no one is forcing you to engage with him/her.
                  But, if you feel compelled to call Pegasus names, you will be in violation of the rules.

Thats the word from on high.

Behave yourselves.

JM

Comment

• Message received and understood JM
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                      Funny thing is that this hogwash reached 14 pages. Don't complain about trolls and then take the bait.
                      They take the bait , becuase they believe my words , my words draw people back time.and time.again they feel truth in my words although don't have the proof to go with it

Comment

This thread is back open.

Pegasus is entitled to his/her opinion and has yet to break any rules.
                        If you find his/her opinion very silly, no one is forcing you to engage with him/her.
                        But, if you feel compelled to call Pegasus names, you will be in violation of the rules.

Thats the word from on high.

Behave yourselves.

JM
                        Thankyou, for your words of support , I can promise you i am not here to hurt or offend anyone , no matter outlandish my words may seem to some people .

But when people have experienced what I have with the spirit world , they might understand why i stand by my words , I cant not believe my experiencies with the spirit world .

​​​​​​

Comment

• Either can we.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

Thankyou, for your words of support , I can promise you i am not here to hurt or offend anyone , no matter outlandish my words may seem to some people .
                            All 3 of your threads have been moved to Pub Talk. Please don’t start another thread on a similar topic.

Thanks

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

That is true, the freemasons refer to Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum not as the juwes, but as the three ruffians. Their killings symbolise attacks on liberties - so the cut throat symbolises removal of the freedom of speech for example.
                              This is not true.

There is not a single reference to this in masonic literature in any of the three sister constitutions, namely, England, Ireland and Scotland.
                              This is utter drivel, to go along with the rather rich vein in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Encephalous View Post

This is not true.

There is not a single reference to this in masonic literature in any of the three sister constitutions, namely, England, Ireland and Scotland.
                                This is utter drivel, to go along with the rather rich vein in this thread.

I haven’t quite understood the gist of your post. Are you of the belief that Pegasus is correct?
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                                X