Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the ripper , the truth , from the spirit world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Houdini made part of his career out of exposing these frauds. After his mother died one of them even said that she’d contacted him with a message from beyond the grave. Unfortunately this charlatan didn’t do his/her homework and so didn’t know that Houdini’s mother didn’t speak English.
    Go to a spiritualist church an evening of clairvoyance and then you will get evidence from the spirit world is then you will know where I'm coming from

Comment

Originally posted by APerno View Post

Wow! If that is true, doesn't it smell like payback for a cover-up to you?
      Aberline was a Freemason before the Jack the Ripper killings there was five police officers involved to Chiefs of police chief inspector Evelyn PC Watson and PC Harvey

Comment

You’re probably right Ms D, I never considered that. Damn!

Of all the suspect theories to go for though he chooses the one that your average toddler could debunk without breaking into play time too much.
        You and others say that Prince Albert Victor had an alibi for every night in question if you really review this can you prove that he was in those places where he was do you have concrete evidence if you had to give your life on it that he has Alibis would you really give your life on it.
        I don't mean that as a threat I'm just saying if your life was on the line would you absolutely believe that Prince Albert Victor had a alibi for every night in question.

Prince Albert Victor may have been in other places but he could in the early evening have got a coach to London or he could have had a body double or people could have been paid to cover for him.

this is very important because you need to prove that Prince Albert Victor was out of London at the times of the killings because if you don't you could be denying yourself the truth

Comment

Houdini made part of his career out of exposing these frauds. After his mother died one of them even said that she’d contacted him with a message from beyond the grave. Unfortunately this charlatan didn’t do his/her homework and so didn’t know that Houdini’s mother didn’t speak English.

this is where your lack of understanding of the spirit world hinders you and makes you make the wrong decision
          houdinis Mother may not have spoke English however when I am in spirit form god translates for them through the mother and that's how you hear it so she can speak English I have had spirits that don't speak English speak English to me when I communicate with the spirit world it is done on a higher level from God

see in your lack of understanding of the spirit world you have just blocked a truth unknowingly houdini's mother did come back and give him a message but because he didn't understand he also block the truth

St Peter 2000 years ago spoke to the masses many of them spoke different languages when St Peter's spoke everybody understood what he said because God made them understand

Comment

Originally posted by APerno View Post

Wow! If that is true, doesn't it smell like payback for a cover-up to you?
            How do you know Evelyn become a Freemason in 1889

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post

How do you know Evelyn become a Freemason in 1889
              His spirit told me.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Too many posters frequenting The Unicorn Tavern.
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Yup it’s a new one on me Dave. And the rest of the human race apparently. Then again they’re secretive buggers. She might have joined without them knowing.
                  Ironically,Queen Victoria's son was the Head Mason who's life was saved by Gull who resided next door to the Churchill's house in Brook Street.

Couldn't have Gull's protege exposed as a sexually deviant Jack the Ripper.
                  Last edited by DJA; 09-19-2019, 07:38 AM.
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Pegasus was posting on FB at the weekend.
                    He has not so far given his ultimate comment on the victims, that i will not repeat , but are completely unacceptable.

I see he is repeating the nonsense of getting a coach from Balmoral or York to arrive in time to do the murders. He has no idea of the journey time, that is very obvious. Living in Glasgow, it takes between 8 and 11 hours by national express coach, on far better roads than were available in 1888 .

Steve

Comment

Aberline was a Freemason before the Jack the Ripper killings there was five police officers involved to Chiefs of police chief inspector Evelyn PC Watson and PC Harvey
                      Who is inspector Evelyn?
                      At least get the names correct

Steve

Comment

Pegasus, I take it you do realise that the two senior officers and Abberline, were in a completely separate police force to Harvey and Watkins.?

This nonsense really must stop.

Comment

Hi.
                          With respect, I am surprised that all of this ever made it on to these pages, We all have theories , mostly based on some kind of factual possibility, but this is very hard to digest.
                          Regards Richard.

Comment

Psychics recieve direct communication from god and the angels .that's how we find truth
                            No.....you make things up.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

As a medium i have had many lies from the spirit world but those lies were necessary and helped pay off karma

In the end over many years i found the truth and eddy was the ripper , james maybrick was the second ripper
                              Again.....drivel. And dishonest drivel at that.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Stephen knights spirit is with me as I write these words, he stands here with prince eddy and eddy has confirmed he was the ripper knight inspired me.beciase i through my spiritual learnings learnt to listen to my intuition
                                I have learnt that intuition is the voice of God and the angels Clarifying truth where our five senses cannot see through the solar plexus chakra of the soul

​​​ have you ever heard of the expression that feeling I had a gut feeling something wasn't right with such and such a person.

they call it a gut feeling because in the stomach area of the body parallel to it is the solar plexus chakra it is a hey energy centre in the soul which we cannot see with our physical eyes and it is where we get the feelings of intuition from..

as psychics we can know things about people without knowing them we can listen to her in a guide in a feelings that warn us Against people we know we can't trust them even if we just met them that is god telling us about that person God has become our eyes and ears were five senses cannot see
                                Apologies for the repetition but.....drivel.

Laughable, dishonest drivel.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X