Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only mutilation Van Gough ever did was when he cut off his own ear.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
      Hello MrB, Jason. Thanks.

Are you suggesting it has joined the Choir Invisible? Are we to assume it is an ex-parrot?

Cheers.
      LC
      I wonder if poor polly enjoyed a piece of Cheddar Cheese at the local Cheese shop (if they had any Cheddar - the popular cheese in the world). Maybe it's short life was due to choking on a beak full of Brie or Camembert.

Comment

• I personally think that anyone of these men could be JTR...they all look the same!

The one-stop blog spot for your Nineteenth Century Mustache needs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gman992 View Post
          I personally think that anyone of these men could be JTR...they all look the same!

http://mustachesofthenineteenthcentury.blogspot.com/
          [/I]

I looked at the site. Quite informative about upper lip hair. But I really don't think the photo that was discovered at Duke University looks anything like John Wilkes Booth.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Sally View Post
            I've just looked at these 'hidden images' and seriously? I mean, seriously?

If you ask me, Sherlock Holmes is a much better bet for the killer - I mean, he has an intense interest in crime, he has a distinctly curious attitude to women ( I blame Irene Adler for this), is clearly intelligent enough to fox the cops, AND he lives with a medical doctor.... Hmm.... I wonder if it'd sell?
            As I learned from time spent on a paranormal forum, the human brain tries to make recognizable patterns from abstract images found in clouds, tree branches against the sky, reflections in old windows, etc. It is called "matrixing", everyone does it, and the ink blot test cards wouldn't work without it.

Holmes is a good suspect. I think it was Mr. Edward Hyde, myself.

(While reading this thread, a TV doc about Hollywood murderers came on, and I think I have a great idea for a book. Charles Manson is the reincarnation of Jack the Ripper! After all, his mother was a prostitute, and his father unknown... Hmm...)

Pat D.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

• Poor old Vincent was ginger-haired wasn't he? Maybe he was pipe man? I don't know whether he had a parrot though.

Comment

• As to Vincent's ear...

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                The only mutilation Van Gough ever did was when he cut off his own ear.
                Some accounts say he cut off only a portion of the ear, some say he gave it to a prostitue, while others say he gave it to the doorman at Gaughin's hotel.

I think this shows that even when there is a good deal of written primary source material about a historical person, there is still the chance that some details will remain blurry. NOT blurry enough to cover up the artist "commuting" to England to slash up some street women, however.

Pat D.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

• When's the book coming out its about time we had a sane and sensible theory put forward .
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    When's the book coming out its about time we had a sane and sensible theory put forward .
                    But it'll only work if there was DNA or he was a witness.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Just looked at the link in the first post

http://www.vincentaliasjack.com

Guess what ... a blank page, has poor old Dale finally given up???
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Just looked at the link in the first post

Hi, GUT.

His site is still working for me and the "VincentaliasJack" Facebook page was recently updated, too.
                        Maybe Vincent was just recovering from too much absinthe over the holiday season . . . .

Yours, Caligo
                        https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/flag_uk.gif "I know why the sun never sets on the British Empire: God wouldn't trust an Englishman in the dark."

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                          Just looked at the link in the first post

NEVER!

Comment

When's the book coming out its about time we had a sane and sensible theory put forward .
                            Don't know yet. It's been a long road, but I continue on my trek towards my destination. The fantastical nature of the concept continues to present a high hurdle for many. On the surface, it comes across as someone having a bit of fun on the internet--not to be taken serious. Add to this the numerous suspects who have previously been marched out as "the one," and the hurdle stretches taller. And it doesn't help to have Ripper stories that hit it big, only to have it turn out to be a wet bag full of . . . well, DNA of some sort. Ha! Causes fear for those who could get it out there.

I do have something in the works that could help lift people over the hurdle but, as with everything surrounding this book, it is taking forever to get to the conclusion of the matter. But hopefully soon.

Dying to get it out there so everyone's mind can be blown. I will never give up until I do. I've come too far, sacrificed too much, and I know what I have is the truth. I will find a way.

Thanks for asking and for the vote of confidence. I think you will find it is sane and sensible.

Dale Larner

Comment

• Originally posted by Caligo Umbrator View Post
                              Hi, GUT.

His site is still working for me and the "VincentaliasJack" Facebook page was recently updated, too.
                              Maybe Vincent was just recovering from too much absinthe over the holiday season . . . .

Yours, Caligo
                              Thanks Caligo! I try to keep away from The Green Fairy, but Vincent was one of her best friends. She helped inspire his creations--especially his alter ego named Jack.

Dale Larner

Comment

I agree but some people just don't want the truth revealed.

Is it possible the same people who knew Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper are related in some way to the people who are doing everything in their power to stop this from being published?

Comment

Working...
                                X