Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    I looked at a cloud the other night and saw Tumblety ripping MJK, so I might write a book and get rich as Gates.
    Speaking of seeing things in clouds, perhaps this will help. VG biographers have commented on just such a thing. Here’s one where it has been commonly accepted that Vincent painted a woman holding a child in the clouds. At this link, you can read about it in an excerpt on p225 of Albert Lubin’s psychological study of Vincent in his book Stranger on the Earth.

Reading just that one page will also give some insight into Vincent’s way of thinking. Additionally, please note his use of “knocking about.” Writing as the Ripper, he also used this phrasing a few times. If you’re not familiar with this, here’s a quote from a Nov. 8, 1888 Ripper letter: “I am still knocking about Down Whitechapel.”

Vincent was doing a similar thing with his Irises painting. However, he couldn't afford to be too obvious with his use of symbolism and images related to his murders, so he hid them well in the flowers.

Isn’t this fun? I think so.

As Always,
    Dale Larner

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
      Speaking of seeing things in clouds, perhaps this will help. VG biographers have commented on just such a thing. Here’s one where it has been commonly accepted that Vincent painted a woman holding a child in the clouds. At this link, you can read about it in an excerpt on p225 of Albert Lubin’s psychological study of Vincent in his book Stranger on the Earth.

Reading just that one page will also give some insight into Vincent’s way of thinking. Additionally, please note his use of “knocking about.” Writing as the Ripper, he also used this phrasing a few times. If you’re not familiar with this, here’s a quote from a Nov. 8, 1888 Ripper letter: “I am still knocking about Down Whitechapel.”

Vincent was doing a similar thing with his Irises painting. However, he couldn't afford to be too obvious with his use of symbolism and images related to his murders, so he hid them well in the flowers.

Isn’t this fun? I think so.

As Always,
      Dale Larner

Dale,

Anyone can use their imagination and see a lot of things in these painting, besides the mother holding the child in the clouds I also saw similar thing in another part of the picture as well as other images of certain things too, I am sure others could find different things in the lines and patterns too. Again all this proves nothing in order for those images you found to make sense you have give up some evidence that proves VG was Jack, seeing images in a painting doesn't prove anything. You seem to constantly avoid this.

And what precisely is fun? The fact at least 5 women were brutally murdered? I don't see how that is fun in the slightest nor would the victims think that.

You don't seem to take any of it seriously nor your own "troubles" with your book. So if you aren't going to take any of it seriously how can you expect others to take you seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        Hi,Dale can't divulge his info because someone might steal his idea and get all the credit and Dale has to be rewarded for his hard work by his book becoming a best seller we should all be supporting Dale because he might have solved this long standing mystery.
        pinkmoon,

you have good intentions and that is always admirable. However, I doubt anyone would steal his ideas, if they did I am sure if he has a book already written and has an agent and publishers that have already read it then he would have enough to go to court and sue the pants off whoever tried to steal his work.

He has been given a number of years since he started this thread and despite all his claims he offers only paintings with lines that look a little like certain things pertaining to the case, and also the fact he could of travelled to the site of the murders if he wanted to, (not that he actually did)

This far from proves anything what so ever, you surely can understand everyones frustration when they ask for something anything that puts VG in whitechapel on any of the dates or anything that could prove VG was JtR, he avoids it totally. Now he is the one making the claims he has solved the case, but when asked for information he falls very short of the mark. I don't think after 3 years or so that is its unreasonable for some to be annoyed or start to get annoyed with him and his claims when he refuses or can't back any of it up. Couple that with his thinking this whole thing is "fun" and "adventurous" it does make one wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by elleryqueen74 View Post
          You don't seem to take any of it seriously nor your own "troubles" with your book. So if you aren't going to take any of it seriously how can you expect others to take you seriously?
          Maybe he doesn't, but still finds pleasure in the fact that those who do give him real fits.
          Best Wishes,
          Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• give him a chance

Let's face it if this case is ever solved the solution will have to come from an unexpected source so we have to give all theories a chance so all I'm saying is give Dale a chance.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Let's face it if this case is ever solved the solution will have to come from an unexpected source so we have to give all theories a chance so all I'm saying is give Dale a chance.
              So 3 years and asking almost begging (as some have in the over 70 pages of this thread) for some other definitive evidence to support his claims other than blotchy outlines in a famous artists paintings is not enough?

How long should his "fun and adventures" (as he puts it) go on without putting his money where his mouth is (so to speak) before we say enough is enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by elleryqueen74 View Post
                So 3 years and asking almost begging (as some have in the over 70 pages of this thread) for some other definitive evidence to support his claims other than blotchy outlines in a famous artists paintings is not enough?

How long should his "fun and adventures" (as he puts it) go on without putting his money where his mouth is (so to speak) before we say enough is enough?
                To be fair it seems most people said Enough is Enough from day one.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• All I'm saying is give Dale a chance.
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• pinkmoon is clearly in on this gag. Too bad it's not a particularly funny one.

Comment

• Very serious I think this should be given a chance after all we know Vincent was not in the best mental health and he did take a knife to himself so let's give Dale a chance like I said before if this case is ever solved it will come from a very unexpected source.

Comment

Very serious I think this should be given a chance after all we know Vincent was not in the best mental health and he did take a knife to himself so let's give Dale a chance like I said before if this case is ever solved it will come from a very unexpected source.
                        That is a gross insult to people with mental health illnesses. Many, many people self harm but very few people carry out vicious sex crimes of this type.

Dale has 'had a chance' just like anyone else posing theories on this site and his theories are open to the same critiques.

Fanciful visions of women in clouds and dead bodies in paintings (and I'm not even going to mention the doorknobs and poodles) is no basis for accusing a man of murder.

Comment

• Dale might have some evidence we will have to wait and see.

Comment

• This idiotic thread with this idiotic claim has been open for THREE years. There is no evidence. It's bunk. Utter and complete rubbish.

Now you are perfectly welcome to keep hanging on for another THREE years in the hopes that non-existent evidence will materialize, but when people yak for years without delivering a thing, the phrase "put up or shut up" springs readily to mind.

Possibly this thread should be moved to Pub Talk where it belongs, with the other non-serious ramblings. I think three years is enough time to have given it fair consideration.
                            Last edited by Ally; 01-05-2015, 11:34 AM.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• I'm prepared to wait if we have an answer to this mystery.

Comment

• And I am prepared to wait if unicorns delivering Ryan Gosling and the winning lottery ticket will show up at my door but considering that's as likely to happen as VVG being Jack the Ripper, I think we should both find better ways of spending our time.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                                I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X