Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham Lincoln
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post

Vincent van Gogh was both Jack the Ripper and the Torso Killer.

Thanks,
    Dale Larner
    Not forgetting your earlier claim that he was a serial killer before coming Jack the Ripper.

How on earth did he ever find time to paint those beautiful paintings ?

Is that an image of Paul Gauguin I can detect hidden amongst the freckles of my left arm I wonder ?

Tell me which asylum you're writing from Mr Larner and I might pay you a visit.
    Last edited by Abraham Lincoln; 10-08-2013, 05:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• YankeeSergeant
    replied
    I really hope

Originally posted by Shelley View Post
    Mr Dale Larner,

Are you serious about the case of Jack the Ripper? Or are you just trying to cash in on a generalized book to grab public attention as an author?

You cannot possibly claim ' Solid Evidence ' it's not even classified as 'circumstantial evidence ' i believe it's called btw, by reading just about anything in paintings, which show nothing towards any evidence whatsoever of being a serial killer. Also, relating Vincent's letters to his brother Theo, with that of hoax letters supposedly from Jack the Ripper, is most certainly barking up the wrong tree concerning ' Evidence ' towards a serial killer. Many believe, as well as the Police in 1888 and some policemen of today that most, if not all, of the Ripper letter's are not from JTR, but from cranks and enterprising journalists of the time. I too could see, for myself, a so called Ripper letter, in which the handwriting was that of the Journalist ' Thomas Bulling '. You have not one shred of evidence to support this theory that Vincent Van Gogh was Jack the Ripper. Yet you claim you have! Indeed this is a false claim, i will not be regarding you as a respected author.
    I really hope Mr. Larner is publishing this as fiction. Not having read the book, I will not comment on his research techniques but as has been speculated and most likely true, most if not all the Jack the Ripper letters were hoaxes I speculated in my novel "Dusty Bluebells" that a newspaper man wrote the letters. How ironic for me when the news came that they believe now a newspaper man at the Central News Agency wrote the letters. Mr. Larner, I will look for your book and read it with an open mind as to the quality of the story, but I believe, based on my years of research that you are out on a limb here. Vincent van Gogh the Ripper? I think not. Regards, Neil

Leave a comment:

• Mayerling
    replied
    Dale, if you don't mind the question, have you ever written and published anything prior to this book on Van Gogh?

Leave a comment:

• Vincent alias Jack
    replied
    Synopsis

Here's a quick summary of Van Gogh's murders. He was both Jack the Ripper and the Torso Killer. By the time 1888 rolled around, he was a mature serial killer.

http://www.academia.edu/4462524/Vinc...ENT_ALIAS_JACK

Thanks,
    Dale Larner

Leave a comment:

• Vincent alias Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
    Did Dale Larner finally publish his book on last April 27th? I was looking his name up and one blog suggested that date as the publication date.
    No, not published yet. Still pushing to make it happen. Understandably, the premise is difficult for some in publishing to believe, and many don't get over the first hurdle. But for those that can jump, they will get the shock of their lives. The evidence against Van Gogh is overwhelming. Can't wait to get it out to the world so all this can be settled once and for all.

Thanks for asking,
    Dale Larner

Leave a comment:

• Limehouse
    replied
    I've tried to be positive and respectful concerning this theory but as I still feel lousy after a full-on chest virus I feel justified in expressing the view that it is grade one hogwash.

Leave a comment:

• Digalittledeeperwatson
    replied
    And thank you Mayerling!

I just remembered I acquired a book upon 'THE TRIALS OF ISRAEL LIPKSI'. Help much appreciated. Is said tome accurate? Much appreciation in advance. Context, if remotely accurate, is awesome. Also, I paid all of $2 American for it. And if that isn't enough, THERE WAS A SERIAL KILLER WITH THE SOBRIQUET, JACK THE RIPPER!!!! AS REAL AS JESUS OR BUDDHA!!! See you all in approximately a month's time, if not more. Hope I used sobriquet correctly. I enjoy French thoroughly, yet am significantly, not well-versed in it. Geez, what do you want from me??????????

Leave a comment:

• Digalittledeeperwatson
    replied
    A slight reprise.

Debauchery is a bad thing? I still say, give me your book on Van Gough, and if is worth 25 cents, I shall happily pay full-price for it. I am not a muppet like others. My word is a mountain of power. See yall in approximately a month.

Leave a comment:

• Mayerling
    replied
    Publication Query?

Did Dale Larner finally publish his book on last April 27th? I was looking his name up and one blog suggested that date as the publication date.

Leave a comment:

• Mayerling
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemo View Post
    No problem Phil

Since it appears that I misunderstood the tone of your post, I sincerely apologise for referring to you as a tosser and a conceited prat

My opinion of the extremely debauched Nero hasn't changed one iota though

Nothing personal Phil - anyone who talks to me in a derisory fashion should expect some choice words in response - that's all

Regards

Nemo
    Hi Nemo and Phil,

I don't know if you can find it (and it is a trifle out-of-date) but read "Nero: Reality and Legend" by B. H. Warmington (New York: W. W. Norton & Co., 1969; "Ancient Culture and Society Series" ed. M.I. Finley) for a balanced view of Nero's good and bad points and a look at the source material.

And when will they find one of my favorite lost book titles: Suetonius' "Lives of the Courtesans"?

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• El White Chap
    replied
    Fox News break that exclusive story mate?

Leave a comment:

• Vincent alias Jack
    replied
    Pinchin Street Torso

Sept. 10, 1889—The Pinchin Street torso victim was discovered under a railway arch that morning. She was face down, and her head and legs were missing, and she had a gash to her stomach. This is generally not thought of as a Jack the Ripper murder, but I present that it was, at least partially.

Van Gogh was both Jack the Ripper and the Torso Killer. It was important that this be a torso kill, though, so it mainly fits that MO—the head and legs missing. However, because Vincent was both killers in one, and because this was to be his last murder, he wanted it to also relate in some way to his Ripper murders. So he added a quick gash to her stomach. But also, the main point, he deposited a torso kill in Jack the Ripper’s killing field in Whitechapel. This was not the place for depositing torso kills. Their pieces where always thrown in the Thames and placed elsewhere.

The importance for Vincent to make it a torso kill was because he needed to kill for his mother’s birthday again and to match his last kill to his first. His first was on Sept. 5, 1873, while he lived in London. Then on Sept. 8, 1888, he had killed Chapman and the Whitehall torso victim. He would have loved to have matched the Pinchin Street kill to one of those dates, but because it was his last murder, the important date for him was to place his victim, his gift, so that it was discovered on his mother’s 70th birthday, Sept. 10.

Vincent van Gogh was both Jack the Ripper and the Torso Killer.

Thanks,
    Dale Larner

Leave a comment:

• Vincent alias Jack
    replied
    The First Double Event

Sept. 8, 1888—Ripperologists know this as the date of Annie Chapman’s murder, but the evidence shows it was also likely the date of the Whitehall Torso murder. The victim’s arm was discovered on the shore of the Thames at Pimlico on Sept. 11, and it was Dr. Thomas Neville’s opinion that it had been in the water two or three days.

The Daily News started to put it together, noting that “the date of the murder would be somewhere about the 8th of September.” However, they didn’t take the next step and relate it to the Chapman murder.

The reality, Vincent van Gogh killed two in one night on Sept. 8. He killed the Whitehall Torso victim first, acting as the Torso Killer, and then he killed Chapman, acting as Jack the Ripper, cutting it close to sunrise.

Two different victims, two different MO’s, and two different motives, but one murderer. Vincent killed Chapman to continue the escalation of his Ripper murders, but he killed the Whitehall Torso victim to satisfy his need to murder again for his mother’s Sept. 10 birthday, and also to reconnect back to his first murder that he committed long before on Sept. 5, 1873, when he had lived in London.

Vincent van Gogh was a serial killer who became Jack the Ripper.

Thanks,
    Dale Larner
    Last edited by Vincent alias Jack; 09-08-2013, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Limehouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Graham View Post
    All this bollocks makes James Maybrick sound like the one-hundred percent, absolutely no bullshit, total real deal, without a single doubt, can't be argued against, definitely-did-it-the-bastard, copper-bottomed, gold-plated, set in stone Jack The Ripper. Only he didn't do it. And neither did Vince.

G
    That was a no-bollocks, gold-plated, utterly kosher response and I love it!!

Leave a comment:

• Mayerling
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincent alias Jack View Post
    Jack the Ripper died 123 years ago today, July 29, 1890, after shooting himself in the stomach on July 27. This is known because that was the same day Vincent van Gogh shot himself in the stomach and because today is the same day he died.

The serial killer who happened to be a painter escaped justice in his lifetime by shooting himself, but his hidden identity is now known. Vincent van Gogh was Jack the Ripper.

The room where Jack the Ripper died,

Sincerely,
    Dale Larner
    Hello Dale,

Actually there is a possibility Vincent did not off himself. Some recent research suggests one of a gang of local delinquents shot him, and he did not peach on them to the authorities. If that is the case, and if (though I doubt it) he was Jack, he didn't get away with it.

But the same can be said for James Maybrick (possibly thanks to Florence), or William Bury (thanks to executioner James Berry), or Neill Cream (thanks to executioner William Billington).

Jeff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X