No limits to immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babybird67 View Post
    Except you did. Idiot. And how many 'mouths' do you have? There certainly seems to be an extra one in your posterior area which you seem to spout from most of the time.

You really are stupid aren't you. Do you realise at all that Ally, whom you threatened to shoot, is part of the Admin of this site? Or at you that stupid? As I said to you in your response to your unsolicited pm from me accusing me of reporting your post, I DID NOT REPORT YOU. (Admin i would be grateful if you could clear this up for this idiot - many thanks) My response to your sad and ill-judged 'poetic' threat to commit mass murder on a site which discusses a serial killer was to post openly on the thread my advice to you which was not to give up your day job. I am getting heartily sick of you accusing me of things I haven't done. So kindly refrain.

Rubbish. I am a civil servant and deal with people who cannot get visas to stay here so we certainly don't hand them out like sweets.
    You are an Idiot....Mass Murder? Threatening to Shoot People?What Planet do you live on?A little ditty which said no such thing,and you know it.But what can one expect from such as you..the arch twister and turner,the assumer,the presumer,You will sink to any depth to put across your views.No i didnt know then that Ally was involved with Admin,it would have made no difference......But now i know...One might even say,that NOW everyone knows-but nobody cares! excepting for you.

Comment

• so what do you call threatening to shoot four people Glyn?

How many people do you need to kill to be classed as a serial killer?

Everybody with half a brain knows Ally is part of the admin on this site. I know you just rolled up yesterday, and with only one brain cell in tow, but it's not exactly a secret. My point of mentioning to you that she is involved in Admin is because 1) you threatened to shoot her, and 2) being involved in Admin, and being present on the boards that day, it is highly unlikely anybody else needed to report your post...she most likely saw it for herself and took the appropriate action.

I had no need to twist what you said. It was deemed offensive by the Admin of this site precisely because of your wish to shoot four members. It was deemed offensive without any help from me.

Only a 12 year old or someone who has had a lobotomy would think voicing such a thought in the remotest bit funny or acceptable. But there we are.
      babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

• My crystal ball for the year 2020 tells me that ..All council tax bills,all electricity and gas bills,income tax Bills etc will be printed in Polish,Romanian,Arabic,Greek ,Somali,Swahili,Hindi,Pashto,Romany,Burmese,Possib ly Latin.......and by special request only.......English(an extra Ł27.50 will be required for this privilege)
        Im sure everyone will agree how enriching this will be for us all,AAAAh the pleasure of true diversity..I cant wait!

Comment

so what do you call threatening to shoot four people Glyn?

How many people do you need to kill to be classed as a serial killer?

Everybody with half a brain knows Ally is part of the admin on this site. I know you just rolled up yesterday, and with only one brain cell in tow, but it's not exactly a secret. My point of mentioning to you that she is involved in Admin is because 1) you threatened to shoot her, and 2) being involved in Admin, and being present on the boards that day, it is highly unlikely anybody else needed to report your post...she most likely saw it for herself and took the appropriate action.

I had no need to twist what you said. It was deemed offensive by the Admin of this site precisely because of your wish to shoot four members. It was deemed offensive without any help from me.

Only a 12 year old or someone who has had a lobotomy would think voicing such a thought in the remotest bit funny or acceptable. But there we are.
          I did not threaten to kill ANYONE, you are an idiot.REPRINT the poem if you wish,let sensible people decide .Unlike you I have no desire to ingratiate myself with anyone,or for that matter ,take a peek over my shoulder to see whos listening before I say anything.O.K you can resume the name calling now from your pulpit in the playground.
          Last edited by glyn; 06-26-2011, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
            My crystal ball for the year 2020 tells me that ..All council tax bills,all electricity and gas bills,income tax Bills etc will be printed in Polish,Romanian,Arabic,Greek ,Somali,Swahili,Hindi,Pashto,Romany,Burmese,Possib ly Latin.......and by special request only.......English(an extra Ł27.50 will be required for this privilege)
            Im sure everyone will agree how enriching this will be for us all,AAAAh the pleasure of true diversity..I cant wait!
            Or multi-lingual publishing may become available for free on any computer generated billing for free as can be found in other countries. But then you don't seem to be able to tell the the difference between "services offered to others as well," and "oppressing the poor brits". Others may want their bill in another language? andthat effects you how?
            There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Yes I have heard of emigration.And NO I dont portray the situation as a Jug being continually filled.If you had read my post you would have known that.Please refrain from putting words in others(my) mouths.I could also say please refrain from reporting people,but I wont.
              The way I see the situation is......Any Tom dick and arry can come here,we are an easy touch. The British Public is expected to kiss every Immigrants arse,in one way or another,to the good of the Immigrant population and to the detriment of the British population.Our institutions and traditions are being watered down to favour the foreigner..Xmas for example,or Winter bloody holiday as some would have us call it now...to avoid offending our foreign friends..Positive discrimination in favour of ethnic minorities,which is of course discrimination AGAINST British Whites..A bloody disgrace! Thats but a few examples,there are,as we know many more.
              The people who support the "Immigration is good-Mass Immigration is even better" road are in the main Labour Party stalwarts following the party line.Stalwarts ,who, if the partys policies did a complete U-turn and read "Immigration is bad" tommorrow,would change tack with it.The " Chameleon" effect.
              T o hear someone on this thread using the fact that 3 Poles have become Peterborough United Football Club supporters as support for Immigration policies is amazing!The logic of the nuthouse ! Having said that,those 3 Poles must have doubled Peterboroughs fan base,which now consists of 3 poles,1Somali goatherder,A Karl Marx look alike.....and the redoubtable "b.s for all seasons" Limehouse.
              Import the Immigrants we need,as regards skills,if we have no British counterparts.The rest? put the barriers up,we dont need them,and I suggest the majority dont want them(as we are never asked,we will never find out.)
              Why dont people cut out the B.s and get to the point when discussing Immigration policy?
              I don't really know why I am bothering to reply to this ill-mannered and ignorant rant but I will make a few points:

1. Nobody in this country has EVER been prevented from celebrating Christmas by immigrants. Most of the crap written in newspapers about the word 'Christmas' being banned is made up.
              2. The Labour Party - before it left office - introduced several new immigration rules that prevented people from certain previously British-ruled provinces being allowed to enter this country to live and work unless they hold qualifications required by the labour force. They also introduced new rules preventing relations of people living here coming to the country to live and work.So your comments concerning the Labout Party and its immigration policies are rather unfounded.
              3. My comments concerning the Polish lads supporting Peterboirough United were made to illustrate how many immigrants come here and support the British way of life and show loyalty towards their host city. Do you find that hard to grasp?
              4. The rest of your comments about the Peterborough United fanbase is an example of your general offensiveness and childishness which only serves to dilute any really useful and honest points you might have otherwise wished to add to the debate.

Comment

I did not threaten to kill ANYONE, you are an idiot.REPRINT the poem if you wish,let sensible people decide .Unlike you I have no desire to ingratiate myself with anyone,or for that matter ,take a peek over my shoulder to see whos listening before I say anything.O.K you can resume the name calling now from your pulpit in the playground.
                Strange your defence is both that you were only being childish and to accuse others of being childish.
                There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Oh my apologies Glyn. You're right. You didn't 'threaten' to kill us at all. You just said you would like to shoot us all which is totally different. You're right, people should be allowed to litter the web with their sad serial killer fantasies without anyone taking offence or removing the said wish list of death.

Actually, my objections to it were more for its offence to literature than anything else. And why would I have a copy of your drivel in order to repost it? And why would i repost it when Admin have already removed it for being offensive?
                  babybird

George Sand

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTomKent View Post
                    Or multi-lingual publishing may become available for free on any computer generated billing for free as can be found in other countries. But then you don't seem to be able to tell the the difference between "services offered to others as well," and "oppressing the poor brits". Others may want their bill in another language? andthat effects you how?
                    It will affect me TOM as it will affect you and everyone else,the cost will be met by every tax payer,printing in several languages costs money.In Wales Bills are printed in English and Welsh,the cost was stated somewhere ,but I admit I cant produce the figures for .Now I m not gonna get involved in an argument as to whether or not those bills Should or should not be printed in both English AND Welsh.iM PAST CARING FRANKLY.

Comment

Oh my apologies Glyn. You're right. You didn't 'threaten' to kill us at all. You just said you would like to shoot us all which is totally different. You're right, people should be allowed to litter the web with their sad serial killer fantasies without anyone taking offence or removing the said wish list of death.

Actually, my objections to it were more for its offence to literature than anything else. And why would I have a copy of your drivel in order to repost it? And why would i repost it when Admin have already removed it for being offensive?
                      So now you admit it wasnt a threat?Well little by little I guess.Now I realise you are not the brightest bulb in the box my little Birdie ,so although I get the distinct impression you are stalking me,I wont respond ,instead Ill just let you continue your chirping from your lofty perch,up there in the stratosphere,far removed from the riff raff on planet earth.Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
                      Winnie the Pooh lives!
                      Kind regards
                      Ted Bundy xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                        I don't really know why I am bothering to reply to this ill-mannered and ignorant rant but I will make a few points:

1. Nobody in this country has EVER been prevented from celebrating Christmas by immigrants. Most of the crap written in newspapers about the word 'Christmas' being banned is made up.
                        2. The Labour Party - before it left office - introduced several new immigration rules that prevented people from certain previously British-ruled provinces being allowed to enter this country to live and work unless they hold qualifications required by the labour force. They also introduced new rules preventing relations of people living here coming to the country to live and work.So your comments concerning the Labout Party and its immigration policies are rather unfounded.
                        3. My comments concerning the Polish lads supporting Peterboirough United were made to illustrate how many immigrants come here and support the British way of life and show loyalty towards their host city. Do you find that hard to grasp?
                        4. The rest of your comments about the Peterborough United fanbase is an example of your general offensiveness and childishness which only serves to dilute any really useful and honest points you might have otherwise wished to add to the debate.
                        Laugh? I nearly cried!

Comment

It will affect me TOM as it will affect you and everyone else,the cost will be met by every tax payer,printing in several languages costs money.In Wales Bills are printed in English and Welsh,the cost was stated somewhere ,but I admit I cant produce the figures for .Now I m not gonna get involved in an argument as to whether or not those bills Should or should not be printed in both English AND Welsh.iM PAST CARING FRANKLY.
                          But this is something you are just seeing in your crystal ball Gyn - so how is it going to affect anyone when it hasn't even happened? And how on earth are you going to cope if they don't print them in gibberish for your benefit?

Comment

• Originally posted by TomTomKent View Post

Strange your defence is both that you were only being childish and to accuse others of being childish.
                            I think we all know where your nose is Tom.

Comment

• lmao!

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                              But this is something you are just seeing in your crystal ball Gyn - so how is it going to affect anyone when it hasn't even happened? And how on earth are you going to cope if they don't print them in gibberish for your benefit?
                              Julie, that is sooo funny!
                              babybird

George Sand

Comment

• Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
                                Its GLYN by the way, Not GYN......
                                Some of us look to the future....doesnt really need a crystal ball to see the language issue.
                                Some of us are still living in the 1920s.
                                If I can decipher your gibberish ,I can decipher ANY gibberish.
                                Seems its the gang of four - 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X