Comment

• Nice pub this, innit? :-)
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

• The best, if you ask me !

Comment

• Can't remember the barman's name....only Grady....the one who butchered his daughters, arfff..

Comment

• Bar eh? I'll take a Dickel and coke barkeep
            Jordan

Comment

• Hi Jordan

Hope it'll help....and once again, good luck mate

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                Hi Jordan

Hope it'll help....and once again, good luck mate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJgkMionkg
                The link didn't work sorry about that. I think she'll be working tommorow night so I'll see her. Seeing her after a long day of work, I swear, it feels like opening presents Christmas morning. Good stuff
                Jordan

Comment

• You know Jordan, somehow I envy you for being so romantic....it reminds me...a time that has perhaps never existed....
                  (just type "shabba ranks mr loverman" on youtube, that was the link)

Ayzo, wendemyé !

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                    Hi Norma,

"Well, at the end of that round.. the scores are......."

Phil sits by the bar wondering what direction this thread will take next.....

"Confessions of a Travelling Musician Pt.1..On the road and on the bonk" perhaps??

Bartender? A vodka and coke please..make it a large one.
                    And one for Norma, Sister Hyde and Maria. Whatever they are having.
                    (I dare not ask seeing how this thread changes!)

cheers all

Phil

Well one things for sure we had a great laugh---can"t be bad Phil.....
                    I say Sister and Maria won that round---their high spirits were contagious and they held their own brilliantly against all the hairy monsters!

Comment

• Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                      Well one things for sure we had a great laugh---can"t be bad Phil.....
                      I say Sister and Maria won that round---their high spirits were contagious and they held their own brilliantly against all the hairy monsters!
                      Which is exactly what should happen in pubs.. laughter and fun! :-)
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by mariab View Post
                        23? My condoleances, sista. I take your 23 and raise by...8. I've heard Jenna Jameson claims she got her first at age 5 (but probably not true).
                        Reminds me the day I arrived per bus in Krakow, Poland, a few years ago (to research the Meyerbeer autographs as a doctoral candidate). Bus stopped at a red light by a newspaper stand, and I see a Polish Cosmopolitan issue with the word “ORGAZM“ printed in huge letters on the cover. I was having hiccups from LOLing.
                        Also “ecstasy“ in German is spelled “Extase“. The college Professor who explained me this fact was eyeing me with the most eeky twinkle in his eye, I almost puked.
                        Don't worry, it took me long, but now that i'm fixed for over a year, i've taken my revenge ahahahah (the "not tonight" scene is even hilarious when turned the other way around). some teachers are creepy, at the Sorbonne you had one like that for icelandic and northern litterature, what made him creepier was his age.

I'm more of a rhum drinker, just rhum, and no ice, in a bucket. be carefull guys, when the women drink, then men are paying the price!

David- surtout 9 ans à entendre "je suis si nul que ça???" "mais non c'est juste que...bah...euh...ça me fait rien en général" "bouhouhouhou tu mens!" alors niveau sérénité y'a mieux.

Monty- I know blasé when i see it ahahahah

Phil, it's certainly cheaper than pubs in Norway

Tom, the déclic is when you know which is the button

Comment

• Hello Sister,

Not all buttons need to be pressed. some get turned, some get flicked and some even get twirled ;-)

Re pub prices..Its about £9.00 pr pint at the moment. A shot of vodka and coke is over £10.00.

best wishes

Phil
                          Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Accountability? ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                            Hello Sister,

Not all buttons need to be pressed. some get turned, some get flicked and some even get twirled ;-)

Re pub prices..Its about £9.00 pr pint at the moment. A shot of vodka and coke is over £10.00.

best wishes

Phil
                            ahahahah yeah but i didn't know that before, i just kept trying to push all along.

Scandinavia has never been the place to be for pub pilars (except maybe Danemark, but i don't consider it as scandinavia, more like northern Germany)

Comment

• Hello to all,
                              to clarify again, “déclic“ means “trigger“ in English (to Tom, if you happen to read this: exactly like Spike's in BtVS season 7). In that silly old French flick it was a nerd guy who fulfilled a nerd's quintessential dream and came up with a remote control thingie which had the capacity to majorly turn on the girl protagonist, with fascinating/hilarious consequences every time.
                              But yesterday the word “déclic“ was used by the French posters on this thread as a metaphor for the “big O“ (or, to use more BtVS vernacular, for “the big, fat poltergasm“).

No worries, Sister Hyde, the creepy college professor mentioned (a Hungarian old guy, by the way) was a total loser and without any power whatsoever in the music department at the FU Berlin. After two (horribly pedestrian) seminars with him I knew to avoid him like the plague. I remember I wrote a nice little paper on that opera buffa percursor, Pergolesi's La serva padrona, and the prof in question says to me “Hmmm. I notice that you even used original sources“, and I was like (in my head) “Yeah dork. For the very first time, but definitely not the last“...

Quote Natalie Severn:
                              Well one thing's for sure we had a great laugh---can"t be bad Phil.....

Actually, what I found so hilarious yesterday was that initially 3-4 guys (David, Tom, and a couple British ones) were gabing away so blaséed and co*ksure about the female anatomy, but when later on the girls started contributing with some technical stuff, some of the guys were reacting like proverbal deers caught in the highlights – I thought this was so CUTE.
                              Particularly when Tom asked “What's a declic?“, I was tempted to tell him that it was a very important part of the female anatomy about which he should have known already, and having not known for so many years has ruined it for him – then watch him fall apart. (But this would have been too mean.)
                              Anyway, I gotta get back to work.
                              Best regards,
                              Maria

Comment

• yeah ahahah it was cute

but let's be carefull, maybe it's a "male" trick to soften us

Comment

Working...
                                X