No announcement yet.

Aussie Rules Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Belinda.....I must admit, i know it is a song.. but thats about all I know about it....I don't even know what it means ( I know... silly American ).....would love to hear the story behind it though.....

How is everyone else doing????

Comment

Wow... off to a big 4-0 start.. good on ya boys!!!! looks like a good season for the Lions.. I must admit I was a bit scared of facing the bulldogs... but took care of business didn't they...hope we can get my Melbourne.. because thats followed by Sydney,Fremantle and Geelong.... not a fun 3 weeks eh??

so how is everyone else out there doing??

Go Lions!

Comment

Ouch.... 1st loss of the year... and not the week to lose... as the next three are gonna be hard!!!

everyone else seems to have gone quiet.... hello out there

Comment

Hey steady, my son's a Melbourne supporter

Blues had a good weegend, too
          Chief Superintendent Brownlow: "Are there any Tension Indicators? Over!"

DI Galloway: "Tension indicators?! They're throwing bloody petrol bombs. Sir."

Comment

well I guess I should say congrats to your son and yeah looks like you did have a decent weekend as welll eh ..

kinda crazy times here... all I know is I need a vacation soon me thinks... hahah anyone in Australia have an extra room? hey if you want to come to the states we can trade.. i do live 15 minutes away from Niagara Falls and all

hope everyone else is doing well.... and to Belinda... again... so happy to hear the good news!

Comment

OK this is not so good now.. 4-0 was a great start but dropping two in a row, and what with Fremantle and Geelong as our next two.. well... I am starting to have a not so good feeling .. then two weeks later Collingwood... ouch the pain

how is everyone else doing out there in Fotty land.....

Comment

footy land even!!!

Comment

Oh my poor Lions!! 3 beatings in a row and now we have to play Geelong....... how sad I am

been a bit on the quiet side on this board as of late.... how is everyone doing?

----Steadmund T. Brand---

Comment

I'm pretty happy with my mob, steady. Beating last year's grand final winner and runner-up in 3 weeks was very pleasing

I prefer not to dwell on getting our arses flogged by the damn Magpies on the week in between
                    Chief Superintendent Brownlow: "Are there any Tension Indicators? Over!"

DI Galloway: "Tension indicators?! They're throwing bloody petrol bombs. Sir."

Comment

Originally posted by steadmund Brand View Post
                      Hello Belinda.....I must admit, i know it is a song.. but thats about all I know about it....I don't even know what it means ( I know... silly American ).....would love to hear the story behind it though.....

How is everyone else doing????
                      Up There Cazaly

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Roy Cazaly

Last edited by belinda; 05-13-2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Ready for kick off

Comment

Hey thanks for the links Belinda.... wonderful stuff!! and the song is now on my I-pod..... I so love this game.. even when my Lions are playing like a bunch of bums (however i should be use to that.... I am from Buffalo NY and if you know anything of american football... well yeah.. I have had to live with the Bills!!)

and hey good on ya Phryne.. yourBLues do look amazing.. so sad that in just 7 weeks my Lions will have to beat you again

good to see you all back and posting... enjoy the games this weekend!!!

---Steadmund T Brand--

Comment

Glad you liked it Ready for tonight

Comment

Ok what is going on.... this isnt funny anymore..... how do you start out 4-0 looking great then drop 5 games in a row.... can someone tell me what is wrong with the Lions???? wait, wait.. we will rebound... and win the next 6... yeah thats it..........

Comment

Unbelievably, Richmond actually won a game on the weekend! WHAT! See, I was right all along about leading the rest of the league into a false sense of security.....onwards to the finals we march.

That's almost as cool as Hey Hey It's Saturday. But not quite.

Cheers,
                                Adam.

Comment

Working...
                                X