On The Trail Of The Forgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham:

You carry on avoiding the main topic, the stupid statement Paul made which is:

" That Melvin attempted to deflect the limelight away from the diary "

Canīt you read ??? I said PAUL not GRAHAM. You just want to divert the main topic and waste space in this innane conversation.

I personally love the purple dragon. It is the mascot to remind everyone another year has passed by and the diary crowd have not proved the diary to be genuine. Maybe that is the " Wrong " thing to say according to you.

-Maria
    Last edited by Maria; 03-20-2008, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Eric - the new bouncer at the pub.

"I don't give a bugger who said what mate,
      if ya' keep on like a flamin' galah,
      it's back to the Maybrick thread for ya'".
      Attached Files

Comment

• oh no, not the 'Maybrick Thread'

Please, please Eric ....

Just one more chance,
        we can't go back there, no, no, no,
        it's no fun there.
        We do all promise to be good, promise.
        "Victoria Victoria, the queen of them all,
        of Sir Jack she knows nothing at all"

Comment

• A personal observation:

I find it disturbing... maybe revolting, that someone would dig around to find information on an unrelated website, to gather information to attempt to besmirch someone's reputation, simply because the parties are not seeing eye to eye on issues on this thread.

I am thankful that my employment and vigorous lifestyle does not allow me the time, and that my sense of propriety does not allow me the inclination to do such things.

This time, it was no big deal, and John deflected the issue by creating a link to the ratings, but next time, who knows what might be found? Might old photographs or the uncovering of some distant relatives who have engaged in untoward activities be unleashed on this Forger thread, and all because someone doesn't like someone else?

What the?

Mike
          huh?

Comment

• I'm with Steve Powell on this one. Steve, you are a riot! That don't mean I'm gonna kiss your arse though. Mob mentallity has always disturbed me. It shows a lack of courage and self-thought. Like the mindsets of the Romans watching gruesome butchering of human beings in the Coliseum and cheering as a starving tiger eats alive a 'criminal' roped to a stake.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
              A personal observation:

I find it disturbing... maybe revolting, that someone would dig around to find information on an unrelated website, to gather information to attempt to besmirch someone's reputation, simply because the parties are not seeing eye to eye on issues on this thread.

I am thankful that my employment and vigorous lifestyle does not allow me the time, and that my sense of propriety does not allow me the inclination to do such things.

This time, it was no big deal, and John deflected the issue by creating a link to the ratings, but next time, who knows what might be found? Might old photographs or the uncovering of some distant relatives who have engaged in untoward activities be unleashed on this Forger thread, and all because someone doesn't like someone else?

What the?

Mike

Mike and Stephen:

For your information Mike, this is not something " I digged " out from Cowardīs site. I kept this letter in a folder on this touching letter of support by John, as well as my husbandīs letter of support as well as another friend. These are the people who quitted that nasty little site.

Now Caroline is claiming John is not welcomed at that site. Untrue.

John quitted that site in disgust and a few others also did. John only went to that site because a loony was claiming that the diary was not given to him for testing because John had " behavioural problems " and that " John was going to burn the diary" an obvious slander to his character.

The same nasty people are trying to discredit me by saying that I do not travel at all, and that I stay at home inventing all kinds of travel stories. People like Caroline Morris whose only trips are to the chip shop and the local pub. These are the same people who tried to slander Stephen Powell and John and now apparently... I have become the third person being slandered But they have picked up the wrong person.

-Maria
              Last edited by Maria; 03-20-2008, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Maria:

They ruined a nice backside when they put a tongue in your head,you know that? The name is Howard...

For your information Mike, this is not something " I digged " out from Cowardīs site. I kept this letter in a folder on this touching letter of support by John, as well as my husbandīs letter of support as well as another friend. These are the people who quitted that nasty little site.

Anything you have to say or your friends have to say can be said here on Casebook without worrying about what we do elsewhere. Methinks the lady...a liberal use of the terminology in this instance... protests too much. Outside of your arrested development in geography and your skill at derailing threads, you're as useless as a pair of balls on a Bishop.

By the way, the comment you made about Stephen Powell being slandered is yet another harebrained and baseless statement you are now becoming legendary for. Think of it,Paella...you're going to be a legend,not only in airports but on message boards !
                Last edited by Howard Brown; 03-23-2008, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Goodness, Howard.

She's really gotten under your skin.

I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Happy Karma,

--John

Comment

• Not really Duhrk...er, John.

Just tellin' it like it is.

Happier karma.

How

Comment

• Not really...

Right. I can see that above.

--John

Comment

• Why are you guys so negative to Maria? She has her views & opinions same as you, I think. Maybe (like me) her English isnt so good, I dont know.

I did read a lot about the diary - not sure what to think but probably the thing was made for someone to try and make a lot of money. Why do people get so angry?

Who/what is DURKH?

Im really new to all of this so please have some patience.

Regards

Phizzie

Comment

• Hi Phizzie,

All excellent questions. Like you, I'll be interested to see the answers. Unfortunately, I have no idea what a Durkh is.

Welcome to the site,

--John

Comment

• So sad that people cant be polite to each other.

Would be great to know who wrote the diary though, only there are too many insults to ever find that out. My opinion.

Phizzie

Comment

• The anger of obsession.

Howdy Phizzie,
                              There is a sordid reason for the troopers here to occasionally
                              attack one another with virtual fists and fury.
                              Most of them are Ripperfreaks and it is not at all easy going
                              once you begin to walk the trail of the Ripper.
                              The clues and the lies and the deception,
                              will take their toll upon you, eventually,
                              and you will find yourself reaching for the bottle,
                              to either drink or use the broken end.
                              This site is not a sanitized, chummy conversation centre,
                              it is a nuts-and-bolts, forget-the-crap, I-know-better, joint.
                              The weak do not survive long.
                              It takes fortitude to stick it out, to get your point across.
                              Here, is a frustrated lot of detectives,
                              who have a hungry obsession to feed;
                              a monkey to be appeased;
                              a truth to be unveiled.
                              Forgive them their sins of folly Phizzie,
                              they are blinded by the light of the darkness.

Comment

• Dear Phizzie:

I agree with you completely.

There is a saying in Spanish: " Agrado quiere Agrado "
                                which means:

One has to treat people nicely to be treated nicely in return or in other words:

It is nice to be important
                                But it is more important to be nice.

I was not treated nicely at Brownīs site JTR Forums and when I dared to say I was leaving... my name was changed into BITCH-wood.

But Brown instead of apologizing to me for it, he condoned it. He laughed about it, this is the way he treats women. So he cannot come here to demand respect if he doesnīt give it to others. I donīt have any respect for him.

Agrado quiere agrado. so if he thinks he can call me Bitch... and do it without any consequences... he is gravely mistaken, he cannot complain, If I have dropped the " H " from his name and substituted it for a "C" for Coward instead of Howard, as he is demanding here. One cannot demand respect, one has to EARN it and he has lost his, with me.

The Coward name is quite apt for him, since he doesnīt have the pants to control whatever his lakies do in his site.

Agrado quiere Agrado.

-Maria
                                Last edited by Maria; 03-24-2008, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X