X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Mr. Poster.

Howdy Lars,
    Tell me mate, were you the elusive 'parko'
    who made the one and only post here a while ago?
    No fibs now...

Comment

• was not treated nicely at Brown´s site JTR Forums and when I dared to say I was leaving... my name was changed into BITCH-wood.

But Brown instead of apologizing to me for it, he condoned it. He laughed about it, this is the way he treats women. So he cannot come here to demand respect if he doesn´t give it to others. I don´t have any respect for him.

Agrado quiere agrado. so if he thinks he can call me Bitch... and do it without any consequences... he is gravely mistaken, he cannot complain, If I have dropped the " H " from his name and substituted it for a "C" for Coward instead of Howard, as he is demanding here. One cannot demand respect, one has to EARN it and he has lost his, with me.

The Coward name is quite apt for him, since he doesn´t have the pants to control whatever his lakies do in his site.
      __________________________________-

The first underlined sentence is not true. You have it backwards ( Is that the only thing you do with regularity and efficiency... three bottles of gin before breakfast?) You got the name change because we thought you weren't going to leave. Getting that burritohole ( your boca grande ) to shut is virtually impossible.

I didn't just laugh about it, Paella....I went out in the street and shot off about 300 bucks worth of firecrackers and M-80's. I was muy feliz..as we says een the Spanish. All the female members of The Forums will probably agree with you that I am a malo muchacho with the weemens...there's only about 65-70 of them.

What are "lakies"? Are they like "pondies" or "brookies" ? Drop the Gordons and pick up a Websters, B-word, and learns to speaks more better Eenglish for thees peeples. Ay, carajo !

If I have dropped the " H " from his name and substituted it for a "C" for Coward instead of Howard, .

So THATS how you do that ! Even when you're borracha, you are still functional enough to make word games. Can you stagger and chew gum too,when intoxicated?

See if you can make a word or two out of these scrambled letters.....

d-p-o-r -d-d-a-e.
      Last edited by Howard Brown; 03-26-2008, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Brown:

With such insults as you are regaling us here, it is the same way you treated me at your site. If you think I was going to stick around to receive more... of the same as we can see above, then you were sadly mistaken. Maybe this is how you treated your previous wives and the clever ones, had the sense to leave you.

I think no respectable woman would stay at a site where she was called a B itch or a puta, So you think it is alright to call a woman puta ? or B itch ?

Then do not complain about being Coward Brown.

-Maria

Comment

• Brown:

I don´t drink alcohol. Just a half a pint of Guinnes now and again with a meal.

-Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Omlor View Post
            Goodness, Howard.

She's really gotten under your skin.

I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Happy Karma,

--John
            Hi John:

There is a song by Frank Sinatra which says: " You have gotten under my skin "

There is another one by Sinatra as well called: " A Day In The Life Of A Fool "

How is Joan ? Wedding bells in the horizon ? Remember it is a leap year when the gals can ask " Will you marry me ? " and make a decent man out of you.

-Maria
            Last edited by Maria; 03-26-2008, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Hi Maria,

All is well here. Everyone is enjoying the arrival of spring.

Thanks for asking,

--John

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria View Post
                Brown:

I don´t drink alcohol. Just a half a pint of Guinnes now and again with a meal.
                Two meals I call that!
                -Maria
                WITH a meal Maria???????
                'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Brown:

With such insults as you are regaling us here, it is the same way you treated me at your site. If you think I was going to stick around to receive more... of the same as we can see above, then you were sadly mistaken. Maybe this is how you treated your previous wives and the clever ones, had the sense to leave you.----No one leaves me. I kill 'em and bury 'em in the backyard.

I think no respectable woman would stay at a site where she was called a B itch or a puta, So you think it is alright to call a woman puta ? or B itch ?--- No,but one special female comes to mind.

Then do not complain about being Coward Brown...I complain about a lot of things,cabrona...one of them is that they didn't have sterilization back in the jungles of El Salvador and make a trip to your parents home back in...what was it...1922..1923 ?

Comment

• Not that it matters, but I wanted to demonstrate how silly Paella is with this brief quotation from her from above:

With such insults as you are regaling us here, it is the same way you treated me at your site.- 3 Fifths o' Gin Before Breakfast Birchwood

Now, I recognize no one cares one way or the other, cabrona, but would you provide one example where I was rude to you before you started getting ruidoso on this site ?

If you can't...then I guess you're a liar as well as The Queen of W(h)ales.
                    Last edited by Howard Brown; 03-27-2008, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Hi John:

Wow ! That is great news !

Over here, Spring seems to have by-passed us altoghether this year, we have had snow for 3 days in a row. The weather is very funny for this time of the year.

Luckily, on Friday we will be off to Tuscany for a long weekend and I´m told it is a bit cold there as well; when it should be warm. A light coat and sweaters would you believe ? I know it must be boiling hot where you are, because we just came back from Cancún, on the Gulf of Mexico, and just an hour´s flight from where you live and I could not believe how hot it was ! We must have lost a lot of weight as walking in the streets felt like if we were having a sauna ! It was that hot.

-Maria

Comment

• I know it must be boiling hot where you are, because we just came back from Cancún, on the Gulf of Mexico, and just an hour´s flight from where you live and I could not believe how hot it was !--Amelia Gonzalez Rodriguez Martinez Sanchez Fernandez Lupita Bonita Conchita Rosita Earhart

Good. Go bring a fifth over to John's and party...

...but first, since you aren't passed out yet, answer my question from above.

Comment

• Maybe it's time to remember
                          one of the pub rules ......

'Be cool to your pubmates'

'To be wronged is nothing,
                          unless you continue to remember it'
                          ~~Confucius~~
                          "Victoria Victoria, the queen of them all,
                          of Sir Jack she knows nothing at all"

Comment

• Hi Maria,

Have a fun trip. And be safe.

--John

Comment

• Hi John !

Thank you for the kind wishes. Please send my regards to Joan and your lovely family.

Take tremendous care of yourself,

Your friend always,

-Maria

Comment

• Have a good one Maria!......No doubt they'll be here waiting for the stories!
                                'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Working...
                                X