X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneRound
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfie View Post

According to the notes Acott made at the time, he had "dark short cropped hair".
    Alfie - thank you (and to you as well, Nick) for that information although the main point of my last post was to highlight the unreliability of Valerie Storie as a witness. For the avoidance of doubt and as stated previously, I do not doubt her integrity.

Best regards,
    OneRound

Leave a comment:

• NickB
    replied
    But Dr Rennie's description of Michael Clarke was different: fairish hair and bluish eyes.

With regard to Acott and Rennie, people on both sides tend to pick the eye colour of one and hair colour of the other to support their case!

On more than one occasion Sherrard cited Rennie's "fairish hair" description as a reason to distrust Valerie's hair description, and Woffinden tracked down a relation who described his hair as mousey. If you recall we were wondering why Woffinden did not report what the relation said was his eye colour, as Woff must have asked her.

Leave a comment:

• Alfie
    replied
    Originally posted by OneRound View Post

Alfie - please remind me, what was Michael Clarke's hair colour?

Best regards,
    OneRound
    According to the notes Acott made at the time, he had "dark short cropped hair".

Leave a comment:

• OneRound
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfie View Post

Kerr initially thought Valerie told him her name was Mary.

Superintendent Morgan of Biggleswade described the gunman's hair colour as "dark brown", yet the dailies' description ranged from black to dark, to dark-brown. And their description of the man varied in more respects than just hair-colour, which suggests to me that there was more than one police source for their information. The colour of his suit, for instance, was variously described as dark, dark-grey, brown and dark-brown. One even has him wearing a lounge suit.

The common feature regarding his hair colour, though, was that it was dark.
    Alfie - please remind me, what was Michael Clarke's hair colour?

Best regards,
    OneRound

Leave a comment:

• Alfie
    replied
    Originally posted by OneRound View Post

Kerr has always come across to me as an impressive witness ... I would assume the various newspapers got their description of the gunman's hair colour from the same police briefing and we know what a horlicks they made of his eye colour.
    Kerr initially thought Valerie told him her name was Mary.

Superintendent Morgan of Biggleswade described the gunman's hair colour as "dark brown", yet the dailies' description ranged from black to dark, to dark-brown. And their description of the man varied in more respects than just hair-colour, which suggests to me that there was more than one police source for their information. The colour of his suit, for instance, was variously described as dark, dark-grey, brown and dark-brown. One even has him wearing a lounge suit.

The common feature regarding his hair colour, though, was that it was dark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X