No announcement yet.

When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will take a look at some point, I have made great progress today with a living relative of the Stephenson/Dawber family!!

Keeping it "mum" for the moment though!!

I have spent a small fortune on Amazon since Christmas so I am taking it easy,
    Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
      I hope you get some help with your personal problems. I wish you the best.
      You are not a "personal problem"--save to yourself--you are at worse an occasionally amusing yet pathetic willfully ignorant waste of time.

For that you have only yourself to blame.

I leave you to your dreams of Middle East conquest. Remember, the "voices" are not your friends. . . .

--J.D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor X View Post
        You are not a "personal problem"--save to yourself--you are at worse an occasionally amusing yet pathetic willfully ignorant waste of time.

For that you have only yourself to blame.

I leave you to your dreams of Middle East conquest. Remember, the "voices" are not your friends. . . .

--J.D.
        No seriously, what can we do to help? You clearly have some issues.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Stan,

Why are you wasting your time and this perfectly good thread on on this pontificating puss?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Hi Tom,

He needs our help.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
              I will take a look at some point, I have made great progress today with a living relative of the Stephenson/Dawber family!!

Keeping it "mum" for the moment though!!

I have spent a small fortune on Amazon since Christmas so I am taking it easy,

Very good, Mike. You seem to be getting a lot of research done lately, in spite of feeling poorly.
              "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Here is a map with locations of UFO sightings. I couldn't figure out how to make it work for anything but the USA though. If it will work, it's kind of interesting.

Keluaran HK 2020 lengkap hari ini bisa anda lihat di situs ini, Sumber Data HK kami adalah Hongkongpools, Pengeluaran toto HK Prize
                "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Notice the correlation to trailer parks?

--J.D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor X View Post
                    Notice the correlation to trailer parks?

--J.D.

Are you suggesting that UFOS cause, or are related to, the formation of tornadoes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Celesta View Post
                      Are you suggesting that UFOS cause, or are related to, the formation of tornadoes?
                      Celesta wins the thread.

--J.D.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

The hot weather is hard, as I have to try and keep cool, the last thing I want is an attck in this heat, saying that, I have been wise and I am not overdoing it. I contacted the family members via the internet, and we have chatted over the phone, so I have not had to leave the house in that respect.

Today I am being filmed for a corporate video for the Hull Daily Mail website "Yoursay".
                        You may remember I was the first ever £100 winner when the site was set up, and have several paranormal and ripper related articles on there, I also have three discussion groups, one on the ripper, ghosts, and the paranormal so I am quite well known on the site.
                        They asked for people to star in the video, and as the first ever winner I felt it was a good idea.

They will be visiting in the next few hours to get some footage of my at my computer desk!

I started reading "The Day After Tomorrow" By Col. Philip J. Corso (Ret) and it is actually quite a fun book. Corso has since passed away but his legend in ufology lives on.

I also recieved "The Jack the Ripper Whitechapel Murders" yesterday, the book was researched by Andy and Sue Parlour and written by Kevin O'Donnell and is not a bad read. Some intresting stuff about the Eddowes Shawl!

Take care all,
                        Regards Mike

Comment

• Hi Mike,

It's cool here. Do you have air conditioning? It would be murder here without it although we don't need it right now.

Corso was on UFO Files Wednesday evening but it was a rerun.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                            Hi Mike,

It's cool here. Do you have air conditioning? It would be murder here without it although we don't need it right now.

Corso was on UFO Files Wednesday evening but it was a rerun.
                            Good job it was a rerun, I can imagine he would be pretty decomposed by now!

We don't have air conditioning, but I am lucky that parts of my house are pretty shady, as the Sun only passes across the front of the house and not the rear.

It is when I have to go outside that it hits me, and i feel it hours later too! I get really tired, almost like I am working very hard, at menial jobs!

I had the cameras here a while ago to film me for the Hull Daily Mail, we discussed the ripper and the paranormal!!
                            Regards Mike

Comment

• Good Day, folks,

Mike, why not install a ceiling fan or two? They do make a difference. Thats great about the interview. Good luck on it.

Take it easy, All.

Comment

• Inside I am pretty cool, the cold air flows through the house and brings good chi, or so I am told.

It is if I have to venture anywere that it affects me, hopefully there will be little or no venturing this weekend!

It was nice to have a chat with these guys that I have only ever spoke to via the magic of the t'internet!
                                Regards Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X