Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I’m guessing you’re a slow reader?
    I'm guessing you're a slow thinker. Only you would dedicate 6 months to reading hogwash.
    They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
    Out of a misty dream
    Our path emerges for a while, then closes
    Within a dream.
    Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

I'm guessing you're a slow thinker. Only you would dedicate 6 months to reading hogwash.
      At least I’m willing to read both sides of the debate George unlike somehow who will only read stuff the confirms their own opinion.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• This is a US Army Wound Ballistics Report on the Mannlicher Carcano.

This is a pristine bullet fired through a human wrist at 1100fps by Dr. Martin Feckler. Unlike the ‘almost pristine c399.’

Click image for larger version

Name:	5385F9F8-927A-4E63-811C-F52059D52B4F.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	807239

This is the report on his tests.

This is a bullet that struck a glancing blow on the rib of a goat (like c399 which struck Kennedy’s rib a glancing blow) fired by Dr. Alfred Olivier.

Name:	21E3ED8E-EE23-4F73-AEB0-18433A5062E0.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	807240

Quoting from the report:

"Experiments were performed with the 6.5-mm Mannlicher-Carcano assassination rifle, serial no. C2766, and 6.5-mm Western Cartridge Company, lot WCC 6000, Mannlicher-Carcano ball ammunition to reproduce the conditions occurring at the time of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on 22 November 1963. The results indicated that the wounds sustained by the President and by Governor Connally, including the massive head wound of the President, could be produced by the above type of bullet and rifle." -- From the Edgewood Arsenal Report​“

From Professor McAdams:

"When a bullet just like Commission Exhibit 399 is fired through a human wrist bone at 2,000 [feet] per second, it is almost certain to be badly mangled. But when CE 399 hit Connally's wrist it had been slowed by transiting Kennedy's torso and tumbling through Connally's chest. When it finally hit the hard radius bone, it was traveling about 1,000 feet per second. Dr. Martin Fackler, President of the International Wound Ballistics Association, fired a round identical to Oswald's bullet through a human wrist at 1,100 feet per second​.”

Dr. Olivier also did some skull shot tests for the WC the results were strikingly similar to the bullet fragments found after the assassination.

Name:	24C49A8E-4BF3-4073-8C49-20AC86EA60D1.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	807241

Dr Lattimer produced similar tests in the 1970’s.

All part of the conspiracy though of course. They were all ‘in on it.’
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Virginia Davis’s affidavit after the Tippit murder confirming her ID of Oswald.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Ted Calloway’s affidavit after the Tippit murder confirming his ID of Oswald.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Barbara Davis’s affidavit after the Tippit murder confirming her ID of Oswald.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Sam Guinyard’s affidavit after the Tippit murder confirming his ID of Oswald.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Helen Markham’s affidavit after the Tippit murder Simple describing the killer as a young, white man.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Virginia Davis’s affidavit after the Tippit murder confirming her ID of Oswald.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k6zdEOe907...-Affidavit.gif

MRS CHARLIE VIRGINIA DAVIS TESTIFIED THAT THE MURDERER WORE A BROWN JACKET.
                    SHE DID NOT IDENTIFY THE JACKET OSWALD WAS ALLEGED TO HAVE WORN.

EVIDENCE OF MRS CHARLIE VIRGINIA DAVIS, WARREN COMMISSION VOL. 6, P 457

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
                    Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.

Comment

Barbara Davis’s affidavit after the Tippit murder confirming her ID of Oswald.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0HBq2KMiRa...-Affidavit.gif

BARBARA JEANETTE DAVIS TESTIFIED THAT THE MURDERER WORE A DARK SPORT COAT AND A LIGHTER SHIRT THAN OSWALD'S

EVIDENCE OF BARBARA JEANETTE DAVIS, WARREN COMMISSION VOL. 3, P 347

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket, I would like to show you, which is Commission Exhibit No. 162. Does .this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that was going across your lawn?
                      Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
                      Mr. BALL. How is it different?
                      Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Mr. BALL. I show you a shirt which is Commission Exhibit No. 150. Was that-does that shirt look anything like something he had on, that the man had on who went across your lawn?
                      Mrs. DAVIS. I thought that the shirt he had on was lighter than that.

Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 03-25-2023, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Helen Markham’s affidavit after the Tippit murder Simple describing the killer as a young, white man.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vytJ4HicpT...-Affidavit.gif

MRS HELEN MARKHAM TESTIFIED THAT THE MURDERER DID NOT WEAR THE JACKET THAT OSWALD WAS ALLEGED TO HAVE WORN, AND THAT THE MURDERER WORE A DARKER JACKET.

SHE ALSO TESTIFIED THAT THE MURDERER WORE A LIGHTER SHIRT THAN THE ONE OSWALD WAS WEARING.

EVIDENCE OF MRS HELEN MARKHAM, WARREN COMMISSION VOL. 3, P 312

​Mr. BALL. I have here an exhibit, Commission Exhibit 162, a jacket. Did
                        you ever see this before?
                        Mrs. MARKHAM. No ; I did not.
                        Mr. BALL Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
                        Mrs. MABKHAM. It is short, open down the front. But that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.
                        Mr. BALL. You don’t think it was as light a jacket as that?
                        Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was.​​

Mr. BALL. I show you a shirt here, which is Exhibit 150. Did you ever see a shirt the color of this?
                        Mrs. MARKHAM. The shirt that this man had, it was a lighter looking shirt than that.
                        Mr. BALL. The man who shot Tippit?
                        Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir; I think it was lighter.​
                        Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 03-25-2023, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Ted Calloway’s affidavit after the Tippit murder confirming his ID of Oswald.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-X0TswM3VdH...-Affidavit.gif

IS IT MERELY COINCIDENTAL THAT, LIKE MARKHAM AND BARBARA DAVIS, WHO TESTIFIED THAT THE JACKET WORN BY THE MURDERER WAS DARKER THAN THAT EXHIBITED, CALLAWAY EVIDENTLY THOUGHT THE JACKET WAS MORE TAN THAN GREY?

HE COULD NOT IDENTIFY OSWALD'S SHIRT, EITHER.

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket here Commission's Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that you saw across the street with a gun?
                          Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes; it sure does. Yes, that is the same type jacket. Actually, I thought it had a little more tan to it.
                          Mr. BALL. Same type?
                          Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.
                          Mr. BALL. I show you a shirt, 150. Does it look anything like the shirt he had on under the jacket?
                          Mr. CALLAWAY. Sir, when I saw him he didn't have--I couldn't see this shirt. I saw--he had it open. That shirt was open, and I could see his white T-shirt underneath.​
                          Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 03-25-2023, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

MRS CHARLIE VIRGINIA DAVIS TESTIFIED THAT THE MURDERER WORE A BROWN JACKET.
                            SHE DID NOT IDENTIFY THE JACKET OSWALD WAS ALLEGED TO HAVE WORN.

EVIDENCE OF MRS CHARLIE VIRGINIA DAVIS, WARREN COMMISSION VOL. 6, P 457

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
                            Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.
                            You’re obsessed with jackets. She wasn’t judging a fashion show. She looked at the face of Oswald and ID’d him.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

BARBARA JEANETTE DAVIS TESTIFIED THAT THE MURDERER WORE A DARK SPORT COAT AND A LIGHTER SHIRT THAN OSWALD'S

EVIDENCE OF BARBARA JEANETTE DAVIS, WARREN COMMISSION VOL. 3, P 347

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket, I would like to show you, which is Commission Exhibit No. 162. Does .this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that was going across your lawn?
                              Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
                              Mr. BALL. How is it different?
                              Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Mr. BALL. I show you a shirt which is Commission Exhibit No. 150. Was that-does that shirt look anything like something he had on, that the man had on who went across your lawn?
                              Mrs. DAVIS. I thought that the shirt he had on was lighter than that.

More irrelevant jacket nonsense. I bet she could have ID’s Oswald’s shoes either. She positively identified Oswald.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

IS IT MERELY COINCIDENTAL THAT, LIKE MARKHAM AND BARBARA DAVIS, WHO TESTIFIED THAT THE JACKET WORN BY THE MURDERER WAS DARKER THAN THAT EXHIBITED, CALLAWAY EVIDENTLY THOUGHT THE JACKET WAS MORE TAN THAN GREY?

HE COULD NOT IDENTIFY OSWALD'S SHIRT, EITHER.

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket here Commission's Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that you saw across the street with a gun?
                                Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes; it sure does. Yes, that is the same type jacket. Actually, I thought it had a little more tan to it.
                                Mr. BALL. Same type?
                                Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.
                                Mr. BALL. I show you a shirt, 150. Does it look anything like the shirt he had on under the jacket?
                                Mr. CALLAWAY. Sir, when I saw him he didn't have--I couldn't see this shirt. I saw--he had it open. That shirt was open, and I could see his white T-shirt underneath.​
                                It’s not a ‘coincidence’ it’s a complete irrelevance. He ID’d Oswald.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X