JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Lucky for him and his fellow plotters, he didn't trip over the innocent Oswald's curtain rods while still carrying the rifle, and break his neck.

Whatever would they have done next to cover it all up?

Love,

Caz
    X
    I didn’t think of that Caz. It’s a good job Oswald didn’t have problems with his bed as he might have drawn unnecessary attention to himself lugging a mattress up to the 6th floor.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Splendid post, Pat. Thank you for restoring a little much needed balance to this thread.

A conspiracy theory is like any other theory: when proof is provided it ceases to be a theory. We can never hope to prove there wasn't a conspiracy to the satisfaction of people who can always find a way to rubbish whatever evidence appears to point against it. An additional irony is that the lack of proof against the individuals supposedly involved is seen as evidence in its own right that a good job was done of covering their tracks. Without a scrap of self-awareness, the theorist will argue that they were smart enough to recognise all the signs of a conspiracy, which, by definition, was meant to have been cloaked in the utmost secrecy, but only succeeded in deceiving complete idiots, who would have believed anything.

Love,

Caz
      X
      Thank you very much, Caz.

I've encountered similar attitudes in discussions about gun laws and other political issues. I tend to not get involved in those. My Instagram is filled with animal pics (mostly of cats), which is healthier for my blood pressure.

But yes, any investigator of a mystery should be open to varying possibilities-- yet rational enough to discount any which don't hold up after examination.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

• To Jonathan, GB and fishy
        Do you all think Oswald wasnt a shooter and or didnt even have a gun? Did he even know about the plot to kill the president?

It would be interesting to see each of your individual story of the details of the conspiracy-who, what why etc etc. and oswalds role in it, if any.
        The non conspiracy(oswald acted alone) story is pretty straight forward and well known-but im hazy on the details of yours.

I ask this in all sincerity, im genuinely interested. Full transparency-- as Ive stated before, although I lean toward oswald acting alone, Im completely open to a conspiracy, or at least a second shooter. Would love to know your detailed "theory"/idea.
        Please no links or referring to other researchers work-Just in your own words.
        Last edited by Abby Normal; 02-28-2023, 07:21 PM.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• No matter how many times I look, I still can’t see the gaping wound at the back of Kennedy’s head that keeps getting mentioned. All together now “fake, fake, fake.”

Click image for larger version  Name:	32431247-5981-4F42-BDAD-F5F495F9AD5B.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.7 KB ID:	804966
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• A thought. We have Lee Harvey Oswald with an apparent CIA connection regarding his stay in Russia. We also have the story of his note to the FBI office complaining about Marina being hassled. Nothing there to connect him to any assassination conspiracy of course but he certainly would have been a person that the authorities might have had an interest in keeping tabs on. A man returning from a stay in The Soviet Union returns home with a Russian wife and spends time with the Russian emigré community - how could they be sure where his loyalty’s lay? Could he have been ‘turned’ by the Russians? We all know how popular communists were.

This of course would provide a motive for the CIA and the FBI to conceal anything connected with Oswald’s past. Rumours spread easily and 2+2 often equals 5, so not only wouldn’t they want any suspicion of involvement in the assassination but they wouldn’t have wanted it found out that they knew all about this potential traitor and left him at large to murder the President.

So talking of plots and how easily unwanted and dangerous information can slip out - would Lee Harvey Oswald (who went to Russia with the CIA hoping for information/ who came back married to a Russian and so potentially might have gained Russian sympathies/ and who was supposedly being kept tabs on by the FBI which hints at them having concerns bout his behaviour) really have been someone that they would want to frame for the murder of the President? I’d have thought that they’d have been much better served by proving him innocent and that the murder of Kennedy was by some unknown who had slipped away before the police searched the TSBD fully? Of all the people to frame it’s hard to think of anyone worse than Oswald; especially as he was left free to spill the beans after the assassination.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• The motorcade route didn’t include passing the TSBD until November 18th and only made public on the 19th (in The Dallas Morning News) So our conspirators, wanting Kennedy killed, couldn’t have had any kind of plan before the 18th. Oswald changed his day for going to the Paine’s on the 21st (he made the request to Frazier on the same day)

So the ‘plan’ was in place by Thursday 21st November and the route was changed on Monday 18th November.

So in the 3 days from the 18th to the 21st our plotters….

Found just the man who had only been working at the TSBD for 4 weeks. A man who could be shown to have had rifle training in the Marines and so made a believable assassin.

Somehow either managed to persuade him to place the rifle for someone else or else they would have just relied on luck that Oswald would have absented himself from the 6th floor allowing Mr X to step in.

Luckily or unluckily for them Oswald had ordered the rifle on March 12th (a whole 8 months before the plot) using a false name and on an order form. So according to the buffs, 8 months before and plot was conceived the CIA had already fraudulently secured the gun.

Then the conspirators had to prime all the agencies involved making sure that, for example, the police would make any howlers (like making public a different rifle for example) and that they were in place to fake the prints.

Then they had to conceive and arrange the logistics of the plot for the Tippit murder.

Then they had to find, persuade and then facilitate a man to eliminate Oswald (ensuring that it was timed perfectly with the police allowing him access to the basement at exactly the right time.)

Then they had to find 3 corrupt pathologists willing to falsify their findings and have fakers on standby to forge the autopsy photographs and x-rays.

And our conspirators had to do all of the above and much more, to commit the most high profile murder in world history which no one could afford to be revealed, all in the space of 3 days. You wouldn’t plan a Bank Robbery in 3 days.

Who could believe this for a second?
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• The first two paragraphs HS writes about Lee Oswald make a fair bit of sense. But he hasn’t really thought through the aftermath of the ‘perfect’ assassin who remains unidentified and undetected. The American public could not have accepted this so the FBI and the CIA would have been under tremendous pressure to provide some answers. That would have involved digging a great deal deeper than they did and might have had awkward consequences for those who benefited from the assassination.

So Oswald was the ‘red herring’ whose alleged communist leanings made him the acceptable face of the assassin. Some claim Oswald was ‘sheep dipped’ but I suspect he willingly sheep dipped himself by agreeing to pose as a defector to the USSR, by handing out leaflets for the local FPFC campaign (membership one) and possibly going through the motions of obtaining a visa for the USSR via Cuba which was never going to be granted.

Of course no conspiracy would have relied on Oswald as a shooter. He was out of practice for one thing and I have never heard of an assassin who hitched a lift to the scene of the shooting with his weapon then strolled down to a lunch room before catching a bus home.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
                  I have just re-read post #837 - the spectacle of Sir HS commenting on the claims of...well..Sir HS. We are informed that Bugliosi made a phone call to McClelland and the latter finally came clean and admitted he had made a mistake about the location of the exit wound.
                  Uncut Interview - JFK's Emergency Room Doctor : Dr. Robert McClelland Uncut
                  *** TURN ON SUBTITLES TO READ THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS***In this Exclusive and unedited interview, Dr. Robert N. McClelland, gives his first-hand account of t...

The video was recorded in 2015, 4 years before his death. No mention of phone calls and changing his testimony.

Click image for larger version

Name:	McClelland-1.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	804950

Video vs uncorroborated phone call.
                  Is someone lying...or just mistaken?

I knew our resident W.C sucker was wrong the second he tried that rubbish regarding Dr Macs opinion about the back of jfk head, just as others have shown .

Hi George , for what its worth i really couldnt be bothered with internet trolls anymore , to even reply to their gullible petty post is a waste of time [ i gave up reading them many nights ago, hence the direct no reply to his sad already answered drival] . Weve shown on this thread the proof of many many contradictions of the W.C nonsense time and time again . Ill post more as i research it .

Waiting on a response from Jmenges, and ill responsed to Abbys post shortly . And happy to and will do response to your post with more evidence of contradiction of the Phony W.C noval ,but as for the trolls, ill try leaving them to you . cheers
                  'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john...he-magic-scalp

The fake Kennedy photo expose for exactly what it is... FAKE

''Witnesses who saw JFK’s head up close after he was shot, describe damage that is quite different from what shows in certain autopsy photographs and x-rays. And the contrast between the two – the damage they describe, and the evidence on films is so radically different, many researchers suspect evidence tampering.

There are people who defend the authenticity of the evidence by “explaining” the problem with theories that may sound reasonable – but some of these people promote their work in the following ways: (a) they omit significant information that challenges their ideas; (b) they pad their work with irrelevant information – thus obscuring the paucity of proof of their main thesis; (c) they try to shape ambiguous language to mean only what they want it to mean; (d) they make amateurishly omniscient assertions… “This is irrefutable proof… There’s no other explanation… This has to mean…”; (e) they list people who presumably agree with them without showing the reader what exactly they had agreed with, and some of the people are in rest homes, or in graves, or otherwise are hard to reach.''

The perfect description of the Lone Gunman theorist we see on this topic .
                    The above is worth another look .

''Witnesses who saw JFK’s head up close after he was shot, describe damage that is quite different from what shows in certain autopsy photographs and x-rays. And the contrast between the two – the damage they describe, and the evidence on films is so radically different, many researchers suspect evidence tampering.

Probably the best evidence ever of the difference between the fake photo and eyewitnesses who [ ''and i love this bit saw jfks head up close ''] contradict it.
                    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Hi George , for what its worth i really couldnt be bothered with internet trolls anymore , to even reply to their gullible petty post is a waste of time [ i gave up reading them many nights ago, hence the direct no reply to his sad already answered drival] . Weve shown on this thread the proof of many many contradictions of the W.C nonsense time and time again . Ill post more as i research it .

Waiting on a response from Jmenges, and ill responsed to Abbys post shortly . And happy to and will do response to your post with more evidence of contradiction of the Phony W.C noval ,but as for the trolls, ill try leaving them to you . cheers
                      Hi Fishy,

I agree, but you've not been paying attention. I stopped responding to him long ago, as I posted, and I barely even look at the repetitive interminable blatherskiting. Vitriolic posts filled with insults and character assassinations are no substitute for productive debate.

Cheers, George

They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
                      Out of a misty dream
                      Our path emerges for a while, then closes
                      Within a dream.
                      Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                        To Jonathan, GB and fishy
                        Do you all think Oswald wasnt a shooter and or didnt even have a gun? Did he even know about the plot to kill the president?

It would be interesting to see each of your individual story of the details of the conspiracy-who, what why etc etc. and oswalds role in it, if any.
                        The non conspiracy(oswald acted alone) story is pretty straight forward and well known-but im hazy on the details of yours.

I ask this in all sincerity, im genuinely interested. Full transparency-- as Ive stated before, although I lean toward oswald acting alone, Im completely open to a conspiracy, or at least a second shooter. Would love to know your detailed "theory"/idea.
                        Please no links or referring to other researchers work-Just in your own words.
                        oops forgot to include cobalt in my request.
                        please see above . would love to hear it gents!
                        "Is all that we see or seem
                        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

I knew our resident W.C sucker was wrong the second he tried that rubbish regarding Dr Macs opinion about the back of jfk head, just as others have shown .

It's remarkable that you can still persist in baseless accusations while at the same time you are hurling insults. This isn't a difficult concept. You simply have a tactic to avoid responding to questions that you can make no sensible, valid response to.

The next point is so obvious that a child could see it. You read George's post and did your usual "I love you George" bit but you either couldn't see my posts or were unable to understand it. I showed you, using evidence, of how many times McClelland changed his mind but you turn the conspiracy theorists blind eye.

You and George are simply ganging up together like schoolyard bullies because neither of you can accept being disagreed with. Then your next pathetic tactics to try and involve Jon.

My posts are all based on the case. Evidence (whether you like it or not) and my own opinions and interpretations. The last time that I looked this is the purpose of a forum. You and George however appear to believe it's about you stating your opinions as facts and then throwing your toys out of the pram and whining like babies when someone disagrees. Then you do the usual CT tricks to avoid the requirement for reason.

The evidence, and I mean evidence, proves that I've debated properly by answer points and responding to questions whilst you and George have debated like cowards. Ducking, diving and dodging because you treat this subject like a religion. As CT's always do. George has now pulled on his romper suit and sends me to Coventry. A great way to avoid responding.

Even from you two, I've seldom heard such cowardly, devious nonsense.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Hi Fishy,

I agree, but you've not been paying attention. I stopped responding to him long ago, as I posted, and I barely even look at the repetitive interminable blatherskiting. Vitriolic posts filled with insults and character assassinations are no substitute for productive debate.

Cheers, George
                            You've NEVER responded to points. Even now your using this tactic to avoid responding. Debate is two sided.

I've not said a single thing that any adult would call ,'vitriolic' you are simply employing a tactic.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobalt View Post
                              The first two paragraphs HS writes about Lee Oswald make a fair bit of sense. But he hasn’t really thought through the aftermath of the ‘perfect’ assassin who remains unidentified and undetected. The American public could not have accepted this so the FBI and the CIA would have been under tremendous pressure to provide some answers. That would have involved digging a great deal deeper than they did and might have had awkward consequences for those who benefited from the assassination.

So Oswald was the ‘red herring’ whose alleged communist leanings made him the acceptable face of the assassin. Some claim Oswald was ‘sheep dipped’ but I suspect he willingly sheep dipped himself by agreeing to pose as a defector to the USSR, by handing out leaflets for the local FPFC campaign (membership one) and possibly going through the motions of obtaining a visa for the USSR via Cuba which was never going to be granted.

Of course no conspiracy would have relied on Oswald as a shooter. He was out of practice for one thing and I have never heard of an assassin who hitched a lift to the scene of the shooting with his weapon then strolled down to a lunch room before catching a bus home.
                              The public wasn't required to 'accept' anything Cobalt. No one was sending symbolic messages here. Someone wanted Kennedy dead. That's all. This was a simple murder.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Hi Fishy,

Cheers, George
                                I'd say thats a fair assessment George . But then again its always been that way.

ill post some more startling facts a bit later on containing more damaging contradictions to the WC. And seeings how Abby ask politely ill will give him my thoughts on his earlier question.

Comment

Working...
                                X