JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

Three witnesses described the man who claimed to be Oswald in Mexico City as being blond and two described him as being in his 30s.

What do you say to that?
    They were mistaken.

How do you explain that Sylivia Duran spoke directly to Oswald, sent him off to get his photograph taken, was there when he returned and had to check that the photograph matched the person? Guess whose face was on the photograph?

Why is it that you love quibbling over these irrelevancies but you never, ever answer the bigger questions?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I asked you to produce historical evidence from the history of warfare or violent crime of anyone ever having been propelled backwards by a shot from behind.

You suggested I argue with the scientists who, you claim, have proved that it is possible.

I don't mind who answers the question - whether you or the scientists - but neither you nor any scientist can produce such evidence - because it does not exist.

Scientists have examined the photographic evidence.

"It is therefore found that the observed motions of President Kennedy in the film are physically consistent with a high-speed projectile impact from the rear of the motorcade, these resulting from an instantaneous forward impulse force, followed by delayed rearward recoil and neuromuscular forces."
      "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

They were mistaken.

How do you explain that Sylivia Duran spoke directly to Oswald, sent him off to get his photograph taken, was there when he returned and had to check that the photograph matched the person? Guess whose face was on the photograph?

Why is it that you love quibbling over these irrelevancies but you never, ever answer the bigger questions?

Your treatment of the evidence is quite arbitrary.

You cite Duran and Lopez as evidence that the man was Oswald, even though they both said he was blond, and then you say they were wrong!

You don't mention the fact that the photograph shop could not be found by investigators, which suggests that the photograph was not obtained in Mexico City and that the man who claimed to be Oswald pretended to go to a photograph shop.

You don't mention the fact that when interviewed by the HSCA, Duran did not confirm that she saw the man sign his application form in her presence.

I agree that Oswald's face was on the photograph, but Oswald's face was not on the man who claimed to be Oswald.

He had blond hair.

You say Duran was mistaken when she said the man had blond hair but you credit her with being able to recognise him as the man - Oswald - on the photograph!

According to you, THREE witnesses were mistaken about the man having blond hair.

That is farfetched.

I suggest you are the one who is mistaken.

Comment

• I'm combining two of my posts that were lost over the past weekend...

Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
          Skipping over our respective definitions of "slightly below", it worked with an entry in the back of the neck, but only, as stated by Myers himself at about 0:34 in his video, if Connolly was turning to his right. The frame of the ZF after emerging from behind the traffic sign shows the president has already been hit, and shows Connolly facing forward and still holding his hat, which he could not have done with a shattered wrist bone. So for Myers recreation to work he had to have another bullet after the first bullet hit the president to allow Connolly to turn around. By then the president was already slumping to the left. Like yourself, I prefer evidence presented by the ones who had reason to professionally & personally examine it. Humes and O"Neill both saw the actual wounds in the body and said they couldn't see how the SBT could work. Humes said the back wound terminated in the body. LBJ and Hoover thought the SBT to be "B******t. The Connollys never believed it. The SBT was the invention of Arlen Specter so the WC could restrict the assassination to three shots. AFAIK, it is not supported by medical evidence.
          Hi George,

Let me stop you right there. According to Myers and his recreation Connally was turned to his right in the equivalent of frame 223/224. This is also what we see in the ZP itself: Connally’s chest and face are directed at Zapruder’s camera (his face a little bit more to his right). In frame 224 we see something happening to the lapel of Connally’s jacket. In 225 the president appears with his initial reaction to being hit, Connally has lowered his right shoulder and in the following frames he flips his hat in front of him. And he’s still holding on to his hat at frame 278, just before his hand disappears from view. In fact, I’ve read that Connally’s wife stated that he even held on to his hat until he was put on a stretcher after arriving at the Hospital.

However, let’s assume for a moment that Connally and the president weren’t hit by the same bullet. How would that have worked? What direction would the bullet striking Connally have come from? From which building, which floor, which window - or would it have been the roof?

Looking at the Zapruder film, on frame 236 we can just see Connally’s right hand still holding the hat, while he’s clearly lowered his right shoulder from frame 224 onwards. This means that his right hand is about level with his shoulder and it stays there for a number of frames. Furthermore, on this same frame we see that the president has raised both his elbows to above his shoulders and he keeps them there for a number of frames.

So, how, at that point or somewhat later, would a bullet enter close to Connally’s right armpit from behind, then exit about 1 inch below his right nipple, then enter the ‘back side’ of his wrist and exit on the ‘palm side’ and then continue to his left thigh? Wouldn’t an entry wound close to Connally’s right armpit from behind possibly be blocked by one of the president’s arms? Wouldn’t we, in fact, need another sort of magic bullet to first possibly go around the president’s arms, then travel in a rather downward trajectory from the armpit to below the nipple, then go upward again to enter the upper side of the wrist, then go downward again to exit on the palm side of it and then enter the left thigh?

I’m curious how you see this? And what evidence do you have to back up this view?

The best,
          Frank
          "You can rob me, you can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."
          Clint Eastwood as Gunny in "Heartbreak Ridge"

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Scientists have examined the photographic evidence.

"It is therefore found that the observed motions of President Kennedy in the film are physically consistent with a high-speed projectile impact from the rear of the motorcade, these resulting from an instantaneous forward impulse force, followed by delayed rearward recoil and neuromuscular forces."
            Here is my challenge, which your post above purports to answer:

I asked you to produce historical evidence from the history of warfare or violent crime of anyone ever having been propelled backwards by a shot from behind.

You suggested I argue with the scientists who, you claim, have proved that it is possible.

I don't mind who answers the question - whether you or the scientists - but neither you nor any scientist can produce such evidence - because it does not exist.

Neither you nor Herlock Shomes has produced any such evidence.​

Comment

Here is my challenge, which your post above purports to answer:

Neither you nor Herlock Shomes has produced any such evidence.​
              Luis Walter Alvarez was an American experimental physicist, inventor, and professor who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1968 for his discovery of resonance states in particle physics using the hydrogen bubble chamber.

He stated that the action of Kennedy’s body was entirely consistent with him being hit with a bullet from behind.

Sadly he died in 1988 so you don’t have the opportunity of writing to him and explaining that his understanding of the Laws of Physics were somewhat lacking.

You really don’t do yourself any favours PI.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Let’s dismiss the Conspiracy suggestion shall we?

What do we know that our conspirators aim was according to CT’s? This at least has to be something that we can all agree on? So….

By setting up the sniper’s nest, by planting the rifle and by planting the shells they were clearly trying to prove to everyone that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy after firing 3 shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD…..can we at least agree on that?

We know when Kennedy was shot (just after 12.30)

We know when the bullet (c399) was found in the stretcher at Parkland Hospital by Darrell Tomlinson (around 1.20)

So it was found less than 50 minutes after the assassination by which time no search or investigation had been done and no one knew anything about where the bullets or bullet fragments were and they definitely couldn’t have known how many there were…….surely we can agree on that?

So, I’ll ask 2 questions.

1. As the point is regularly made that a bullet that passed through a body (or bodies) wouldn’t have been ‘almost pristine,’ why would a conspirator have planted a bullet that would cause such doubts to be raised? Why didn’t they simply fire it through an animal carcass before planting it or use some other method of ‘damaging’ it? Could anything have been simpler for a plotter?

2. Even more serious and more telling……why would a conspirator who is part of a plot to prove 3 shots from Oswald (per the shells) have planted a bullet before the rest of the bullets were located (especially when they knew that there was a second gunman) For example, what if they had found a bullet inside Kennedy, one inside Connally and one somewhere inside the car (the upholstery or the bodywork of the car for eg)

The stretcher bullet would have meant that there were at least 4 bullets…..with only 3 shells on the 6th floor……therefore 2 gunman.

Therefore no conspirator could possibly have done this.

Therefore the stretcher bullet could not have been planted by conspirators.

Therefor……No conspiracy.
                No responses from the conspiracy brigade on these 2 points either. Aren’t these bouts of selective deafness and blindness remarkable.

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• And no comment on the FAKE CIA DOCUMENT from George, Fishy or Cobalt?

My fault….I clearly haven’t mentioned it often enough.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Luis Walter Alvarez was an American experimental physicist, inventor, and professor who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1968 for his discovery of resonance states in particle physics using the hydrogen bubble chamber.

He stated that the action of Kennedy’s body was entirely consistent with him being hit with a bullet from behind.

Sadly he died in 1988 so you don’t have the opportunity of writing to him and explaining that his understanding of the Laws of Physics were somewhat lacking.

You really don’t do yourself any favours PI.
                    There is plenty of evidence of what happens to people who have been shot in the head from behind.

Unfortunately, the Nazis recorded mass executions of civilians.

In every case, the victims fell forwards.

I am talking about actual evidence, not the musings of a physicist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Feel free to provide any evidence that "it was widely known among staff at the CIA station in Tokyo that Oswald had been a CIA operative".
                      I recognise your style.

You wrote previously:

Feel free to provide evidence to back your claim that there were no Jewish sailors.

# 141 Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

I refer you to TESTIMONY OF JAMES B. WILCOTT, A FORMER EMPLOYEE
                      OF THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY

to the HSCA

Comment

to the HSCA
                        Is there any evidence that supports Wilcott's claims?

"The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

There is plenty of evidence of what happens to people who have been shot in the head from behind.

Unfortunately, the Nazis recorded mass executions of civilians.

In every case, the victims fell forwards.

I am talking about actual evidence, not the musings of a physicist.

The musings of a physicists!!!

So we can dismissed Einstein’s Theory of Relativity as the musings of a Physicist?

We can ignore Hawking’s work on black holes as the musings of a physicist?

Are you real?
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I recognise your style.

You wrote previously:

Feel free to provide evidence to back your claim that there were no Jewish sailors.

# 141 Would a Doctor or a Policeman participate in major crimes such as these?

to the HSCA
                            It’s noticeable that you didn’t actually provide the evidence requested by Fiver in the quote that you were supposed to be responding to.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

The musings of a physicists!!!

So we can dismissed Einstein’s Theory of Relativity as the musings of a Physicist?

We can ignore Hawking’s work on black holes as the musings of a physicist?

Are you real?

Einstein did not muse about whether a man shot from behind would be propelled backwards.

Comment

It’s noticeable that you didn’t actually provide the evidence requested by Fiver in the quote that you were supposed to be responding to.

I referred him to the evidence, which is contained in the testimony to which I referred him.

Comment

Working...
                                X